Why do 3x's QQ so much?

Chisukie - Lost City
Chisukie - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Im happy so menny camp the 3x areas and not the others. When a 3x dies it loses hardly any charm (Low mp/hp on that level) And they have a really short way to walk back. While then lets say I go and kill a lvl 8x wizard. BAM, there he lost maby like... 8k? on his mp charm and those in that level usely have a doll to not lose exp, also they have to fly a loooong way back to there training spots. So after geting PKed once a 8x can have lost kinda alot off its charms, 1 doll and alot of time. While the little 3x dosn't even lose 3k in total on its charms and like never wear dolls. So to tell the true I think the higher levels should QQ more then the little 3x's.
What do you think?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Chisukie - Lost City on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    1. Learn to type properly, good grammar and spelling is key.

2. For some reason judging by the level of intelligence presented in your post I HIGHLY doubt your killing 8x's

3. *Hands out flame-proof gear*
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    1. Learn to type properly, good grammer and spelling is key.

2. For some reason judging by the level of intelligence presented in your post I HIGHLY doubt your killing 8x's

You spelled grammar wrong..
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You spelled grammar wrong..

+1

Beat me to it b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I award myself 1 facepalm
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Can I have someone who actully stick to topic? ...

1: Im pretty sure its "is the key" and its you're if you're going to be picky and also english is my second lang and Im a dyslexian and I dont plan to be a rocket-scientist, so sue me.

2: Yea, I care so much what you belive xD - Also, I wrote "lets say", not that I do. But it have happend a few times. - You're a archer yourself, you should know how overpowerd we are.

3: ....

And I would suggest you read the forum rules. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291

(See your number 2)
    7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.

(See your... number 1-3)
    14. Keep posts on-topic.
    Keep the topic in mind when you post. Refrain from posting irrelevant information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Wow....you are really quoting the forum TOS....have you read posts here on the forums?

Here, I will respond --> Both QQ about the same. Besides, at your level you really have nothing to go off of. Wait till 8-9x.

Oh...and there have been errors on yours and Dark's posts...therefore who cares.

1: Im pretty sure its "is the key" and its you're if you're going to be picky and also english is my second lang and Im a dyslexian and I dont plan to be a rocket-scientist, so sue me.

2: Yea, I care so much what you belive xD - Also, I wrote "lets say", not that I do. But it have happend a few times. - You're a archer yourself, you should know how overpowerd we are.

And I would suggest you read the forum rules. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291

(See your number 2)
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.

(See your... number 1-3)
    14. Keep posts on-topic.
    Keep the topic in mind when you post. Refrain from posting irrelevant information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• White_Puma - Lost City
    White_Puma - Lost City Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Those 3x cry because they are constantly pked. 8x pkers constantly camp at low level quest sites, to crank up their kill count. Most of the quest at lower levels are in the same area, so if a pker is there, the 3x goes back to finish the quest they are working on in that place, and gets pked again.
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Wow....you are really quoting the forum TOS....have you read posts here on the forums?

Here, I will respond --> Both QQ about the same. Besides, at your level you really have nothing to go off of. Wait till 8-9x.

Oh...and there have been errors on yours and Dark's posts...therefore who cares.

I dont mind being killed or lose dolls or charms, they arn't to expensive. But seeing 8x guildies being abit down (8x's whos useless on merchanting and cant afford charms very offen) geting killed all the time and both losing alot of time and some off there charms, then see a 3x QQing and being so mad about geting PKed a few min laters. Its geting... annoying.

And yea - Quoting ToS is the most nub thing ever. But I bored. And I know my text have alot of errors, I dont care much about my spelling. And I know this, so I dont pick on others without a reason - unlike DarkSniper

Those 3x cry because they are constantly pked. 8x pkers constantly camp at low level quest sites, to crank up their kill count. Most of the quest at lower levels are in the same area, so if a pker is there, the 3x goes back to finish the quest they are working on in that place, and gets pked again.

To tell the true I got PKed alot more in the 5x's then 3x. On all my characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Because statistics show that 65% of the population do not like to have their plans disrupted, which is what happen usually when they get PK-ed. It just so happen that 3x die more often from PK-ing that higher level.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009

To tell the true I got PKed alot more in the 5x's then 3x. On all my characters.

It was when in the Swamps for me b:surrender

Was so glad to get out of there...then I turned and camped the swamp area b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *putting yourself as an 3x and see it yourself*
    or just reroll and lv to 3x and constantly get pked and im sure you'll understand ^^
    and what would you think if i pked you
    would you QQ?
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I'm such an evil person >.<

And I never got pked in the swamps, ever.

