Your Killing This Game Off!!!

Options
bloodredpain
bloodredpain Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Chronicles
This game is meant to be a free to play but as it stands ur damned promotions such as anni packs are killin the game off ppl are gettin sick and tired of the high gold prices 400k for 1 gold is stupid when last month it was 115k , DUKE SHUT THE FK UP!!! someone do something about the damned duke he is pissing everyone off i have lost members in my faction due to the price of things and how unfair it is ,

Get this sorted because it is soon turning out to be a pay to play game .

Ppl are being scammed ppl are being ripped off due to ur anni packs end this early because honestly another 3 weeks of this and it will drive me to leaving start making this game fair for everyone not just the insanly rich b:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by bloodredpain on

Comments

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well lets just say try buying subs before this or apo pages or citrines or many other things that have been brought down in price cause of this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    U MAD OP?!

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Inbe4close? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Amy_Nailo - Lost City
    Amy_Nailo - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeah, gold price is up.

But now I can afford to buy my other 2 level 79 spells.
    I can also run cube everyday very fast because of the awesomely low Do-All card price.
    I'll be able to shard my HH90 armor with all G7 Shards
    I'll be able to get my HH90 Gold sleeves with chips instead of paying an outrageous price or wasting a lot of time farming.

Some players have time, some players have money. You should be happy the latter pays to run the game for the former.

- Amy
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No YOUR killing this game off.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ur damned promotions such as anni packs are killin the game off

It pisses some of us off, but it can not kill the game.
    ppl are gettin sick and tired of the high gold prices 400k

The price is low imho. We've just become spoiled.

Because of the constant devaluations, I don't pay a cent to play and I'm doing fine.
    Ppl are being scammed ppl are being ripped off due to ur anni packs

What do you think the Arcane Book: Pets was? It started to expired the moment you bought it, and is far inferior to a comparably priced tome. Nothing new, it's just more widespread. Try a support ticket. They were nice enough to refund the coin I spent in a trade to get those books that disappeared on me.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • k3wl
    k3wl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The only thing I want to say is don't worry about it. I came here from Russian servers, and I can say that situation with packs there is even worse. New packs appear almost every month, the price of gold constantly galloping, localizers are struggled to shove the players as much as possible chests. I think, these annipacks will be removed with following upd and there is no reason for bother.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english b:surrender
  • dane12
    dane12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    inb4close!
  • Novawolf - Dreamweaver
    Novawolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So leave?

I've been here maybe 6 months and I'm not griping :P
  • Valintine - Heavens Tear
    Valintine - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    A look, a perfect example of a Troll. One-time feed only...
    This game is meant to be a free to play but as it stands ur damned promotions such as anni packs are killin the game off ppl are gettin sick and tired of the high gold prices 400k for 1 gold is stupid when last month it was 115k , DUKE SHUT THE FK UP!!! someone do something about the damned duke he is pissing everyone off i have lost members in my faction due to the price of things and how unfair it is ,

Yes, yes, Duke won't shut up, we all know. However, he's gotten better and isn't shouting every second like he was at the beginning of the promotion. Glass half full, dear sir/ma'am. Glass half full.

Newsflash: the servers don't just pay for themselves. They don't automatically power themselves, either. It takes people being interested in the cash shop, and actively buying stuff, to keep the game running. Yes, keeping people interested in Gold jacks up the Coin to Gold purchase ratio something fierce -- but that's life. Grind a little more, save a little more, and it's not that bad. Honest. Besides, if it really ticks you off so much, you can just -- oh, I don't know. Stop playing until the Gold prices go back down.
    Ppl are being scammed ppl are being ripped off due to ur anni packs end this early because honestly another 3 weeks of this and it will drive me to leaving start making this game fair for everyone not just the insanly rich b:angryb:angryb:angry

Dude, you just realized people are being scammed? There've been people scamming the player-base for months, if not years. Case in point: Selling Rough shards as Blemished at Blemished-market prices. And that was just the most recent one before the cash-shop items went bananas.

