I should have choosen another class/race

Comments

• Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hahahahaha, i never even done GV, didnt do FBs from like lvl.. 75 i believe (except my own, and my mates' ofc), and grinded fish non stop. Was nearly always @ big pvp fights when i was still playing lol. Now gtfo go grind on your veno which will never be a factor b:bye

GV actually requires some prep, some thinking and a squad that works together.

Fish requires no brains and some water equip.....I would be sad to be you.

Doh!
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I still feel alienated by these claims that Archers are underpowered. I specced vit (lol), went Heaven (lololol) and have +5 armor with g7's and a few g9's I got from doing 6541823 worldbosses and only +6'd my bow with one g9. That's mildly terrible to decent gear, but I still come out at even score for kills 1v1 against most Werefoxes my level. I used to be able to solo Werebeasts pretty consistently before genies came out, and same with Blademasters. Clerics aren't much of a challenge even if they're annoying, and Mages usually go down quickly if you can get them to stay put and don't get crit twice or something.

I'm not bragging or even saying anyone's bad, I'm just wondering what I'm missing here if 10x are telling me I'm supposed to be getting different results.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Archers at 80 are still easy mode, you can kill ppl relatively easy since most 8X players have 0 phy def. And yes... what changes at 90? ...lol

I do not know? Maybe you can tell me?

And I meant: I can sometimes tank a level 90+ wizard's sutra, while doing decent damage. (Perhaps not enough to kill them, unless I have help. but I never claimed I could kill them, I only claimed I could survive.)
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I still feel alienated by these claims that Archers are underpowered. I specced vit (lol), went Heaven (lololol) and have +5 armor with g7's and a few g9's I got from doing 6541823 worldbosses and only +6'd my bow with one g9. That's mildly terrible to decent gear, but I still come out at even score for kills 1v1 against most Werefoxes my level. I used to be able to solo Werebeasts pretty consistently before genies came out, and same with Blademasters. Clerics aren't much of a challenge even if they're annoying, and Mages usually go down quickly if you can get them to stay put and don't get crit twice or something.

I'm not bragging or even saying anyone's bad, I'm just wondering what I'm missing here if 10x are telling me I'm supposed to be getting different results.

as i tell you ingame over and over, people on this server blows hard, and all the better PKers either left or are friends with you and i so there isnt much left to fight thats any decent, just a few random CSers with +10 to +12 weapons which we do not acknowledge so yeah.

as for doing decent dmg and killing BMs, like i also told you you have yet to fight any decent BMs, Romes ok but again a friend of yours, just those with more lvls are around, some +7 Xbow pue dex only does 500s lighting strike to me now, where as a pure magic mage with a +7 weapon will still do alot more than that

as for killing venos your lvl, you mean KDs? kylins? what about angerr, oh hes a friend and quit, what about dejavue? oh he quit looooong ago, what about iffy? oh hes a friend too, <
    this is my point, like saying all the mages blew on HL, cause we never have to fight nurfed which ALSO quit. archer blows but on a server like HL the bar isnt high.

as for the guy that says he can survive but cant kill, as a DD, you fail at your job then, the point is other classes are good enough to do both survive well and kill well while a non CSing archer cant do both too well, self buffed archer is the weakest class and thats a fact
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    as for the guy that says he can survive but cant kill, as a DD, you fail at your job then, the point is other classes are good enough to do both survive well and kill well while a non CSing archer cant do both too well, self buffed archer is the weakest class and thats a fact

Oh, wow, I do not know where I should start!

So... ok... first... you seem slightly gender confused.

And, I never said I could not kill the wizard -- but I can not guarantee that I could kill an unknown 9x wizard.

Some 9x wizards are difficult for 8x archers to kill, even when the wizard is using sutra on the archer and the archer has to use wings of grace and so on to survive. (Wings of Grace must be a fail skill, since I can not one-shot anyone with it?)

And... I will guess harshlands has not had anyone like Ayano-chan. I know barbarians, my level, with lower health than Ayano-chan.

I will agree though: if I had high refines and so on, killing wizards would be easier.

And... seriously... you have no understanding of "fail" if you think the possibility of not succeeding in PK means "fail".
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Although i loled at vit+sage combob:chuckle ea's even being crappy class at 80+ can still do a lot in this server. Bm's don't stun lock, mages have undine and dont use it and so on.. we are meat for nixs but then again..