95% of the time I get pked its when im AFK on WQ
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    *putting yourself as an 3x and see it yourself*
    or just reroll and lv to 3x and constantly get pked and im sure you'll understand ^^
    and what would you think if i pked you
    would you QQ?

I can sit there for hours, and get PKed like... twice? While if I go to swamp around FB69 or north of tusk I can get PKed WAY more.

And I have rerolled a "few" times, and I still say Tusk is WAY worse then silver pool. (And Silver pool is actully kinda calm without Asian and Sulli there 24/7)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I can sit there for hours, and get PKed like... twice? While if I go to swamp around FB69 or north of tusk I can get PKed WAY more.

And I have rerolled a "few" times, and I still say Tusk is WAY worse then silver pool. (And Silver pool is actully kinda calm without Asian and Sulli there 24/7)

lol i was asking how do you feel.. not how many times or where you get pked more
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    3xs cry because they are nubs..... For me the most fun part of PvP is being QQed at..... It makes me know that I've thorougly pissed them off..... No offense 3xs.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I zai lezz QQ muar pew pew. Englyzh iznt mah fyrzt langoage zu i haz ryght 2 zpeak lyke thyz. :D
    And I wouldn't like being pk'd so much that I can't finish a quest to actually level up, would you? It's like giving a kid a piece of candy, say you can have it. Then take it away when they try taking a lick or something. Give it back, say the same thing, and repeat until you get bored.
    (Replace z's with s's, u's with o's, o's with u's, and y's with i's).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    lol i was asking how do you feel.. not how many times or where you get pked more

Yea... That just proves me point. I would just be happy it was on my 3x without dolls and not any of my mains. I dont think you "feel" any diffrent beacuse you're another level.
    I zai lezz QQ muar pew pew. Englyzh iznt mah fyrzt langoage zu i haz ryght 2 zpeak lyke thyz. :D

This have to be the most mature thing I have seen on this forum xD
    And I wouldn't like being pk'd so much that I can't finish a quest to actually level up, would you? It's like giving a kid a piece of candy, say you can have it. Then take it away when they try taking a lick or something. Give it back, say the same thing, and repeat until you get bored.

I have made it past 3x more then 5 times, and you dont see/saw me QQ about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Im happy so menny camp the 3x areas and not the others. When a 3x dies it loses hardly any charm (Low mp/hp on that level) And they have a really short way to walk back. While then lets say I go and kill a lvl 8x wizard. BAM, there he lost maby like... 8k? on his mp charm and those in that level usely have a doll to not lose exp, also they have to fly a loooong way back to there training spots. So after geting PKed once a 8x can have lost kinda alot off its charms, 1 doll and alot of time. While the little 3x dosn't even lose 3k in total on its charms and like never wear dolls. So to tell the true I think the higher levels should QQ more then the little 3x's.
    What do you think?

ehh? im pretty new to this game but ive did my fair share of PKing/pvp in other MMOs but i have to ask something here. wth makes it ok for 8x players to QQ but 3x players cant? its still QQing... infact a higher lvl crying and complaning because they have been PKed is alot more pathetic then a low lvl. a low lvl u expect them to QQ and most ppl find enjoyment from the drama it insues, but for a high lvl to QQ well i just find it even more lawlzy.

i havent pked/pvped in this game yet but EVERY game that has pk/pvp will have some QQing going on and its all the same. ppl will whine no matter what lvl they are. so let them whine and cry. but dont go and say something like "low lvls shouldnt QQ but high lvls should always QQ becase we be high lvls wit more itens"

it just makes u sound not so smart =/ And as for the qqing itself, well ill say this like i say in the other game i play. when u enter a pvp/pk environment then u know the consequences for doing so. pk/pvp means just that and if u dont want to pvp/pk then dont enter a pvp/pk environment. also QQing will only make ppl kill u more just for the lawlz. but i will ALSO say this, ppl that QQ about other ppl QQing does NOT make u any better...

so in the end ur all cry babies since basically ur QQing about the QQing -_-
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ^ And you're QQ'ing about people that QQ about people that QQ, which makes me a QQ'er that QQ's about[...] Case closed. There's no point in discussing who is QQ'ing. Less QQ moar pew pew b:angry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Edited to add red to the text
    ehh? im pretty new to this game but ive did my fair share of PKing/pvp in other MMOs but i have to ask something here. wth makes it ok for 8x players to QQ but 3x players cant? its still QQing... infact a higher lvl crying and complaning because they have been PKed is alot more pathetic then a low lvl. a low lvl u expect them to QQ and most ppl find enjoyment from the drama it insues, but for a high lvl to QQ well i just find it even more lawlzy.

