Untamed Spiritual Cultivation bug update!

Comments

• CillerCat - Sanctuary
    CillerCat - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well these barbs saying its costing them lvls and training are full of ****. although it is an annoying bug and does limit what we can learn its not like its stopping you from still going out and completing quests. and if a mob is to hard to defeat with just 2 basic skills which i find useful no matter what im fighting im sure most of you are part of factions any way so ask for help. Gms i like to thank you for all the help in sorting this out and i look forward to the bug being fixed

we are not full of **** because all my quest in archoser and im not running all that was so kno what u are talking about before u post
  • seamorebutz11
    seamorebutz11 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm forced to say that due to the illiteracy of much of this post, and the self-serving nature of the part that I can actually somewhat understand, I have to simply dismiss this post altogether. Thank you, please come again...NEXT...

To the point at hand, however, I am very pleased to hear that the devs were able to track down the problem and we can expect a patch soon. Thanks for the heads up Surtr, and for managing to keep your cool amidst the angry villagers. b:victory

so disliexa and all around being a bad typer makes me stupid hu personly i dont give to shi.ts in a bucket what you or people like you think all i want to know is how to get the fb
  • KainRaynier - Heavens Tear
    KainRaynier - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Considering that they've found the bug and have fixed it, and are now testing it for next week's patches. You'd think people would be happy... but all I see are people continuing to whine, jesus people relax at least it's fixed, it sucked yeah but you know what you deal with it and get on with your lives.. i'm lvl 25 right now and i did just fine with only two skills. Good job dev's on figuring it out.
  • FatesAngel - Sanctuary
    FatesAngel - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    we are not full of **** because all my quest in archoser and im not running all that was so kno what u are talking about before u post

Archoser quests at lvl 20-30 are not that hard to do without skills. i completed more the half of them without skills as an archer and im sure unless ur stats really suck you will do more damage to a mob then a lvl 20 archer does. and if you cant ask for help in a faction or if your not in one your lvl 20 atleast. alot of factions recruit people at your lvl and lower join one and get help instead of complaining.
  • Orphin - Dreamweaver
    Orphin - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Leveling is easy without skills...I only have the one attack skill and my pet skills. Ive already gotten to lvl 39 and almost hit 40.
    edited September 2009
    So have I, not that bad. It's a pain in the **** but it's not that bad. Just a bigger challenge, which is how i think of it lol.
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    So have I, not that bad. It's a pain in the **** but it's not that bad. Just a bigger challenge, which is how i think of it lol.

Just think about how much easier things will be afterward.b:dirty
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    that's kinna my thought, the quests you missed before that needed to have Cult to show, will be quite a bit easier :D
  • PandaXDenwen - Lost City
    PandaXDenwen - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    man wutever i'll beleive the devs fixed the bug when i c it...and for those of you complaning about the people complaning...this forum is a good way for people to vent and let out stress and anger because a problem like this is complete BS it was handled in a very untimely manner
    edited September 2009
    We all realize that Panda, people are of course welcomed to vent but, as we see from the last thread involving this issue someone went to far and got it closed. I don't care if people are complaining or not, the fact is is that people need to relax now and just wait. Yeah I was really peeved about it and yes i ranted and vented. Now though it's apparent it is being handled and well now all i can do is wait and make the best of it.
  • att4xx
    att4xx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    how long will it still need?
  • IClo - Sanctuary
    IClo - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Actually, they do suck.
    In a game this big, which alot of people play, you expect alot of testers to go through checks before releasing a new event/patch
    This is a bug that should have been detected easily while testing.

Yawn! Can you do any better? I highly doubt it. You can't get anything 100% perfect every time. Like i stated FFXI is on a more massive scale than this, and things still happen. I wouldn't say the developers for Square-Enix suck. It's getting fixed now so it's all good ^^. No point flaming the GM's and Devs. They are working as fast as they can to fix the problem. But if you can fix the code for a game this huge feel free to show us your amazingly awesome skills ;) b:victory
  • NeoDivinity - Harshlands
    NeoDivinity - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sorry to say but in my opinion some of you don't have any point in saying that if you had the skills you have gone much more lvled, especially the veno because i got to lv 20 in 2 days and it wasn't hard and i played less than i used to play...Don't blame the bug and especially don't blame gm's either because they are doing what they can...Be patient b:laugh
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    personally I think they should have a test server with voulenteers (any of US) to play on it with newest fixes and such, that way if there IS a bug, we'll spot it for them before it goes public (like doublecasting :@ which I still neglected to report..)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lycannus - Dreamweaver
    Lycannus - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh , how nice, and they are going to wait until next week. Gee so much for a 2x exp weekend for me. You try lvling a Barb that has no skills. Yeah Yeah , I know you feel for all us Barbs , doesnt do me any good at all tho.
    Either I kill 1 then sit and rest or kill all the while burning thru pots. NOT FUN.
    Guess no playing for me until or should I say if they implement the fix and IF it actually works.
  • Xiao_Qian_ - Sanctuary
    Xiao_Qian_ - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hopefully you guys can solve the prob my veno needs it alots and ty =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Its not Eion anymore its Unknown]
    Done by ForsenX
  • FatesAngel - Sanctuary
    FatesAngel - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh , how nice, and they are going to wait until next week. Gee so much for a 2x exp weekend for me. You try lvling a Barb that has no skills. Yeah Yeah , I know you feel for all us Barbs , doesnt do me any good at all tho.
    Either I kill 1 then sit and rest or kill all the while burning thru pots. NOT FUN.
    Guess no playing for me until or should I say if they implement the fix and IF it actually works.

