How do I become a fox?

belovedhazzard
belovedhazzard Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Venomancer
Hi. This is probably a stupid Q and probably answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

I am a beginner in PWI. I am level 9, almost level 10. I was wondering is there a special quest I have to do or a certain level I have to reach before I can turn into a fox?

I've asked some venomancer players and they said there's a special quest I have to do. If that's the case, where do I get the quest?
Post edited by belovedhazzard on

Comments

• senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You just have to hit level 9. A cultivation quest will automatically appear (it'll be yellow in your quest log). Do whatever it asks of you, then go to your skill trainer and learn the fox transform skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • belovedhazzard
    belovedhazzard Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Okay, so I am now level 10. Nothing popped up when I became level 9.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Check your quest log (hit 'q'). Cultivation quests are in gold at the very bottom. Follow its instructions. It should tell you to see one of the guys near the Elder in the City of the Lost. If you don't have it at level 10, it means you've already done it, and the fox form skill should already be available at the veno skill trainer.
  • gokogt
    gokogt Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I tried everything you said and still can't tern into a fox and I can't find my skill trainer i am on level 9 b:angry
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    How to Be A Fox

How to Be A Fox
    Doesn’t it amaze you that there are fugly men and women out there who think they are sexy and fabulous? (Star Jones, I’m looking at you.) Sadly, someone somewhere thinks Matthew McConaughey is hot. Ditto for Star.

Even the untraditional looking have their fans a la Robert De Niro and Jeanine Garofalo.
    Basically, you are only as fat/ugly as you think you are.
    Fortunately, you too can harness the magic non-perfect celebs use to their advantage.

1. Pretend you used to weigh 1000 pounds and had to be fork lifted from your house while a waiting Richard Simmons clapped with glee.
    No matter how much you weigh now, wouldn’t you know you were ridiculously hot? Wouldn’t you strut your stuff? Wouldn’t you keep from hiding yourself in a burlap sack?
    Think about it. You never thought you’d be able to wear pants again and look at you now!

2. Get groomed and stay there. Wear clothes that fit and are reasonably in style. No gross underwear. Keep your car and home picked up. Brush your teeth, take daily showers, and take care of your nails. Moisturize.
    Sounds simple, right? You would be shocked at how many people don’t take care of the basics.
    Doesn’t it sound counterproductive to treat your body like **** when you want it slice, dice, and julienne for you? You want people to love and respect you but you don’t even love and respect yourself?

3. Get an anthem. “Staying Alive” by the BeeGees. Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby’s Got Back”. “I’m Too Sexy” by Right Said Fred. “I’m Bringing Sexy Back” by Justin Timberlake is tailor made. Whatever it takes to get you in the zone.

4. Get out of the house!! You can’t be hot at home, on the couch, stuffing your face with potato chips, while you mindlessly watch TV. Robots aren’t sexy. (Unless you’re Seven of Nine.)

5. Own it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brownyman
    brownyman Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hahhahahahhaha
  • shadowchu98
    shadowchu98 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I heard that the new update had a bug so no untamed can get Adept at level 9+ so we have to wait till they fix it
  • Devilmages - Sanctuary
    Devilmages - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol guys its a bug there the big mystery is revealed good day to you sir
    i like pie
  • shadowchu98
    shadowchu98 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i got a new update today so it might have a fix for the bug
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Bug was fixed two days ago. And please, please don't necro insanely ancient threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.