Why do 3x's QQ so much?

Comments

• Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The only time i got attacked constantly is when i was in RageQuit other then that i barely got pked in the 3x area's, but thats probably because everyone was 3x when i was 3x.
  • Yougotmurked - Lost City
    Yougotmurked - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Your all fkin ***** made anyway, i think 3xs 8xs 9xs 10xs should all go QQ in a ****in river an fill that ***** an let the whole world flood over. if u die with charms and dolls you just got ur **** pwned NOOB, if u die without it well guess what you just got ur **** owned NOOB. Either way if u die ur a dumb ***** in the first place.

to add to that, id like to just state some words

If you are a charmed 8x and u got dropped and say one word about losing a doll, you just stamped noob on ur forhead for being so god damn broke u cant afford charms daily and dolls on call.

if ur a 3x and u get dropped and dont QQ, well **** YOU
    if ur a 3x and do QQ, well then guess what **** YOU. =) its pretty simple 2+2=5 so dont bull**** ur selfs!
  • Silvia_Xenth - Lost City
    Silvia_Xenth - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    1 off all why do even 8x or7x or even 6x pk on 3xs spot in the FIRST place go to ur own grind spot and wait for ur own lv to gank on them and make it more interesting then 1 shooting a lv3xs IN my eyes ppl that pk 3x sucks iff they are 45++ so u aint getting pluss on pking ppl in fact u are only showing that u actually stink at pvp and should quit pvp server all 2gether dont ppl agree and maybe maybe more pvp will we based on lv wish will make pvp more entertaining instead off 1 shooting low lv

and thats my 2 centsb:laugh
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    Chisukie - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Your all fkin ***** made anyway, i think 3xs 8xs 9xs 10xs should all go QQ in a ****in river an fill that ***** an let the whole world flood over. if u die with charms and dolls you just got ur **** pwned NOOB, if u die without it well guess what you just got ur **** owned NOOB. Either way if u die ur a dumb ***** in the first place.

If you are a charmed 8x and u got dropped and say one word about losing a doll, you just stamped noob on ur forhead for being so god damn broke u cant afford charms daily and dolls on call.

if ur a 3x and do QQ, well then guess what **** YOU. =) its pretty simple 2+2=5 so dont bull**** ur selfs!

Oh hey Bio, I remember you complaining about not being enable to afford charms, a few time actully.
    1 off all why do even 8x or7x or even 6x pk on 3xs spot in the FIRST place go to ur own grind spot and wait for ur own lv to gank on them and make it more interesting then 1 shooting a lv3xs IN my eyes ppl that pk 3x sucks iff they are 45++ so u aint getting pluss on pking ppl in fact u are only showing that u actually stink at pvp and should quit pvp server all 2gether dont ppl agree and maybe maybe more pvp will we based on lv wish will make pvp more entertaining instead off 1 shooting low lv

and thats my 2 centsb:laugh

As a archer I can 1-3 crit-shot someone whos 7x (AA/LA) and about 2 crit-shots sparked for a HA.
    So if you think like that, then a archer can never really PK fair. Also, alot do PK at there own training spots, just that there are alot more at the 3x spots then the rest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rathaman - Lost City
    Rathaman - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009

wow....and again wow...and even more wow!!!
    here is an example of a player that never QQ or never dies in this game...
    as he mentions whoever dies, charmed or not, is a noob so that makes him a perfect player of the Perfect World..right? Here is a person with arguments for the topic (like **** you ......**** you and also **** you)...great!!!
    I have a question though for you...Have you being abused as a child? In case i should notice the authorities to save you!!!

As for gettin pked at 3x by 6x or 7x or 8x sometimes makes you lvl faster to get revange or sometimes makes you QQ...Its normal...
    I dont understand the point of the topic....why someone higher lvl start qq about some 3x that qq for being killed...hmmmmmm
    I suppose got borred from game?
    edited September 2009
    Oh hey Bio, I remember you complaining about not being enable to afford charms, a few time actully.

As a archer I can 1-3 crit-shot someone whos 7x (AA/LA) and about 2 crit-shots sparked for a HA.
    So if you think like that, then a archer can never really PK fair. Also, alot do PK at there own training spots, just that there are alot more at the 3x spots then the rest.

rofl u couldnt two shot me to save ur life, but i bet id two shot ur dumb ****.

As for charms i buy them for 250k b:chuckle i really dont care how many charms i burn when they are fking dirt cheap. Oh and i do die, i just dont cry because its usually like 3 mother ****ers camping me that are 8x+ =) Sukie id love to see u drop a 8x heavy armor nix veno i can, can you?b:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009

As for charms i buy them for 250k b:chuckle i really dont care how many charms i burn when they are fking dirt cheap. Oh and i do die, i just dont cry because its usually like 3 mother ****ers camping me that are 8x+ =) Sukie id love to see u drop a 8x heavy armor nix veno i can, can you?b:laugh

Dang....so much anger and language..no wonder you get camped!

