TW Battlefront Report - Dreamweaver

Options
Kardie - Dreamweaver
Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Tideswell (East)
TERRITORY WARS

Territory War Weekend of 09/11/2009 – 09/13/2009

This week’s major breakdown:
Calamity has 1 defense and one offense. Equinox has 1 defenses and one offense. Dynasty has 1 defense. Armagedon has 3 defenses.

Offense
Defense

Friday (09/11)
Calamity - Fragrant Hills - Equinox 8:00 PM EST

Saturday (09/12)

Exclusive - Forest of Haze - Armagedon 8:00 PM EST
XBushidoX - Black Mountain - Armagedon 8:03 PM EST
HDT - Dreaming Cloud - Armagedon 8:06 PM EST
Templiers - Immolation Camp - Dynasty 8:09 PM EST
Equinox - Shining Tide Wood - Calamity 8:12 PM EST

Sunday (09/13)

None :[

BREAKDOWN :

The first battle between Calamity and Equinox was quite a long one. Possibly one of the longest battles yet. Lasted for around an hour and 30 minutes. Equinox was turtling for most of the time, but even that wasn't enough for hold off Calamity's Attack for the entire duration. Congratulations to Calamity.

The second battle against Calamity and Equinox went more smoothly for Calamity. Calamity eventually made their way through Equinox's excellent turtle by utilizing both lanes A and C. The battle lasted 30 minutes, Great job to Calamity.

Armagedon has attacks on all 3 fronts. Exclusive's attack was the shortest by far. Armagedon quickly and swift destroyed Exclusive's crystal in 6 minutes. Good job to Armagedon.

Armagedon's Battle against XBushidoX was the second one to finish. This one was in XBushidoX's favor. Armagedon was lacking in organization, sending out catapults with little or no support. Congratulations to XBushidoX.

Armagedon's final battle was against HDT. HDT put up a good fight, but when reinforcements arrived, their chances of victory looked dim. Congrats to Armagedon on their victory.

The battle with Templiers and Dynasty was pretty much the same as last time. The battle lasted 50 minutes, and was pretty much just for fun. Congrats to Dynasty for the victory.

Kardie's Opinion:

Weeeeee finally! More color on the map! Grats to XBushidoX! However, i wonder if they will keep it or not. The leader of Armagedon had shouted for all its previous members (people from Templiers) to return and "push back". Will the players of Templiers answer his call?

Great TW this weekend, and theres finally another color on the map. Armagedon had it tough, having 3 consecutive battles. They wiped Exclusive pretty fast, but the other two were a bit longer. A great turtle by Equinox this weekend too. Gold prices are still to damn high. ;_; Entire bronze charm gone for me and 200k off my gold mp. >:

*No names will be mentioned here, with people only being referred to by their factions. No personal insult is meant to go out to anyone now, or in any future reports.*

*If you notice any MISTAKES in here (please facts only, the RUMOURS/BEHIND THE SCENES are only what I have OBSERVED, please feel free to notify me*

*I take donations of teles, which i use to help get me an officer of one of the guilds in which i don't have any previous informants.*

Thanks to all my Donators:

None. ;[

Hope to see you all next weekend.

pre-tw map

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4747/20090906230014.png

after-tw map

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/182/20090913155652.png
Post edited by Kardie - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SultryShade - Dreamweaver
    SultryShade - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hmm, could be an interesting saturday for arma. I think arma will lose 1 maybe even 2 this week. Don't take me wrong, of the arma members that are still there from my time they are great, but a lot of the new arma members are rude morons that I'm surprised know how to turn on a computer, much less get to level 60 or higher. HDT and xBushidox however have some great people, that both are nice and know how to play their chosen class, and both guilds have a chance to win depending on how arma decides to split their forces. I don't really want to see arma go down due to some of my old friends, but unless a lot of their newer members gain more than two braincells they are going to lose.
    I will not hesitate to beat you over the head with your own stupidity.

Yes I am a hypocrite.
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lets not forget Exclusive. They held Armagedon last time for 45 minutes.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    TBH, I've never heard of Exclusive - but more power to them. Bushido might be able to take one from Arma, but I don't see HDT doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You can also read my last report for Exclusive's approximate battle strength.
  • SultryShade - Dreamweaver
    SultryShade - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I didn't mention exclusive because I don't think I've ever met anyone from that guild, so I honestly don't know enough to say if they are a match for arma or not.
    I will not hesitate to beat you over the head with your own stupidity.

Yes I am a hypocrite.
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    They aren't if they're facing 30 people from arma, but if arma only sends 20.... that might be a different story.
  • Kagutsuchi - Dreamweaver
    Kagutsuchi - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Templiers will be attacking for fun this week again, but with a lot more people. I think we can get about 20-25 people in this week, hopefully next week even more.

Might be interesting to see how we fare this week, seeing as last week didn't go too bad. If Dynasty doesn't rush us, I think we can keep them off for a bit if we weren't going at it for fun.

We'll see, as long as both the parties don't attack each other's crystal right away we might have some decent fun. :)
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ugh, this forum is pretty trippy.

Ive had it just completely delete what i posted like what its doing now. The TW report is gonna have to wait unfortunately.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If you put any symbols in the post, it will delete everything placed after the symbol - learnt that the hard way after foolishly placing a pound sign in a post.

Thanks for taking the time to report back on this stuff, Kardie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Clear and unbiased reporting again Kardie. Nice one.

BTW WOOOOT we won b:victory

Edit: and congrats/well done to others fighting this weekend despite the outrageous gold prices
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Kagutsuchi - Dreamweaver
    Kagutsuchi - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Quick report on Dynasty - Templiers for the record.

Both factions played along nicely and there was no sneaky attacking each others crystals (well some Dynasty barb wanted to when Dynasty put a rush on our base for a little while.

Dynasty had agreed to only send in squads for fighting so each time our entire faction in TW (close to 20 I guess) would fight about 2 or 3 squads from their side. It stayed fun for a long while, and both sides went back and forth a bit with putting pressure on the other squads.

I must say that Dynasty has some very good players, and it took a few of us to get Wolf down each time. Stunlock from 2 archers and a bm, purge from veno when available and sometimes a cleric to DD :P

There were some from Dynasty that went around the lane to sneak up behind us, didnt know that was the agreement, but anyway, it was fun :)

In the end Dynasty rushed our crystal, and a lot of our members were done with TW anyway so we let them destroy it pretty quickly. All in all it lasted about 50 minutes.
  • Progrinder - Dreamweaver
    Progrinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    nice report kardie, I'll just say u don't win an attack turteling that's why second war between equinox and calamity was faster:)
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    weee its finished.
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    Satchiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    HDT didn't turtle. Just neither side really cared much after Bushido won. We just basically ran around killing each other for fun for about an hour.
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    okay, thank you for clearing that up.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    nice report again ^^
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    glad you like it.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Verry nice I got a change to be part of a war, and even nicer to see my fac in here b:victory
    It was fun Arma, tnx (and thx to Kardie)

Than, allow me to correct a typo:
    Armagedon has attacks on all 3 fronts. Their attack on Exclusive was the shortest. Armagedon quickly and swift destroyed Exclusive's crystal in 6 minutes. Good job to Armagedon.
    Exclusive attackd Armagedon ;)

Other than that, looks great
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Keep up the good ( and hard) work Kardie

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
    Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Armagedon was lacking in organization, sending out catapults with little or no support.

Lol me Vic and arbet picked off their 4 cats like 5 times before they sent 4 squads after us :Db:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm glad to have the #2 ranked player in PvP in our faction. :3