My Suggestions .

XxTinyxX - Lost City
XxTinyxX - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
Well my First Suggestion is that Territory Map should be reset every 4 or 5 months, so all the guilds have the chance to get territories. I know many will disagree but I think it would be Interesting and more fun.

My Second suggestion is that perhaps in future PW can release some Unbound item for sale, so we can get some of our invest money back, and give opportunity to other people to buy items. It Could help Market.

My Third Suggestion is not relevant but still.... If a Barbarian is a Wolf then is a Wolf not a Tiger or a Donkey. Example Wolf = Wolf, Lion = Lion, Tiger = Tiger. I guess that sounds fair and easy for you guys to fix. ( Again.... is not really Relevant but still ).

And my last Suggestion is just for Lost City Server. And is that PK players shouldnt be punish with so many hours in Red. For Instance you should manage the PK with a Karma System or something, instead of hours and hours with Red Color, maybe you could get lowed the Red Color with Grinding ( PVE ) or something else ( 200 hours is pathetic ). Since we are in Lost City that is supposed to be a PVP server, well people should get used to wars and PKs.... not just Piggies, Smilies and Senseless Conversations like our famous BRAIN DAMAGE World Chat.

Thats all Thanks.
Post edited by XxTinyxX - Lost City on

Comments

• kaban
    kaban Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well i must say that karma system is the best solution for PK. Time penalties are just taking away the fun of PK raids. I know some ppl ould say that it wont punish PKers, but i have solution for it.
    As for now every PK gives u 2h punishment, what would u say to increasing karma gathered after every PK ?
    1st Kill = 200 karma
    2nd kill = 300 karma
    3rd kill = 450 karma
    and so on, the kills wopuld sumup on PvP/PK meter so even if we have killed 20 ppl and lowered our karma to 0 21st kill will rise it to 10k or smth.
    I'm not playing PW for long but i reallyliked that game anyway some things should be changed.
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    most of the stuff you said has been brought up before the TW thing and the shape shifting thing and i can't rememebr what was said on it tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • Zalum - Heavens Tear
    Zalum - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Don't forget about us Veno's I love my fox form but why does a bunny girl have to be a Fox to?

there are also Cheetah's and other animals in the Veno classes.....
    Why can't they turn into their animals? and why can't we tame the dragons that fly in they sky?
  • XxTinyxX - Lost City
    XxTinyxX - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I Completely Agree with you guys, but I definetly think our Suggestions are useless, because we are not asking some Revolutionary change on game, we just ask basic stuff, Comun sense stuff and they havent Fix it Yet.

So lets Hope this "PW Staff" do something besides bringing up Stupid Fashions or some lame Excuses to make player Zen.

PW Staff: We Dont need more STUPID Fashions, or New Mounts, or New Genie Skills, or new brainless items. We need more Balance on pvp/pk system, we need Game more Oriented in War not on Game Chats, so do something and stop making that many of the good players go to ****.

Thats all Thanks.