So, yeah, we know there are a lot of things that stink. My answer to you, sir, is Tanstaafl. Ain't no such thing as a free lunch. And if you don't like it, if you aren't having fun playing a game, then by all means, scram.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dane12 wrote: »
    inbe4close!
    wrong it's nb4close or inb4close,

the E is excessive, lrn2internet
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lol Dude very bad place to complain, don't you know these forums are the homeland of the suck-ups and conformists? Just don't play if you don't like the current game situation, and btw read the ToS again cuz i tought i read that been poor is against it lol!!
  • dane12
    edited September 2009
    Options
    wrong it's nb4close or inb4close,

the E is excessive, lrn2internet
    so should i change it
  • Mazzie - Dreamweaver
    Mazzie - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I Lulz a bit here because there is no such thing as a Free to Play game, unless you completely choose never to put money into the game.

People who pay money for the game will have an advantage of getting items that you want before you get them, but it does not mean that you cannot make gold, or heck even get good equipment the old fashioned grindy way.

Gold prices are crazy...this I agree with.

However if this game did not generate some form of monitary revanue then PWI Would close down eventually.
    Mazzy the Veno pet collector!
    Feel the power of my Rhinodrake!b:chuckle
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's too late now the damage is already done.
  • dane12
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's too late now the damage is already done.
    oh no i ruined there minds me and my stupid karmab:surrender
  • Mazzie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No such thing as free. Never wasm never will be.

Shut duke up...so that the rest of us can just move on
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's ok they are on the internet so thier minds were already mostly ruined by now.
  • dane12
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's ok they are on the internet so thier minds were already mostly ruined by now.
    trueb:chuckle
  • Mazzie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    That probably is pretty accurate~! b:pleased
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think he just needs a hug......

Group hug anyone....b:chuckle
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    this event is dumb. i got endgame gear without doing anything other than playing with anniversery boxes.. lol? its kinda funny, ive almost got 18k hp as a demon barb... game is pointless to me now. no point in playing after everyone and their mother got endgame gear without working for it..
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Antaury - Dreamweaver
    Antaury - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i hope PWE Staff is giving a good use to the money like sending money to the poor childs or ppl with cancer, dont you think?
  • dane12
    edited September 2009
    Options
    this event is dumb. i got endgame gear without doing anything other than playing with anniversery boxes.. lol? its kinda funny, ive almost got 18k hp as a demon barb... game is pointless to me now. no point in playing after everyone and their mother got endgame gear without working for it..
    *laughs at you and ur miserable life* attention *****b:chuckle
  • dane12
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i hope PWE Staff is giving a good use to the money like sending money to the poor childs or ppl with cancer, dont you think?
    think again more like they need the money for the upcoming Expansionb:chuckle
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Inb4closeb:chuckle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    no point in playing after almost everyone and their mother got endgame gear without working for it..

There, fixed it for you. All I got from the packs (that Duke announced, that is) is a lobster, one best luck token and a diamond of dragon. No endgame gear at all. So don't speak for "everyone and their mother", please.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    There, fixed it for you. All I got from the packs (that Duke announced, that is) is a lobster, one best luck token and a diamond of dragon. No endgame gear at all. So don't speak for "everyone and their mother", please.

xD - Last time I checked my mom didn't play PWI. And I myself have not seen any "endgame gear" come my way. But hey that's a relative term. Some peoples endgame gear may be their TT 80 stuff....
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dane12
    edited September 2009
    Options
    xD - Last time I checked my mom didn't play PWI. And I myself have not seen any "endgame gear" come my way. But hey that's a relative term. Some peoples endgame gear may be their TT 80 stuff....

i wonder if moms play this game hmm hooking up with a mom *in dream land atm*
  • Nihillae - Heavens Tear
    Nihillae - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    k3wl wrote: »
    The only thing I want to say is don't worry about it. I came here from Russian servers, and I can say that situation with packs there is even worse. New packs appear almost every month, the price of gold constantly galloping, localizers are struggled to shove the players as much as possible chests. I think, these annipacks will be removed with following upd and there is no reason for bother.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english b:surrender

^^ this.

I just realized, you all think this is the end? Get rid of Annipacks & it will all be better?

Gift Packs aren't ruining this game. Gift packs *are* the game.

Do a search on pwdatase for platinum charms. Almost 20 packs, boxes or chests just waiting to get introduced to the CS.

Get used to them, they're not going anywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.