!!untamed Race Still Not Fixed!!!

neuraxis
neuraxis Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
im still waiting for my skills being a lvl 35 veno with no skills is pretty sad...

there should be some kind of bonus for people that hit 40 without skills..
like a free somthing for all the coins it cost up to run the charc with 1 weak skill...

cmon pw show some love lol
Post edited by neuraxis on

Comments

• Aimerletta - Harshlands
    Aimerletta - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Eh, it was suppose to be fix'd with the last patch, but they said there is still problems that they are workin' on.

Hopefully it get's fix'd soon.
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They never said it would be fixed in the previous patch, only that it's high on the priority list right now. Want to be sure they get it right, don't want them adding a fix for one bug that goes and creates a new bug.
  • MeatAxe - Harshlands
    MeatAxe - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lmao i think they have other things on there mind like making sure everyone can buy as much gold as possibal to max there funds insted of fixing the untamed race.. pretty sad it takes game devlopers 2 weeks to fix a bug.. and these guys are sposed to be pros right LMFAO
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Tell me, have you ever programmed a massively multi-player online game? Didn't think so. Just because you're a professional doesn't make your job easy. Let's see you try to fix the bug yourself, if you can do it faster than PWE, then you can criticize them for taking two weeks to fix a bug. First you'd have to go through all the coding in the game and find the cause of the bug, and I'm willing to bet my Kirin that is a rather considerable amount of coding, then once you find the source, you have to figure out what to do to fix the bug, preferably without breaking anything else in the process, then you fix the bug.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.