i havent pked/pvped in this game yet but EVERY game that has pk/pvp will have some QQing going on and its all the same. ppl will whine no matter what lvl they are. so let them whine and cry. but dont go and say something like "low lvls shouldnt QQ but high lvls should always QQ becase we be high lvls wit more itens"

it just makes u sound not so smart =/ And as for the qqing itself, well ill say this like i say in the other game i play. when u enter a pvp/pk environment then u know the consequences for doing so. pk/pvp means just that and if u dont want to pvp/pk then dont enter a pvp/pk environment. also QQing will only make ppl kill u more just for the lawlz. but i will ALSO say this, ppl that QQ about other ppl QQing does NOT make u any better...

so in the end ur all cry babies since basically ur QQing about the QQing -_-

Why bother comment if you dont know how it is here yet? O.o
    and "we"? Im still a low lvl, and I dont QQ after being killed. I find it kinda fun to see how much damage they make to me.
    And the reason a 3x shouldn't QQ is beacuse it loses like nothing. While a higher lvl actully loses money on it.
    And by the way you write it, it more sounds like you prepering to QQ alot.

But anyways, dont lay your nose in something if your not even into the game yet. Just beacuse you have played "other pk/pvp games" dosn't meen you know how it will be here. I have also played alot of pk/pvp games before, and I can easy say this game is way diffrent.

^ And you're QQ'ing about people that QQ about people that QQ, which makes me a QQ'er that QQ's about[...] Case closed. There's no point in discussing who is QQ'ing. Less QQ moar pew pew b:angry.

I just got away from a 1hour long mini-PK war and now have 14 hours... Thats enouph pewpew for now before going to sleep xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    hmm, well i thought u would say something like that. yes i am new to the game but that doesnt change the fact that u are also QQing about someone else who is QQing =/ im not talking about the pvp/pk machanics of this game, im talking about players that whine when they get killed by another player which is what this thread is about correct? and lets be honest here, if u truly played any other game that has pk/pvp then u will know that all of those games have lower lvls whining and QQing when they are pked... when it comes down to QQing its all the same lol.

its the same in all games ive played, and tbh just because this is diffrent does not make the QQing diffrent lol. also im not complaining about anything because like u and i already said, im new to this game so what do i have to QQ about lol. all im saying is that ur QQing is no different from 3x players that get pked QQing. and if your going to protests against someone elses QQing then u must first stop QQing urself...
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    if u truly played any other game that has pk/pvp then u will know that all of those games have lower lvls whining and QQing when they are pked... when it comes down to QQing its all the same lol.

Yea, but in this game (apart from most others) the higher lvls lose anything while the low lvls dont, so they should have the right to QQ, and not the low lvls.
    its the same in all games ive played, and tbh just because this is diffrent does not make the QQing diffrent lol. also im not complaining about anything because like u and i already said, im new to this game so what do i have to QQ about lol. all im saying is that ur QQing is no different from 3x players that get pked QQing. and if your going to protests against someone elses QQing then u must first stop QQing urself...

Read:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    well i dont see how that gives them more of a right... the way i see is is that high lvls can defend themselves more against a PKer. im pretty sure that for this game a lvl 3x can not defend themselves against a lvl 8x or 9x player that is CONSTANTLY pking them. they have no choice but to stop w/e they are doing for the day and hope to god the PKer stops spamming them. if thats the case then it can get pretty annoying for the low lvl who just wants to be left alone since he cant complete quests or w/e.

now im not acting as if i know this game and how the pk/pvp system works for this game... but im still pretty sure a 3x is completely helpless against a 8x+ player that is camping and spam killing them. so why not QQ? they also loose time on quests/lvling/money because they are being camped so they cant complete there quest or grind if the person is camping a popular low lvl grinding spot. which judging by the posts in this thread is what ppl seem to do. go to a popular quest area/grinding spot and camp low lvls...

so ya if that is the case then i can see alot of reasons that give low lvls the right to QQ just as much as high lvls =/. so ya its still QQing and tbh idc either way, but if ur going to put it THAT way then i see alot of reasons for a low lvl to QQ more then a high lvl judging by the posts in this thread
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    well i dont see how that gives them more of a right... the way i see is is that high lvls can defend themselves more against a PKer. im pretty sure that for this game a lvl 3x can not defend themselves against a lvl 8x or 9x player that is CONSTANTLY pking them. they have no choice but to stop w/e they are doing for the day and hope to god the PKer stops spamming them. if thats the case then it can get pretty annoying for the low lvl who just wants to be left alone since he cant complete quests or w/e.