Dude.. Cash > Skill. btw failing is having high refines and still failb:surrender
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh, wow, I do not know where I should start!

So... ok... first... you seem slightly gender confused.

And, I never said I could not kill the wizard -- but I can not guarantee that I could kill an unknown 9x wizard.

Some 9x wizards are difficult for 8x archers to kill, even when the wizard is using sutra on the archer and the archer has to use wings of grace and so on to survive. (Wings of Grace must be a fail skill, since I can not one-shot anyone with it?)

And... I will guess harshlands has not had anyone like Ayano-chan. I know barbarians, my level, with lower health than Ayano-chan.

I will agree though: if I had high refines and so on, killing wizards would be easier.

And... seriously... you have no understanding of "fail" if you think the possibility of not succeeding in PK means "fail".

ok let me tell you this, ayano has in the 4kish hp unless he went arcane and full vit in the past week. hes actually a really close friend of mine, dont try to tell me hes got any kind of high hp, like he has more hp than some 8x barbs, really, gtfo if you're gonna talk out of your **** please dont choose to name one of my best friends lol

and my fail was because an archer's job is go pure dex and snipe people in TW, even though we think EA sucks, EA is still a ranged *DD* and a DD is usually a bit weaker than say a tank, so as a DD if you cannot kill another DD (mage) you fail somewhere, that was my point

just like the BM who do not stun might not die (hi CSers) and still might be able to kill (sup +12 GX) but people will generally still claim its a fail BM due to the fact they do not use their toolsets but rather rely 100% on the credit card skill which is OP

but yeah i know it is hard for anything 8x to kill a really good 9x mage, nurfed's 8kish phy def is sickening, shame all that hardwork went down the ****ter thx to this event and now all thats left of mages in HL is what, KDs, and kylin CSers? oh satuki is a good LA mage too bad hes never charmed! <3
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009

lol Ye I remember when u killed me one on one at lvl7x, but Archers are underpowered cuz they suck at dmg when they r higher lvls ( 9x) nd they also die too easily... Prob I havent been fighting good archers too :S
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    all this QQ about how archers are weak endgame
    yet for some reason(without nix bleed) archers r mayb the most played class normal servers/private servers

barbs/wfs hav the biggest ego tho "look at me i haz lots o hp"/"haha my bleed/HA gear/magic combo pwns u"
  • BoeNn - Harshlands
    BoeNn - Harshlands Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    GV actually requires some prep, some thinking and a squad that works together.

Fish requires no brains and some water equip.....I would be sad to be you.

Doh!

GTFO PvE nab, at least fish had some "pro" "crashes" from KD, or Crimson @ the start lullzzzzz
    who cares? You suck anywayb:bye
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    ok let me tell you this, ayano has in the 4kish hp unless he went arcane and full vit in the past week. hes actually a really close friend of mine, dont try to tell me hes got any kind of high hp, like he has more hp than some 8x barbs, really, gtfo if you're gonna talk out of your **** please dont choose to name one of my best friends lol

And I know a couple barbarians, my level, that have not bought much if any vitality.

So, let me see... Barbarians start with 85 hp, and get another 34 hp every level....
    and my fail was because an archer's job is go pure dex and snipe people in TW, even though we think EA sucks, EA is still a ranged *DD* and a DD is usually a bit weaker than say a tank, so as a DD if you cannot kill another DD (mage) you fail somewhere, that was my point

Yes, yes... you might not believe me, but I had heard this sentiment expressed before.

But, for example, consider: Wings of Grace, absolute domain, spark powder, double spark. Or, if you are really adventurous you might try: defensive apothecary, stunning arrow. Or... some other stuff which I had thought was obvious but apparently even "pro PKers" do not understand. But you know nothing about my build -- I might still have 3 base vitality like I leveled up with, with every available point in my dexterity, or I might have 140-ish vitality because I wanted to farm FB89 or whatever, or I might be anywhere in between.

Anyways, your statement boils down to "all archers fail". And, apparently we fail because one of us sometimes can not kill a higher level damage dealer?
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I love archers, they usually die to flesh ream + lucky scarab ;3
    angeRR
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    or I might have 140-ish vitality because I wanted to farm FB89 or whatever

WTFb:shocked
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Archers suck only comparing to other classes at lvls90, cuz at those lvls other classes gain more attributes that help em beat up archers pretty easily nd archers firepower at those lvls is not high enough to beat up the other classes at the same lvls nd therefore it requires good refinement on their weapon (+6 at very least) in order to b able to kill other classes 1v1. If u r an archer nd fight ppl that r not good at pk (at lvls 9x) u will obviously kill em but that scenario changes against ppl of same lvl that know how to pk.

