Spirit cult. problem!

angelicdesire
angelicdesire Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Ok, im not sure if any of you noticed...But, its been rather apparent to me this isnt just MY problem but anyone who recently started as a barb. (yes i am a girl playin as a barb, deal!) Now, the issue has become increasingly annoying. The issue being; My barbarian is unable to gain its correct skills due to some bug which i reported TWO or THREE DAYSS ago. I predict if a cure is not found people will no longer join as barbs n eventually those may decrease in number. I was patient and calm but now due to this "inconvienance" I can no longer work on quests only having TWO attacks. b:angry
Post edited by angelicdesire on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yea were aware of this. It will get fixed just as soon as they think of the next cash shop sale.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • angelicdesire
    angelicdesire Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    did they settle on any spacific dates?
  • Prosh - Harshlands
    Prosh - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    go to -Techinal Support Zone- section of the forums...you'll see a thread about the spirit culti bug >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mmm noodles!
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    they "have the fix" they're just holding onto it for whatever reason. they really should apply it now but they're waiting for the next patch (should be tonight or tomorrow)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This is when you do an emergency patch.

Devs are lazy, it'll be a bit before it's fixed despite being a massive bug.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=423282

The official thread about this issue can be found in the above link. Please use the search function in the future as hundrets of threads have been opened about this before.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.