now im not acting as if i know this game and how the pk/pvp system works for this game... but im still pretty sure a 3x is completely helpless against a 8x+ player that is camping and spam killing them. so why not QQ? they also loose time on quests/lvling/money because they are being camped so they cant complete there quest or grind if the person is camping a popular low lvl grinding spot. which judging by the posts in this thread is what ppl seem to do. go to a popular quest area/grinding spot and camp low lvls...

so ya if that is the case then i can see alot of reasons that give low lvls the right to QQ just as much as high lvls =/. so ya its still QQing and tbh idc either way, but if ur going to put it THAT way then i see alot of reasons for a low lvl to QQ more then a high lvl judging by the posts in this thread

Those who camp 8x areas are usely 100+, only diffrent there is that the 100 can have a gear thats made so strong enouph to last untill endgame, so theres not much of a diffrence between a lvl 8x and a 100+ then a 3x and a 8x. And no, usely if the PKer are around the same lvl it will still win. Beacuse fighting back = risk to lose items, so most dont, and most PKers atack out of nowhere, leaving the other one at maybe like 50% hp untill it notice whats going on. Also a 8x can 1 shot another 8x with luck. And while the 3x get PKed at the training spots (and maybe get to kill 1 mob before dying every time, so it can still quest just really slow) While the 8x dont have quests, and need to actully grind. And then to get maybe about... 0.009 every mob, that person wont go far if it get 1 kill every 10min) the 8x maybe dont even get that far, beacuse the PKer can be on the way there killing everyone that passes. But I see your point, only thing that bites yah is that you, like you said havn't played the game yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Its 8 on the morning, so Im going to sleep now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ummm, why do people ask dumb questions? I'm not even going to give a long winded answer, it's pretty obvious the maker of this thread is a total Sherlock Holmes.

And yes Sherlock, I'm being totally sarcastic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    well im just saying that its not rly fair to say that a lvl 3x has no right to QQ but a 8x does. maybe the 8x does indeed loose more then a 3x player but still think of it like this. ur in a game and just turned lvl 30. u go to a spot to try and train and lvl up to get higher or do a quest but someone kills u. ur like to yourself "wtf? w/e its cool" and u go run back to the lvling spot. u get killed AGAIN. and ur like to urself "ok..." so u run back to the spot and get killed yet again. so ur like to urself "ok this is getting ****ing annoying"

so u run back being patient as possible and get killed a 4th time. then ur like "ok wtf is this dudes problem". come back get killed a 5th time by the same bored dude.... then u start to loose it and call him a bunch of names because he is pissing u off and u start to QQ because he is getting annoying and u cant exactly lvl up like u want. the entire time he has been killing u u could have been lvl 31 or 32. so ya u might loose nothing at all, but the constant and repeated spam killings get annoying and after a 10th time of being spamed killed in a row u rly cant help but QQ. so ya its not fair to say they have no right even tho they might not loose anything from being killed. its just insanely annoying.
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    well im just saying that its not rly fair to say that a lvl 3x has no right to QQ but a 8x does. maybe the 8x does indeed loose more then a 3x player but still think of it like this. ur in a game and just turned lvl 30. u go to a spot to try and train and lvl up to get higher or do a quest but someone kills u. ur like to yourself "wtf? w/e its cool" and u go run back to the lvling spot. u get killed AGAIN. and ur like to urself "ok..." so u run back to the spot and get killed yet again. so ur like to urself "ok this is getting ****ing annoying"

so u run back being patient as possible and get killed a 4th time. then ur like "ok wtf is this dudes problem". come back get killed a 5th time by the same bored dude.... then u start to loose it and call him a bunch of names because he is pissing u off and u start to QQ because he is getting annoying and u cant exactly lvl up like u want. the entire time he has been killing u u could have been lvl 31 or 32. so ya u might loose nothing at all, but the constant and repeated spam killings get annoying and after a 10th time of being spamed killed in a row u rly cant help but QQ. so ya its not fair to say they have no right even tho they might not loose anything from being killed. its just insanely annoying.

Yea... To tell the true I know the answer, I just though someone would bring it up. All you need to do to win the argument is say;
    The 8x's and the rest are just more use to it. While the 3x havn't learned how evil peoples actully are yet.

Ummm, why do people ask dumb questions? I'm not even going to give a long winded answer, it's pretty obvious the maker of this thread is a total Sherlock Holmes.

And yes Sherlock, I'm being totally sarcastic.

Your so off my favorites on DA b:sad
    (Dont read black text v)
    Just kidding... But your still a meanie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Not only did he spell grammar incorrectly, he used "your" instead of "you're". b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2009

(See your number 2)

(See your... number 1-3)
    14. Keep posts on-topic.

Ahhhhh my brain hurts from reading this! I don't usually correct grammar but damn.