Untamed Spiritual Cultivation bug update!

Options

Comments

• shinnasukaa
    shinnasukaa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    accually they never gave a specific time or date to when the next ptach would be they just said sometime next week T.T
  • Smallandbuff - Heavens Tear
    Smallandbuff - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This bug is dumb and is there any update on when it will be fixed
  • KainRaynier - Heavens Tear
    KainRaynier - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hopefully between monday and thursday.
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    omarhossam wrote: »
    Ow damn i cant level up anymore i was level 20 and 40% i died got to 0% and my pet died like 6 times lost all its hunger because i cant kill a level 18 monster called wolfling something.. that sux =s

this game really is the best whats missing it is the beauty of the weapons :P, like the best in this game can hold a very small weapon that just glowes yelow or something, we want HUGE weapons that would make it REALLY cool

b:victory

haha, u mean the darkbreed wolfkins in rabid caves right? i went in there when i was like lvl 16 thinking they were normal mobs and both me and my pet got **** hardb:laugh it was a wtf moment indeed.

i got the braveheart quest tho and went in there with my magmite thing (has alot of pdef) at lvl 21 and i killed 5 of them cuz i needed to kill 5 for the quest =o. there easy at that lvl as long as u have a good crystal magmite and u take them on one at a time and spam pet heal on magmite. if u take more then 1 then they will eat u up pretty fast and it will be time to run like hell b:surrender
  • Tailzz - Dreamweaver
    Tailzz - Dreamweaver Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol i was wonderin what was happening with my barb
  • SajinX - Dreamweaver
    SajinX - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well, the devs have it all figured out, and probably have new code done already. All there is left to do is wait for the GMs to post the next update time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Miku_ - Lost City
    _Miku_ - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Gms can u keep us posted?
    If u have any new news like a specific date yet because its pretty close to the patch date so you should have some info now right?
  • dragonstryder
    dragonstryder Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeehaw!! I can't wait to do my culti!!!

Thanks staff hope it actually fixes the bug. Feel free to patch early b:pleased
  • Hakuza - Dreamweaver
    Hakuza - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My icon did not appear on my last post..
  • Lycannus - Dreamweaver
    Lycannus - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    OK, here it is Monday and no fix. Any update, cause the last I saw on Forums
    was the bug would be fixed today
  • Prosh - Harshlands
    Prosh - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

i think they said *hopefully as soon as monday* or something like that. there was (and is) no actual guarantee as to what exact day its gonna be fixed b:surrender

im hoping tonight? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mmm noodles!
  • Parvati - Dreamweaver
    Parvati - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Let Monday pass everywhere (As in certain places it's barely monday yet :P). Although I don't think it'll be fixed today. Still, keeping my hopes up :)
  • ThommiX - Lost City
    ThommiX - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

They said it will be fixed on next maintenance, which normally comes on tuesdays.

Nowhere have the GM's said exact day when it will be fixed,so no idea where you get that monday from or i just missed that announcement. On this thread they talk only about next maint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

-Lost city-
  • angelicdesire
    angelicdesire Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I certainly hope they get this fixed im reeeally annoyed by this b:angry
  • aponivi
    aponivi Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The last update they said would be out on Wednesday but for my timezone, it came out on Friday. There doesn't seem to be any guarantee of when it will come out. All that I know is it will come out eventually. I'm just glad they know what is wrong and how to fix it.
  • aponivi
    aponivi Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    They said it will be fixed on next maintenance, which normally comes on tuesdays.

Nowhere have the GM's said exact day when it will be fixed,so no idea where you get that monday from or i just missed that announcement. On this thread they talk only about next maint.

I believe it was in the last thread about this matter that it was supposedly said to be Monday. Don't quote me on that though since I am not entirely sure.
  • ThommiX - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    aponivi wrote: »
    I believe it was in the last thread about this matter that it was supposedly said to be Monday. Don't quote me on that though since I am not entirely sure.

Ah search found the answer and here it is:

The developers in China are aware of this bug. They are aware of the cause, and are working on a fix, and assuming everything goes smoothly from here on out we can fix it on the live servers as early as Monday. This is *NOT* a promise that it will be fixed on Monday. As I've said earlier, it depends on a variety of factors. Once we've confirmed that the bug is fixed, we will let you know and give you a solid date on when the fix will be applied.

From this thread

This was the first info they gave,on this current thread they said it will come on this weeks maintenance. So hopefully everyone gets to do their culti's after tuesday,as its the regular maintenance day if they don't change it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

-Lost city-
  • jynx269
    jynx269 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It just seems to me if they've known for so long what was wrong, it could have been fixed by now. But maybe that's just cause I'm really frustrated with getting my hopes up twice about being able to get my skills. -_-
  • ThommiX - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    jynx269 wrote: »
    It just seems to me if they've known for so long what was wrong, it could have been fixed by now. But maybe that's just cause I'm really frustrated with getting my hopes up twice about being able to get my skills. -_-

You shouldn't have gotten your hope's up before. They specifically said its *NOT* a promise.

This week is different however,they have announced that the fix will be added on this weeks patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

-Lost city-
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Tonight's maintenance will be magical, and the bug is fixed! b:pleased

Maintenance will go from 11pm-1am California Time tonight.

Please see other forums areas for more info!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Mazzie - Dreamweaver
    Mazzie - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    YAY!!! No more having to play with my stinky Wizard! Back to Veno land!
    Mazzy the Veno pet collector!
    Feel the power of my Rhinodrake!b:chuckle
  • ketsura
    ketsura Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I hate this game. Too late for the update.
  • Prosh - Harshlands
    Prosh - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Tonight's maintenance will be magical, and the bug is fixed! b:pleased

Maintenance will go from 11pm-1am California Time tonight.

Please see other forums areas for more info!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! good job b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mmm noodles!
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    @ketsura

We see that you keep logging in and playing, last login at 2009-09-14 11:10:52

Glad you are still with us! b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • OrangeClaw - Dreamweaver
    OrangeClaw - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Nice touch DarthPanda. Lol.
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    @ketsura

lol owned.

and yay for the fix tonight. cant wait to learn my new skills =)
  • Rukidek - Heavens Tear
    Rukidek - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    thanx for the info darth you made my day and yup thats pretty fail

ketsura- rawrz this game fails *secretly dreams of it all day*b:dirty
    "What's the matter Snake?!?!?
    You don't like girls?!?!?"

-Psycho Mantis, MGS
  • Nevarra - Sanctuary
    Nevarra - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Excellent news. :D
    Glad to hear everything will be up and working. Thanks a lot, GMs, for putting up with all of us, I know it must be hard.
    Can't wait to finally get going on my veno!
  • Zikmorf - Harshlands
    Zikmorf - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    That's great news.... although I'm really liking my elve now lol. After getting her up to lvl 22.. well i will be 22 in .5 exp.

Ah well, switching between 2 chars can't be bad.
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    @ketsura

oh shot this made lol like mad b:laugh
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
This discussion has been closed.