Go level up before thinking you are all that....Zzzzzzzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I bet you could miss your first two shots, doubt you can 2 shot an archer. Or I guess I should say it in internetz; Screen shots of you two shot'ing an archer or it didn't happen. Now prove me / us wrong. :)

And PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN, stop cussing b:cry

b:shockedb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2009

i want to be just like u when i grow up :D
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009

b:shocked all that anger~~~
    teh evil gerbils made you like that didn't they (>.<)
    also whats so wrong about dying? you just have to place yourself in a position to benefit from it.

Fear Logical Hamster~~
    Step 1. Bind all important Items.
    Step 2. Stay white named.
    Step 3. Constantly check around for PKers so you can run. Learn how to use the T key. It's not hard just press when you notice a new green dot on the mini map. works superbly while doing quests and such. effectiveness goes down when there are alot of dots say.....west gate of arch xD (which everyone should avoid during low levels if they don't want to die b:shocked)
    Step 4. If you need a free teleport then stop checking and a random pker might help you get to town faster. woot go brawno~
    Step 5. If you die while not looking for a free teleport and followed Steps 1-4 then you can QQ. but not too much. b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Sukie id love to see u drop a 8x heavy armor nix veno i can, can you?b:laugh

1: Of course not, you both spamm pots and got a charm.
    2: If you cant 2 shot a PURE-build archer, your more fail then I though possible.
    3: SS or didn't happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mooman321
    mooman321 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OP

First, I would suggest that you hear 3xs QQing so much because you sir, are a jerk griefing rpker who spends too much time one-shoting them.

Second, a lvl 7x with four 3X alts? Get off the game and go get a life. I mean...do you even know what a ****** looks like? Could you pick a ****** out of a lineup of assorted genitalia? My guess is no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Im a dyslexian

That's a new nationality. Is it somewhere in Eastern Europe?
    Second, a lvl 7x with four 3X alts? Get off the game and go get a life. I mean...do you even know what a ****** looks like? Could you pick a ****** out of a lineup of assorted genitalia? My guess is no.

I have a 7x alt, and a 3x alt, but I'm quite aware of human anatomy. Silly internet tough guy, with your dog-photo signature.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    mooman321 wrote: »
    OP

First, I would suggest that you hear 3xs QQing so much because you sir, are a jerk griefing rpker who spends too much time one-shoting them.

"First," Oh yes, thats why I got a white name on 0 hours.

"Second," Do you know how easy it is to lvl in this game? Unless your a fail you can make it to lvl 30 on below 3 days easy, with ALOT of breaks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    That's a new nationality. Is it somewhere in Eastern Europe?

Its a spelling-sickness that I can try blame my grammar on b:embarrass

The Nakhimov posted in my thread! b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Im happy so menny camp the 3x areas and not the others. When a 3x dies it loses hardly any charm (Low mp/hp on that level) And they have a really short way to walk back. While then lets say I go and kill a lvl 8x wizard. BAM, there he lost maby like... 8k? on his mp charm and those in that level usely have a doll to not lose exp, also they have to fly a loooong way back to there training spots. So after geting PKed once a 8x can have lost kinda alot off its charms, 1 doll and alot of time. While the little 3x dosn't even lose 3k in total on its charms and like never wear dolls. So to tell the true I think the higher levels should QQ more then the little 3x's.
    What do you think?

because at lvl 80 someone begins to understand when is outgunned and outmatched. And you pretty much have the skills and means to get away from danger or fight back.
    At lvl 30 you are just practice target.

And yeah, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure something that simple out.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Whats the point of this thread.
    You complained the pple werent sticking on topic. Once they started to stick to topic and give their personal reasons, which you asked for, your giving excuses to every post that gives a negative personal viewpoint of this situation and huffing it off, start calling them names, and belittling them. You asked a quest yet have no intention of leaving any answer other than your own, and its easily seen from all the replies you made in this thread.
    The OP cant even accept another viewpoint without degrading others that dont agree with him, did u want more of YOU to come and agree and pat yourselves on your back or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Whats the point of this thread.
    You complained the pple werent sticking on topic. Once they started to stick to topic and give their personal reasons, which you asked for, your giving excuses to every post that gives a negative personal viewpoint of this situation and huffing it off, start calling them names, and belittling them. You asked a quest yet have no intention of leaving any answer other than your own, and its easily seen from all the replies you made in this thread.
    The OP cant even accept another viewpoint without degrading others that dont agree with him, did u want more of YOU to come and agree and pat yourselves on your back or something?

