Quitters

124»

Comments

• XCyrusX - Harshlands
    XCyrusX - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    damn, all the fun people are leaving. i saw this coming in july though... so yeaah, its been fun yall. /uninstall
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Seems HL lost the good pkers? Must be hella boring.
  • Nausea - Harshlands
    Nausea - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Seems HL lost the good pkers? Must be hella boring.

Yes, we're crying every day now. OK`? We play this game and we cry.

GTFO already.

/Another self acclaimed important nonfactor b:bye
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    blablabla u guys sux...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gammaburst - Harshlands
    Gammaburst - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sometimes it just sounds like a bunch of sour grapes from those quitting. They start the Harshland server with big ambitions to dominate the server and TW. Since they failed to achieve anything worthwhile and are now relegated to roaming the sever killing noobs they find reasons to quit.

You all may be decent PVPer and sneak attack artist on poor souls minding there own business questing and grinding. The probelm is you guys can't put anything together in the form of a guild that's more than just a bunch of loose cannons that then leave guild and form another one ever month or so.

When you leveled up fast first and where the big shots everything was fine. Now the game has gotten a bit more difficult, its time to declare yourselves awesome and quit before you all become complete nobodies.

"BooHoo Kingdom just serendipitously got half the map with no skill. We are really the awesome ones. Now everything too expensive. I quit." you say.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009

GTFO already.

If I'm important, wouldn't that make me a factor? And who the hell are you?
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I do. qqqqqq

IFFFFFFFFY! Did you preorder u nig? What ventrillo are you hiding at? Do you have angers info?
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sometimes it just sounds like a bunch of sour grapes from those quitting. They start the Harshland server with big ambitions to dominate the server and TW. Since they failed to achieve anything worthwhile and are now relegated to roaming the sever killing noobs they find reasons to quit.

You all may be decent PVPer and sneak attack artist on poor souls minding there own business questing and grinding. The probelm is you guys can't put anything together in the form of a guild that's more than just a bunch of loose cannons that then leave guild and form another one ever month or so.

When you leveled up fast first and where the big shots everything was fine. Now the game has gotten a bit more difficult, its time to declare yourselves awesome and quit before you all become complete nobodies.

"BooHoo Kingdom just serendipitously got half the map with no skill. We are really the awesome ones. Now everything too expensive. I quit." you say.

i 100% agree with what u said, the people quiting are the ones that were big shots and thought very highly of themselfs, now they quit when other people are as powerful as them, at least most of harshlands dosn't think like them
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    i 100% agree with what u said, the people quiting are the ones that were big shots and thought very highly of themselfs, now they quit when other people are as powerful as them, at least most of harshlands dosn't think like them

What's funny is, it takes your guyses life savings and 6-8 of you vs. let's say 2-4 of them to be as strong as them. b:shutup
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    IFFFFFFFFY! Did you preorder u nig? What ventrillo are you hiding at? Do you have angers info?

I did preorder and I am in the lobster eaters vent most of the time.
  • Nefastos - Harshlands
    Nefastos - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I agree with u. b:laugh
    b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • Pleiades - Harshlands
    Pleiades - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009

most are quitting because of the latest patch, but thank you for the soap opera about KD b:kiss

GTFO already.

hahah you = force logger. slightly red -> run from barb b:cute
  • Nausea - Harshlands
    Nausea - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I confessb:surrender

i've done that. getting ganked when you are chanceless gets old though.

sometimes i dont even fight back. Cya b:kiss
  • Schmock - Harshlands
    Schmock - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i peed my pants :((
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh snap b:shocked
    Quit.
  • Pleiades - Harshlands
    Pleiades - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I confessb:surrender

i've done that. getting ganked when you are chanceless gets old though.

sometimes i dont even fight back. Cya b:kiss

slightly red cleric 1v1 vs a barb? 8x vs 8x

sleep + forcelog is a great combob:dirty
  • Yagami - Harshlands
    Yagami - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    bb. back to wow. =D
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:surrender Thread is off-topic pretty much
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:surrender Thread is off-topic pretty much

gotcha b:victory
This discussion has been closed.