Untamed Spiritual Cultivation bug update!

Comments

• Haerle - Sanctuary
    Haerle - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Very nice congrats can't wait for the patch to learn some new skills and get the full skill out of being a veno b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    if i was running peferect world then yes i would that is your job and 5 or 50 the code is the same for pvp servers and pve so number has nothing to do with it other than 2 pvp and pve and i know how it works and why they dont rush it i was a game master and i am still desghiner and beta tester

but that still has nothing to do with my first quistion if the fb is not broke what did i do wrong because i dont have that quest

sry if i beleive what u say is complete BS but thats pretty much what it seems like. NO ONE can create a bug free and 100% perfect game NO ONE... there will ALWAYS be bugs that developers of a game will not know about. pls do not tell me that u are the only one to make a 100% perfect and bug free MMO because seriously, that goes BEYOND BS

but with that being said, this paticular bug should have been taken care of long ago imo when it was first discovered and reported.
  • SoulHowl - Sanctuary
    SoulHowl - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Woot so excited finally time to start playing my barb again!!! b:pleased
  • Cinnammon - Dreamweaver
    Cinnammon - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Cool! Can't wait playing my venob:dirty I miss this game so much!b:surrender
  • KainRaynier - Heavens Tear
    KainRaynier - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Asurr, don't bother yourself with arguing. As the saying goes, arguing online is like the special olympics, you may win but they still think you're an idiot. Point being is that this guy's going to think he know's everything (As most people do who play MMO's) And think he'd be able to run it 10 times better than ANY Other professional programmer(s) would ever be able too. Don't waste your breath and don't pay attention to him.
  • Andarun - Harshlands
    Andarun - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    next week? darn...but still good work guys, and you're sure we wont have to restart our charecters?
  • Allurian - Harshlands
    Allurian - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    next week? darn...but still good work guys, and you're sure we wont have to restart our charecters?

sorry just read it but im paranoid b:shocked
  • Philisia - Sanctuary
    Philisia - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    sorry just read it but im paranoid b:shocked

There should be no problem once it's fixed you'll just have to go to the npc and start it, your level shouldn't change anything.
  • Battlefield - Dreamweaver
    Battlefield - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    For those who keep saying it's hard leveling a Barb without any skills is very wrong. I started my Barb few days after the culti bug, and haven't died ONCE... Sure, we can't properly tank things (but at levels 1-30, don't really NEED to).. And of course it's going to take us a little longer to kill 1 mob, but it's do-able. Stop complaining; this bug issue gives you a chance to LEARN your character, without relying on so many skills. Just look forward to knowing that this bug will get fixed, instead of wasting your time whining to get it fixed. I too can't wait to get new skills.
    b:cute Female Barb FTW
  • FatesAngel - Sanctuary
    FatesAngel - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    For those who keep saying it's hard leveling a Barb without any skills is very wrong. I started my Barb few days after the culti bug, and haven't died ONCE... Sure, we can't properly tank things (but at levels 1-30, don't really NEED to).. And of course it's going to take us a little longer to kill 1 mob, but it's do-able. Stop complaining; this bug issue gives you a chance to LEARN your character, without relying on so many skills. Just look forward to knowing that this bug will get fixed, instead of wasting your time whining to get it fixed. I too can't wait to get new skills.

finally some one with my point of view. well the patch should be coming in the next few days so people will finally be able to stop complaining about it until another problem comes up that makes them wanna cry. good job on getting the fix devs
  • Ihus - Lost City
    Ihus - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh...
    So That is the problem,
    i hav done 3 venos cause i think
    i hav done some thing wrong...

it sux,
    but i know that GM's are working to fix it,
    ty for let people know about it,
    but you guys should tell every one,
    i lost a 2x EXP weekend making 3 venos
    cause i didnt know that was a sever problembb:cry

anyway, thanks for post it here,
    ill keep playing with my veno till
    you guys fix that.

Thanks
  • IClo - Sanctuary
    IClo - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    but that still has nothing to do with my first quistion if the fb is not broke what did i do wrong because i dont have that quest
    I think but don't quote me on that it has something to do with cult and level. I think. Not to sure b:laugh
  • FatesAngel - Sanctuary
    FatesAngel - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think but don't quote me on that it has something to do with cult and level. I think. Not to sure b:laugh

fb 19 and 29 are triggered with the spiritual cult so they are unavailable till the fix
  • omarhossam
    omarhossam Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ow damn i cant level up anymore i was level 20 and 40% i died got to 0% and my pet died like 6 times lost all its hunger because i cant kill a level 18 monster called wolfling something.. that sux =s