Where do you find that name calling? o.o

And I love to argue, so as long as I can come up with a reply for it, I will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calaigh - Harshlands
    Calaigh - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:

Here is the thing though.... How honorable is it for someone who is 10-20 levels higher than I am in any class to kill me? And then to add insult to inury... shoots me in the back !!

Where I come from ...that is just a P**SSY!!!
  • Mycerinus - Harshlands
    Mycerinus - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOL @ honor on an mmo
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:

Here is the thing though.... How honorable is it for someone who is 10-20 levels higher than I am in any class to kill me? And then to add insult to inury... shoots me in the back !!

Where I come from ...that is just a P**SSY!!!

What do this have to do with ANYTHING? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shlomo2
    shlomo2 Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ok let's suppose (yes, suppose) i'm friend of a GM and i've just turned 30. some 9X will be pking me for fun while i'll be trying desperately to get my quests finished.

then i call my little friend, but he/she was busy. 3h later the pker got bored and went to do some quests. then the gm starts to kill the 9X with 1 hit for... let's say... non-stop.

then let's see who QQ
    I'm King_Solomon, from Heaven's Tear server.

If you're willing to join another online game, do NOT join any game hosted by K2 NETWORK. Wanna know why? See BBB complaints.
  • KeranoWasEmo - Harshlands
    KeranoWasEmo - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    shlomo2 wrote: »
    ok let's suppose (yes, suppose) i'm friend of a GM and i've just turned 30. some 9X will be pking me for fun while i'll be trying desperately to get my quests finished.

then i call my little friend, but he/she was busy. 3h later the pker got bored and went to do some quests. then the gm starts to kill the 9X with 1 hit for... let's say... non-stop.

then let's see who QQ

I don't think GMs act as lowbie killers (even lvl 105 is a lowbie compared to a GM). And they don't act as avengers either. Unless the 9X player does anything against the rules (like hacking) I don't think GMs can do anything. There's no rule that forbids lowbie killing. And frankly it shouldn't even exist. On PvP servers anything goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--Little siggy.b:pleased
    Server: Harshlands (PvP)
    Started: 9-11-2009
    Class: Cleric (hybrid-vit. build)
    Pet: Emoticon (antelope)
    Kills (Pk only): 0
    Death (Pk only): 0
    Ladies embraced b:pleased: 0
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If the person get PK-ed don't get upset what is the fun in killing them?
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    As for charms i buy them for 250k b:chuckle i really dont care how many charms i burn when they are fking dirt cheap.

lolololbiovirusfail.png
    I just had to xD
    (Yes, Im very bored)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KeranoWasEmo - Harshlands
    KeranoWasEmo - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ilystah wrote: »
    If the person get PK-ed don't get upset what is the fun in killing them?

Agreed.b:victoryb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--Little siggy.b:pleased
    Server: Harshlands (PvP)
    Started: 9-11-2009
    Class: Cleric (hybrid-vit. build)
    Pet: Emoticon (antelope)
    Kills (Pk only): 0
    Death (Pk only): 0
    Ladies embraced b:pleased: 0
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yea... To tell the true I know the answer, I just though someone would bring it up. All you need to do to win the argument is say;
    The 8x's and the rest are just more use to it. While the 3x havn't learned how evil peoples actully are yet.

Your so off my favorites on DA b:sad
    (Dont read black text v)
    Just kidding... But your still a meanie

;D If I weren't mean I wouldn't be me...

o.O why is this thread even still here anyways? :/ I'd say the answer's pretty obvious... no matter what level you are, if you get PK'd relentlessly by someone 2x or 3x your level you're gonna be pissy.

Duh... If you don't like the QQ then don't PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
    edited September 2009
    Idk whats more sad the fact you finally seen me for the first time worldchat for a charm, and its so rare to happen i know exactly what happend that day the dude i buy charms for was offline and i was fighting two people at anglers while being uncharmed unlike you idont really mind wasting money if its for pvp...i coulda waited and just teled out..or i coulda over paid for a 750k charm and rolled them. i picked option 2 and rolled them. b:bye
  • Falcioni - Lost City
    Falcioni - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Idk whats more sad the fact you finally seen me for the first time worldchat for a charm, and its so rare to happen i know exactly what happend that day the dude i buy charms for was offline and i was fighting two people at anglers while being uncharmed unlike you idont really mind wasting money if its for pvp...i coulda waited and just teled out..or i coulda over paid for a 750k charm and rolled them. i picked option 2 and rolled them. b:bye

ahhh shuddup. ur fail either way just like ur wiz was. dont act big ur fail and always will be.
    Big Bad Wolf? mhm i think so b:angry
    edited September 2009
    ahhh shuddup. ur fail either way just like ur wiz was. dont act big ur fail and always will be.
    Uh coming from the barb who got owned by me how many times.. o.o? go away ive killed like half ur faction gtfo here noob.