its actually very easy to lvl a barb with no skills. i went lvl 1 to 22 without any skills without using pots or having help from my faction. you guys make out like its all impossible when its possible just showing that you rely to much on your skills.
  • att4xx
    att4xx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i can level with my venomancer, even if i can't learn spells but it still sux to level with only my pet and 1 skill -.-
  • almona
    almona Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Any idea when it'll be fixed?
  • Prosh - Harshlands
    Prosh - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    good job on finding the fix devs b:victory

im so happy happy happy happy b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mmm noodles!
  • Scorpius - Lost City
    Scorpius - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Can't wait for the patch, cos i've just finished Wraith's Ploy and wanna get my 79 skills XPb:cute
  • Setting_Sun - Sanctuary
    Setting_Sun - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yawn! Can you do any better? I highly doubt it. You can't get anything 100% perfect every time. Like i stated FFXI is on a more massive scale than this, and things still happen. I wouldn't say the developers for Square-Enix suck. It's getting fixed now so it's all good ^^. No point flaming the GM's and Devs. They are working as fast as they can to fix the problem. But if you can fix the code for a game this huge feel free to show us your amazingly awesome skills ;) b:victory

yes i could do a lot better and to be honest i dont care about the cult quest like i said earler the gms stated that fb could be done i simply would like to know what i missed because i dont have a option for a fb and all the quest but the cult aare done up to that point
  • OrangeClaw - Dreamweaver
    OrangeClaw - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I just have a question for the GM's/Dev's, and it's not meant to be rude or offensive or anything silly like that, but why was it that throughout this entire process was there not something added to warn players about this in game? You probably could've included something on the Notice page that first pops up no? Most people probably don't read it, but I know new players probably would, and that probably would've saved a lot of heartache/time. Again, not meant to be offensive or rude or anything, I'm just curious if you have a reason behind it.
  • deathslim
    deathslim Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This game cost is nothing, problems like this happen on games that you have to pay 10-20 dollars. Think about real life, stuff happens, adapt to it and your life will be a lot easier. You have what, 9 character slots? I wonder how you feel at your job when someone says you made their hamburger wrong, or made a typo in the big report. You still have the ability to play the game, be happy it didn't crash or wipe out your best character completely! Thanks.
  • IClo - Sanctuary
    IClo - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yes i could do a lot better and to be honest i dont care about the cult quest like i said earler the gms stated that fb could be done i simply would like to know what i missed because i dont have a option for a fb and all the quest but the cult aare done up to that point

Really? So lets say take for example PWI it has 5 servers. You're telling me you could code to accomodate a new update on all 5 and makes sure everything is 100%? I'm sorry but i doubt it, i may be wrong. There are always bugs in games. Hackers and whatnot. You can't predict errors. On a code sacle this huge **** happens. FFXI has 31 servers and during new updates things break. I can remember a certain example of when our Level Sync feature was introduced it broke some Job Abilities for certain Job classes. My main was effected also. I didn't complain they made note of it and fixed it as soon as they where able. And as far as I'm aware it was over all 31 servers. The devs have had to work to find a solution which probably means trawling through loads of coding to find the error. Then fix it and make sure everything else stays the same. I mean like someone mentioned a quick fix could have cause other major problems. b:bye
  • Setting_Sun - Sanctuary
    Setting_Sun - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Really? So lets say take for example PWI it has 5 servers. You're telling me you could code to accomodate a new update on all 5 and makes sure everything is 100%? b:bye

if i was running peferect world then yes i would that is your job and 5 or 50 the code is the same for pvp servers and pve so number has nothing to do with it other than 2 pvp and pve and i know how it works and why they dont rush it i was a game master and i am still desghiner and beta tester

but that still has nothing to do with my first quistion if the fb is not broke what did i do wrong because i dont have that quest
  • Krissty - Harshlands
    Krissty - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Please get Barbarians and Venomancers to work again i need the move true form and other's i got bad moves do it as fast as you can please. I know you can do it.b:victory
  • dicedagger
    dicedagger Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Man I hope they fix this soon... its really annoying me -.-
  • Kanpachi - Harshlands
    Kanpachi - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    so whats the deal any news on the update patch/etc.. for untamed its sept 12th a day after the patch was supposed to be released and i still cant gets me cultivation quests. so whats up ?
  • Philisia - Sanctuary
    Philisia - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    so whats the deal any news on the update patch/etc.. for untamed its sept 12th a day after the patch was supposed to be released and i still cant gets me cultivation quests. so whats up ?

The patch probably won't be applied until next week, in the best case scenario this will only be fixed on monday.
This discussion has been closed.