New Clothing Item

AscendedKing - Sanctuary
AscendedKing - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
I think the next clothing item to come out in boutique should be a manthong ;D It's not fair the ladies get bikini and we get swim trunks.
From the darkness of the abyss, ascends a new king.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by AscendedKing - Sanctuary on

Comments

• _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think the next clothing item to come out in boutique should be a manthong ;D It's not fair the ladies get bikini and we get swim trunks.

^^ This b:victoryb:angryb:surrenderb:pleased
    Disclaimer

I hereby absolve myself from all responsibilities from damage incurred, loss of life, and severe mental retardation from trying to read and/or understand my posts. Please do not come to me about these problems or I shall be forced to stab you with a dull wooden spoon. Enjoy your day. =D
  • Aries_water - Sanctuary
    Aries_water - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hell yeah!! that's a great idea
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Aren't they called speedo's? "Gets image of my Panda in one -- not a good image"
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Aren't they called speedo's? "Gets image of my Panda in one -- not a good image"
    I wouldn't know where to look!
    b:spit
  • AscendedKing - Sanctuary
    AscendedKing - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i just don't see any reason why my bm couldn't walk around rocking a manthong and sandles ;D
    From the darkness of the abyss, ascends a new king.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    There is no good reason bro.... I think people are jealous because they can't rock a manthong as well.
    Disclaimer

I hereby absolve myself from all responsibilities from damage incurred, loss of life, and severe mental retardation from trying to read and/or understand my posts. Please do not come to me about these problems or I shall be forced to stab you with a dull wooden spoon. Enjoy your day. =D