P.S. All of this considering other classes have the TT90 set nd stuff...
  • Skreamz - Harshlands
    Skreamz - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    BoeNn come back and gimmeh your HH90 gears!!! and that awesome fashion you have so i can be as pro as u!!!
  • BoeNn - Harshlands
    BoeNn - Harshlands Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    BoeNn come back and gimmeh your HH90 gears!!! and that awesome fashion you have so i can be as pro as u!!!
    Isnt panda going to give you his gears?
    b:shocked
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Its Official.. archers are the weakest class ever... wtf i cant win without having chi against my wife (vit build nix veno lvl86 with+6 weapon)
    I have **** 5.7k hp and still die if i dont use genie... wtf...b:cry
    how come i was so strong 6x - 7x and now......b:sad
    i could only afford to
    +5 my weapon... and +4 my gears...

things are so expensive... 10mil for a skillbook.... too many hell archersb:cry
    i should have gone sage..........................................................b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Its Official.. archers are the weakest class ever...
    OMG
    wtf i cant win without having chi against my wife (vit build nix veno lvl86 with+6 weapon)
    Coughcough
    I have **** 5.7k hp and still die if i dont use genie... wtf...
    vit archers ftl?
    how come i was so strong 6x - 7x and now......
    lmaob:laugh
    i could only afford to
    +5 my weapon... and +4 my gears...
    only?b:surrender
    things are so expensive... 10mil for a skillbook.... too many hell archers
    i should have gone sage..........................................................b:angry
    LordAragon ftw?
    Quit.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    plz not him.... dont even compare me to him... at lvl 83 i killed him and Vipu 2vs1... and then they say: "Aww u have chained jail(HH80 green xbow, giving a chance to stun)
    b:chuckle

I'm not a fail... i guess every ea knows how the **** we get **** if we dont 1 shot or 2 shot a target
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marrianna - Dreamweaver
    Marrianna - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hey, anyone know when the Venomancer glitch is being solved? I've gone through twenty levels with my veno, and still am Spiritual Initiate? And the weekly update should have been last night...
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    its Official.. Archers Are The Weakest Class Ever... Wtf I Cant Win Without Having Chi Against My Wife (vit Build Nix Veno Lvl86 With+6 Weapon)
    I Have **** 5.7k Hp And Still Die If I Dont Use Genie... Wtf...b:cry
    How Come I Was So Strong 6x - 7x And Now......b:sad
    I Could Only Afford To
    +5 My Weapon... And +4 My Gears...

Things Are So Expensive... 10mil For A Skillbook.... too Many Hell Archers
    B:cry
    I Should Have Gone Sage..........................................................b:angry

This Is Not Lost City
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited September 2009

This Is Not Lost City
    or is it b:sin
    Hi Aj b:bye
    Quit.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    GTFO PvE nab, at least fish had some "pro" "crashes" from KD, or Crimson @ the start lullzzzzz
    who cares? You suck anywayb:bye

ROFL, fish crashes are the thing for you??

HAHAHA

if you want to find me.. you are welcome..anywhere you like, I will show you what kind of balls a real archer has.

fkcing loser....
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited September 2009

Not at enough high level with the right gear, you noob.
  • ASIANLOL - Dreamweaver
    ASIANLOL - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009

sup lads

you love your archer and bm more than ya veno, why deny.
  • ASIANLOL - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    ROFL, fish crashes are the thing for you??

HAHAHA

if you want to find me.. you are welcome..anywhere you like, I will show you what kind of balls a real archer has.

fkcing loser....

sup lads

leave pro dutch alone you shiit bag b0en > all.
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    sup lads

leave pro dutch alone you shiit bag b0en > all.

ah ok, he is a friend of yours...

you know.. you can log on your main and tell us the same words..

we would give them a lot more importance.
  • ASIANLOL - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
  • ASIANLOL - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    ah ok, he is a friend of yours...

you know.. you can log on your main and tell us the same words..

we would give them a lot more importance.

my main is a 63 fail veno with a foxy and str build with zerk axes
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    my main is a 63 fail veno with a foxy and str build with zerk axes

That's your main.

My alt is a 84 herc/nix veno.

OKKKKKEY.
This discussion has been closed.