Xfire Community

KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Forgive me if I sound...noobish, but I don't really understand how I am supposed to post my Xfire screenshots on the Xfire community page ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
Post edited by KrittyCat - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm pretty sure if you take screenshots on xfire they will show up on our community page, at least that's what happened when I tested it out.

EDIT: confirmed, if you screenshot in-game it will automatically post it to our group as long as you are a member
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I also had a question to ask about this, for the contest it says if you join the XFire PWI group you get entered for a shot at a lobster, how will it work if you win, will they just send you an e-mail to let you know and ask what character to give it to, or is there a preference page that I can't find where you list your characters and such?
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    I also had a question to ask about this, for the contest it says if you join the XFire PWI group you get entered for a shot at a lobster, how will it work if you win, will they just send you an e-mail to let you know and ask what character to give it to, or is there a preference page that I can't find where you list your characters and such?

I'll be messaging the winners on xfire for their game info, but don't worry I'll let everyone know as soon as this is done so they can respond in time
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ok, just wanted to be clear on how that would work. Doubt I'll win anyway, but still.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    Ok, just wanted to be clear on how that would work. Doubt I'll win anyway, but still.

hey you never know, stranger things have happened b:victory
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Thanks spoons, I appreciate the response! Oh, and will we have to be logged on
    to Xfire to get the notification, or will it be sent as a message on the Xfire site
    itself?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    Thanks spoons, I appreciate the response! Oh, and will we have to be logged on
    to Xfire to get the notification, or will it be sent as a message on the Xfire site
    itself?

I'll send it from the community site, so it should be there when you go to the community homepageb:victory
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Actually, the screenshot is only stored locally at first. After you take the screenshot you have to go to the Xfire application, look in the Screenshots section (the camera button), right-click the image, and choose Upload Screenshot. Then it will be posted online.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Actually, the screenshot is only stored locally at first. After you take the screenshot you have to go to the Xfire application, look in the Screenshots section (the camera button), right-click the image, and choose Upload Screenshot. Then it will be posted online.

I guess I'm special thenb:victory...mine did a semi-auto-upload...it just asked me to put captions on the pictures and then it uploaded them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:sad Hopes XD I did all the 3 things but yeah I don't think im gonna win, but I never know its just luck. But I have horrible luck XD GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! By the way, when does it end? and when will we find out the winners? b:surrender
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye