A few un-related questions

Options
esiira
esiira Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'll get straight to the point, after about 1 1/2 hours of reading i've decided on a class. (i love pvp, so archer) Furthermore, there's a couple of questions i haven't been able to answer.

1. In relation to the elf racial wings, at level 30 for archer, do the wings stop consuming mana?
2. Relating to flying mounts, what are the classes? By this i mean, what speeds will i find for flying mounts? (including elf racial wings, that'd be great)
3. Relating to mounts in general, is there a cast time to mount up? Also, does this cast time vary for some types of mounts?
4. Also relating to mounts, is it possible to mount in combat? (ex-wow player here >_>)
5. At level 105, is it possible to completely max out every skill available for every class? (or atleast archer?)
6. Is there a limit to how many characters there can be on a single account?
If so, what is this number?
7. Can you get gold in-game without paying real money?

Lots of thanks in advance, and i hope to see you soon in-game!

--edit--
Oh i forgot to mention, i already went to a friend who is currently in the game and he is unable to assist me with these questions.
Post edited by esiira on

Comments

• Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    esiira wrote: »
    I'll get straight to the point, after about 1 1/2 hours of reading i've decided on a class. (i love pvp, so archer) Furthermore, there's a couple of questions i haven't been able to answer.

1. In relation to the elf racial wings, at level 30 for archer, do the wings stop consuming mana?
    2. Relating to flying mounts, what are the classes? By this i mean, what speeds will i find for flying mounts? (including elf racial wings, that'd be great)
    3. Relating to mounts in general, is there a cast time to mount up? Also, does this cast time vary for some types of mounts?
    4. Also relating to mounts, is it possible to mount in combat? (ex-wow player here >_>)
    5. At level 105, is it possible to completely max out every skill available for every class? (or atleast archer?)

Lots of thanks in advance, and i hope to see you soon in-game!

1. Yes, at level 30 the wings will stop consuming mana.
    2. Normal speed , from +1.00 m/s to +3.00 m/s, fast speed from +3.00 m/s to +5.00 m/s.
    3. You just need to press a button to fly, it's taking like 1 second.
    4. On your flying mount yes, but on ground mount no.
    5. Yes by the time you get that level is it possible to max your skills, that depends on how many coins and spirit do you have.
    6. You can use only 1 character from 1 ip/pc from that account, if you log on 2 characters from that ip/ pc you can get banned b:surrender
  • Alerean - Heavens Tear
    Alerean - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Just to add on since Desire missed #7 and #6 was a bit vague.

6. You can use only 1 character from 1 ip/pc from that account, if you log on 2 characters from that ip/ pc you can get banned

You can have upto 8 characters per account on each server, but you can only log in as one at a time. Basically if your question is, can I have alts, yes. Can you play as those alts at the same time? No.
    You can however get a second account and if you have a second computer have a second account running. Essentially here is the important rule: You can only have one instance of Perfect World open at a time per PC. So if you have two PCs and two accounts you can load one account up on each.

7. Can you get gold in-game without paying real money?

Yes, you can, check the Auctioner - Gold Trading, players sell gold they buy with real money to players for in game coin. Prices fluctuate depending on current sales and the server as it is a player driven economy.