Thank You PWI

xlashesx
xlashesx Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I has been 1 year, being one of the hard core gamers, I spend tons of cash and reached very high level.

No more negeatively feeling towards anyone as it does not mean anything in my life, really nothing to be agitated about. Wanted a good game experience but realised the sever is dead, even the cash chargers not buying anything and leave the game for good.

What prompts me to leave is actually a very stupid reason, the stupid noob in cube room 18 has quited the game too. Even good business like him left the game ..

I can see many offers from the GM but i guess there are very few takers, we are all cash poor in real life now. There are no winners. Even the goldly Templar is struggling to get all his equipment by world chatting day and night for his stones. It seemed market is bad and he couldn't get what he wanted. Nef might take over the whole map if he likes, so what do they win ? One day the streets in Arch will be empty
Post edited by xlashesx on

Comments

• Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, but think of it like a team sport in real life. At the end of the game (Soon, soon xD), the team with the highest score is the winner. b:chuckle

No but really, take care of yourself mysterious stranger (Peter Parker?!?).
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yeah before y leave let us know who u are ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • AstigII - Sanctuary
    AstigII - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    xlashesx wrote: »
    Even the goldly Templar is struggling to get all his equipment

Is this a hint?b:chuckle r u this person?b:laugh
    PNAS recruiting all pilipinos apply at: pnas.guildlaunch.com
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, but think of it like a team sport in real life. At the end of the game (Soon, soon xD), the team with the highest score is the winner. b:chuckle

But falls ,like I said before : nef didn't beat us,we still had months and months to keep on fighting,PWE did.

No1 won,just the game.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    But falls ,like I said before : nef didn't beat us,we still had months and months to keep on fighting,PWE did.

No1 won,just the game.

quoted from truth

I miss lots of people, in my guild some people already abandoned the game.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    quoted from truth

Heh,I realize how much time I have on my hands now that I don't play anymore but the timing ain't bad with college starting b:laugh . Although after a few months I'll be craving for another MMO or good RTS again b:cry .
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Heh,I realize how much time I have on my hands now that I don't play anymore but the timing ain't bad with college starting b:laugh . Although after a few months I'll be craving for another MMO or good RTS again b:cry .

FPS ftw.
    10 char
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009

b:bye

10 char
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    But Falls ,like I said before; Nef didn't beat us, we still had months and months to keep on fighting, PWE did.

No one won, just the game.

Yeah, but if its past the 5th* inning and the game is called due to rain, the winner is the team with the highest score xD. It may be different in other sports but this is baseball, and one thing I know about baseball is that there is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DNBBrkIPN8 .
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    quoted from truth

You are from Legendary right.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    baseball is a horrible sport. full of cheaters and liars. overpayed to play a stupid game. which makes the comparison to pwi very nice actually. kudos. enjoy STANDING around WAITING for that home run ;)
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    You are from Legendary right.

He's from Audeamus :P
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Baseball is a horrible sport. Full of cheaters and liars. Overpaid to play a stupid game. Which makes the comparison to PWI very nice actually. kudos. Enjoy STANDING around WAITING for that home run ;).

Hey don't knock baseball xD. Every sport has cheaters and liars. I think the comparison between baseball and TW is most accurate in that money and legacy win. Gooooo Yankees! x3
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Too true. Just the whole, wait in the dugout...wait for the ball to be pitched, wait on the bases... @_@

Wait for the TW to start, wait for the base towers to go down, wait for the zerg rush, wait for the HQ to go from 100% to 0, wait for the trash talking to end -___-

LOL, can legendary be the Marlins? :D
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2009

yea just lame all good players get taken from there first team so u get pro's vs amateurs ...
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hey don't knock baseball xD. Every sport has cheaters and liars. I think the comparison between baseball and TW is most accurate in that money and legacy win. Gooooo Yankees! x3

you're a yankees fan Falls?

...you scum b:angry

M-E-T-S METS METS METS
    b:bye you were all swell peoples