The Arch Evil quest - need HELP please

simra
simra Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I have a problem with this quest: I trashed the quest because my quest list was full... And although the database says it can be re-taken, I cannot find it at the Leader of Immolation. Can anyone please give me a hint why this happens?
Post edited by simra on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I wouldnt worry about it. That quest used to be awesome since you got a free flawless shard but those things are only worth like 100k at the moment thanks to the sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Majou - Sanctuary
    Majou - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    its still a quest ast~ XD hez one of those ppl that like to get things done :D
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sooo I got the this quest too and it says I need a water orb.

After what Ive read before: I need to find a squad and someone who gets a fire orb and we need to exchange them so we both have both orbs? And isnt that cave a fb....? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Venorik - Sanctuary
    Venorik - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The cave isn't an fb, it's the same as sp. And yes, you need to squad with someone who has the water orb quest, then:

1) Find a squad actually willing to help out.
    2) Kill both bosses once, and exchange orbs.
    3) Kill both bosses again to get your own quest orb.

Also btw, I'm looking for someone with the fire orb quest to do the above with. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Venorik - The Movie Trailer] youtube.com/watch?v=wUYC9oC4gTM
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    So there are two bosses and one drops a water orb and one a fire orb?
    And you only get the orb belonging to your quest... then you need 3 people for fire orb and 3 for water orb in a squad? oO

Wah now Im even more confused then before xD
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    its still a quest ast~ XD hez one of those ppl that like to get things done :D

I was trying to comfort him since he trashed the quest and probably can't do it again :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Ok I got enlighteneed ^_^

Thanks to same servers and Venorik b:cute
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I wouldnt worry about it. That quest used to be awesome since you got a free flawless shard but those things are only worth like 100k at the moment thanks to the sale.

100k is a lot of moneeee b:beg
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Nadreia - Sanctuary
    Nadreia - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I hardly agree with Quilue... It's a lot... anyway, I think I will ask a GM ingame... or something... I mean, this quest is from the two tower quest, so you never know when something's gonna come back and bite you in the ****... and... I like to do all my quests... Did so far...
  • Majou - Sanctuary
    Majou - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    this quest. ive trashed like 3 times. lol. go figure