this game really is the best whats missing it is the beauty of the weapons :P, like the best in this game can hold a very small weapon that just glowes yelow or something, we want HUGE weapons that would make it REALLY cool

b:victory
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hehe. I thought it was just for the level 9 quests, but now I find that it's affecting me as well... That might explain why I haven't gotten a cultivation quest in a while. Eh. No big deal. As long as they fix it by the time I hit Sage...
  • Mariianna - Lost City
    Mariianna - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    All you can really do is wait. No matter what game I play, I expect there to be bugs, glitches and the occasional kick-out to update the servers. There's no way to avoid it on online games that ever-change. So if you don't like it, go buy a game or something and quit complaining.
  • Haerle - Sanctuary
    Haerle - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    All you can really do is wait. No matter what game I play, I expect there to be bugs, glitches and the occasional kick-out to update the servers. There's no way to avoid it on online games that ever-change. So if you don't like it, go buy a game or something and quit complaining.

Completely agree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shpow
    shpow Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    So I can't get the cultivation quest for level 9 (I'm level 14) what the hell can I do? (venomancer, if you're wondering) Nothing?
  • mitsuosan
    mitsuosan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    you must wait for game update next week.......info on first page......iam venomancer so and with good pet i dont need much skill....pet tank with fight with monster and my life is safe :o)
  • CillerCat - Sanctuary
    CillerCat - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    sorry next post
  • CillerCat - Sanctuary
    CillerCat - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Archoser quests at lvl 20-30 are not that hard to do without skills. i completed more the half of them without skills as an archer and im sure unless ur stats really suck you will do more damage to a mob then a lvl 20 archer does. and if you cant ask for help in a faction or if your not in one your lvl 20 atleast. alot of factions recruit people at your lvl and lower join one and get help instead of complaining.

i was not complaining i understand the gms and dev are working hard on this because obviously it doesnt do them any good to have this bug. im simply stating u dont kno what you are talking about and if people want to vent why not let them...u dont have to pay attention
  • Battlefield - Dreamweaver
    Battlefield - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    omarhossam wrote: »
    Ow damn i cant level up anymore i was level 20 and 40% i died got to 0% and my pet died like 6 times lost all its hunger because i cant kill a level 18 monster called wolfling something.. that sux =s

b:victory

Sweetie, are you talking about the Darkbreed wolfs? 'Cuz NO ONE at that level can kill them. I even met a 30 something Veno having problems with them by herself. They are Elite mobs - "stronger" mobs. Best to get help from others with that quest.
    b:cute Female Barb FTW
    edited September 2009
    Sorry double post
    edited September 2009
    i was not complaining i understand the gms and dev are working hard on this because obviously it doesnt do them any good to have this bug. im simply stating u dont kno what you are talking about and if people want to vent why not let them...u dont have to pay attention

CillerCat people are gonna snap at those who complain because they either don't understand since they don't have the race or they just don't care about your problems.
  • xxborizxx
    xxborizxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol dont be mad ppl create an human or a cleric to have fun and then you come back to your venoms or barbs :Pb:victoryb:cute
  • Theholywolf - Dreamweaver
    Theholywolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ok fair enough problem and got to be fixed but when can we expect the update becouse in part of the main thread said 9th of the 11th whihc is next mounth n thts just rediculus
  • come007
    come007 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The problem it's the ppl no have information of witch day come the patch i'm lvl 29 and i have 1 skill only it's ridiculous...
  • Philisia - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

Sweetie, are you talking about the Darkbreed wolfs? 'Cuz NO ONE at that level can kill them. I even met a 30 something Veno having problems with them by herself. They are Elite mobs - "stronger" mobs. Best to get help from others with that quest.

I beat the 2 quests involving the darkbreed wolfs by myself when i was level 20 there not that hard whit a veno as long as you make sure not to aggro more then one of them.In the event that you do just run for the water and then try again.

Just get a magmite pet for there hight def and have it tank it while you alter inbetwin Venonmous scarab and pet heal.
  • aprils0n
    aprils0n Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Quests for Call to Duty tablets, the level 30 flying quest, the Wraith's Ploy questline, and Venomancer pet quests are not affected by this.

I started a new Barb 2 days ago.

I got first L9 culti which just disappeared

I got NO L19 Call to Duty quest and still don't have it.
  • Philisia - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    aprils0n wrote: »
    I started a new Barb 2 days ago.

I got first L9 culti which just disappeared

I got NO L19 Call to Duty quest and still don't have it.

The quest you automaticly gain at level 9 is not the cultivation quest.

And you need a certain culti level to activate Call to duty quest so it's indirectly broken until the culti quests are fixed.
This discussion has been closed.