Sworn2Nun (sworn 2 none) Harshlands RECRUITING

grimwrath
grimwrath Posts: 88 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Guild Banter
New faction recruiting all levels an experience in game. We have ventrilo voice chat (Mandatory to use) a website with forums currently being made over to fit perfect world from former game. Very helpful crew of people. Willing to train and help others learn to play MMO's and master their classes. Experienced players welcome also as you would have a lot to offer in mid to high level content and all around game experience. Please email me at DaGrimMan@s2ncrew.com if you are interested or for more info in joining a faction such as ours.
[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
Sworn 2 None. Loyal to one. Your either all in, or not at all!!
IGN: GrimMan (May be changed upon release)
Guild: SiiN
Main: Vampire
Post edited by grimwrath on

Comments

• ThommiX - Lost City
    ThommiX - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ROFL can't help it... sworn to nun... hilarious!!!

Sworn2Non would have worked better but each to its own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

-Lost city-
  • GrimWrath - Harshlands
    GrimWrath - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LoL .. yeah I hear ya.. just wanted it to sound out right. NON wouldn't keep the proper sound of None.. ;)
  • ThommiX - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    LoL .. yeah I hear ya.. just wanted it to sound out right. NON wouldn't keep the proper sound of None.. ;)

Heh dunno about you, to me non actually would sound right. nun just makes people think about nuns :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

-Lost city-
  • GrimWrath - Harshlands
    GrimWrath - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Heh dunno about you, to me non actually would sound right. nun just makes people think about nuns :D

Yeah u make a good point. To bad PWI has such a small limitation on the length of faction names and stuff b:angry. Kinda dont like the limited ability to control faction aspects to, compared to other games I have played but I can deal with it I guess..
  • ThommiX - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Yeah u make a good point. To bad PWI has such a small limitation on the length of faction names and stuff b:angry. Kinda dont like the limited ability to control faction aspects to, compared to other games I have played but I can deal with it I guess..

True that, faction stuff needs lots of upgrading.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

-Lost city-
  • XxMrsDeathxX - Harshlands
    XxMrsDeathxX - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    BUMP b:bye
  • CaptainEtin - Harshlands
    CaptainEtin - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I like Nuns...