Brilliant Plumes Wings

Zhai - Dreamweaver
Zhai - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
On the "Anniversary Gift Box" announcement, at the bottom there's a picture of the Cleric/Archer "Brilliant Plumes" wings. How does one acquire these wings? I'm confused, I didn't see them available at the Boutique Agent?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Post edited by Zhai - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SilverArrowz - Sanctuary
    SilverArrowz - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You get them from fancy feathers, which is a drop from the anniversary box, the fancy feathers give a quest which lets you get either the brilliant plumes or aerogear of same stats for humans and untamed.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:dirtyIb:dirtyWANTb:dirtyTHEMb:dirty

bwt in ecatomb theyre listed under phoenix wings
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Brilliant Plumes are beautiful. Only reason why I want to buy anniversary packs.

Anyone know the level requirement for them? My Archer is level 22.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Brilliant Plumes are beautiful. Only reason why I want to buy anniversary packs.

Good luck. You may get it on your first try, you may not get it at all. Very rare... only a handful of them have dropped.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Good luck. You may get it on your first try, you may not get it at all. Very rare... only a handful of them have dropped.

Maybe I'll get some Lunar Glade Signs while I'm trying to get it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have them , Im on sanctuary, level requirement is 10 btw, the reason you dont see them at the agent is because its not there . Its a quest that u turn in at the agent to get it from an anniversay box item.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    kanel321 wrote: »
    I have them , Im on sanctuary, level requirement is 10 btw, the reason you dont see them at the agent is because its not there . Its a quest that u turn in at the agent to get it from an anniversay box item.

b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtycan i see them?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kanel321
    edited September 2009
    ill be in west arch in 6 hrs , still at work :)
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    ill be in west arch in 6 hrs , still at work :)

um...thats kinda late for me >.< i have school at 8 am tomorow (-_-)lol

that would be 1 am here >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'll be there I want to see some ultra hawt plumage b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    WHY MUST THESE BE SO RARE!?!?! It's the only thing I want, and have almost no chance to get them. b:cryb:cryb:cry

On second thought.... I think I just answered my own question, didn't I? b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • kanel321
    edited September 2009
    one guy asked how much i would sell for and I drew a complete blank. I basically told him that really there is no amount of $ that is worth trading them for really. If you get rid of the fastest and most rare wings in the game what do you go to ? . I can only see ppl selling them if they all of a sudden start popping up lots but even then i imagine they would be worth a ton.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    2009-09-0319-12-03.jpg

Here is my Alt b:victory Purchased for 24.5 Mil
    Running Price for them on Lost City Server is 30 Mil
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zhai - Dreamweaver
    Zhai - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I wish I could get a pair! b:cute
    They're so epic, they look like they're from another game lol
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Looks better on a girl ;)

20090907221001.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    Chisukie - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    one guy asked how much i would sell for and I drew a complete blank. I basically told him that really there is no amount of $ that is worth trading them for really. If you get rid of the fastest and most rare wings in the game what do you go to ? . I can only see ppl selling them if they all of a sudden start popping up lots but even then i imagine they would be worth a ton.

Iridescence is just as fast and personaly I think they look way beter. In my eyes the new wings looks like you have taken some clow wings and then placed a 4 years old kid to glow/colour/sparkle them with photoshop. Also good luck finding matching cloths to them, beacuse of all the glow its pretty much impossible to make it not look weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Looks better on a girl ;)

20090907221001.png

i hate u for having those >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jette - Lost City
    Jette - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Iridescence is just as fast and personaly I think they look way beter. In my eyes the new wings looks like you have taken some clow wings and then placed a 4 years old kid to glow/colour/sparkle them with photoshop. Also good luck finding matching cloths to them, beacuse of all the glow its pretty much impossible to make it not look weird.

actually they are a tad bit faster so you have a speed advantage...though only slightly...but for the price I rather have the irredescence
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    actually they are a tad bit faster so you have a speed advantage...though only slightly...but for the price I rather have the irredescence

Wow, what speed are they on Brilliant Plumes? O.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ztinzib - Sanctuary
    Ztinzib - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Woot! I just sold one in Sanc this morning for 29.8Mil+3 packs and luckily got a Plat Charm and Best Luck Token our of 3 packs and sold that Btoken for 4.9mil ehehhe.

That Elf n Human fly mounts looks awesome but unfortunately am a veno and they only have a stpid looking beetle, I wouldnt have sold it if Untamed has a cool looking mount other than a damn beetle b:angry
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009

I just checked, your wrong! Both are 3.2 ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    boo4u wrote: »
    most of who pay on thee events are:

1.Now divorced.
    2.Just got their first credit card.
    3.Got a credit card and just dont care about it.
    4.filing bankrupt on the credit card.
    5.or ya cant be rich in rl so you go broke in it getting rich in pwib:chuckle

Fail troll is fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I just checked, your wrong! Both are 3.2 ;o

The 3.2 listed on the Iridescence wings is a typo. I did a long distance test of them and can confirm they have a 3.0 flight speed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The 3.2 listed on the Iridescence wings is a typo. I did a long distance test of them and can confirm they have a 3.0 flight speed.

Those are more rareer btw as you can't buy them through the chashop and these wings you can.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think i might buy one if i can o.o theyll look nice on my chara
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ^I would use the trade or buy and sell forum here instead of spamming it in game or look in the AH.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
    edited September 2009
    ^I would use the trade or buy and sell forum here instead of spamming it in game or look in the AH.
    i can haggle ingame but i cant on forum lol competition will see
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hexemiyata - Dreamweaver
    Hexemiyata - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    How do the Dark Night wings compare to these?
    They're listed among the boutique agent awards, but I haven't seen anybody with them or even talking about them...
    edited September 2009
    How do the Dark Night wings compare to these?
    They're listed among the boutique agent awards, but I haven't seen anybody with them or even talking about them...
    if you like alot of brown and white with a tint of flames, youll like this >.> they arent flashy for sure
  • klizzard
    klizzard Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    sigh....why are all the new wings being released rainbow colored? If only, if only we had the option of dying them.....then i'd be one happy camper.b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.