Big bug!

Independent - Harshlands
Independent - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Support Desk
Im die in GV!
[IMG][/img]243hi69.jpg
GM's i hope you earn enough money to pay some good programmers to fix bugs like this one!
Post edited by Independent - Harshlands on

Comments

• Independent - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    1 more bug, when i enter 69 cave mobs attack me, im not move im not do anyting just enter cave and 3 mobs attack me and kill me. Dont have ss for this 1.
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    if they agro they will attack reguardless if you move or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    When you enter cave your not in mobs range, but for some reason i was in mobs range idk whay.
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    When you enter cave your not in mobs range, but for some reason i was in mobs range idk whay.
    good point, no idea then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What instance (proper name)? What are the main world coordinates of the instance entrance you are talking about that this happens in?

Screenshots helpful.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What instance (proper name)? What are the main world coordinates of the instance entrance you are talking about that this happens in?

Screenshots helpful.

"FB69" is wraith's gate in the swamp of the wraiths
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I was in Secret Passage in safe zone... and someone/something killed me( I was away from keyboard) ...

This server have more bugs than LC b:shocked
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If you were AFK, it is kind of hard to tell us what happened. Please go back and see what happens after a set amount of time. Unless another player (usually in your squad) pulls aggro on mobs, they won't come after you as soon as you enter an instance.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Jolanar - Dreamweaver
    Jolanar - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I was in Secret Passage in safe zone... and someone/something killed me( I was away from keyboard) ...

This server have more bugs than LC b:shocked

If your were in SP somebody might have take Dismal Shade for a walk while you weren't looking
    edited September 2009
    "FB69" is wraith's gate in the swamp of the wraiths

Yap.
    I dont enter wraith's gate on "door", i fly and cancel fly when i was top of wraith's gate, maybe thet can be reason idk.
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The first screen shot he's talking about rebirth and being 1k'd. If you die a 2nd time you'll be ported out. Rebirth can be completed even though this "bug" exists. I doubt they'll fix it b:thanks

They fixed the barb bug, so I forgive them everything else ^.^
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Unless another player (usually in your squad) pulls aggro on mobs, they won't come after you as soon as you enter an instance.

I wasnt in squad, but maybe someone pulled agrro like you said. O.o'
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I wasnt in squad, but maybe someone pulled agrro like you said. O.o'

probably thats what happened. o.O
    I saw someone lure silver frost (is that his name? level 85 giant wolfy near dismal?)
    but his evil evil plan failed because muhahaha silver has no aoe and no one attacked the doggy.
    b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.