New server rumor?

sealed
sealed Posts: 781
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Okay I'm hearing a rumor that a new server will come with the Tideborn update, is that true or is it still undecided?
Cause if it's true that would be awesome since I have been waiting for about 2 months for a new server...
Just want to confirm if the GM's know if a new server will be planned soon like before 2010.

P.S* Most of you probably forgot, but on the first month of OB I posted their will be a 4th race, so for those that said I was crazy in your FACE!!!* =)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I can guarantee even if there were a new server coming out, the GM's would neither confirm nor deny it. Mind you, since the current servers are no where near capacity, it's highly unlikely that they'll add a new server any time soon.
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I can guarantee even if there were a new server coming out, the GM's would neither confirm nor deny it. Mind you, since the current servers are no where near capacity, it's highly unlikely that they'll add a new server any time soon.
    Dont forget the mass exodus the GMs forced upon the game. All servers lost a huge amount of players and even those who are still playing, have been playing alot less.
    So yea, there wont be a new server anytime soon. In fact, rumors say they'll end up merging servers if PWI continues this disruptive sales attitude and maintain the "no in game events" status.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pwnar - Harshlands
    Pwnar - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'd laugh if they merged servers. Wonder which server would go down and what they would do about the territory map.
    edited September 2009
    Funny, I wasn't aware that the GM's had any control over the school schedules. b:chuckle
    I'd laugh if they merged servers. Wonder which server would go down and what they would do about the territory map.

Most likely they would merge west coast servers, considering there are three of them, while the east coast only has two.
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They wouldn't merge all three west coast, since they're PvE and PvP. Probably HT and Sanct. Not gonna lie, that'd be kinda cool.
    edited September 2009
    Well I didn't mean all three servers anyway, just the two that match. b:chuckle
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    idk the exact situtation but delphi+oracle r mergin(or have merged)
    but u need some real low #'s for a merge to happen in pwi
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited September 2009
    Dude, what the heck is with the merging theory >.>
    eatwithspoons said a new server is planned in some thread, but he forgot to mention when =X
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    When the new server comes it will be announced by Spoons please do not open threads about this topic in the meantime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.