Lunar Squad Mode

_River - Heavens Tear
_River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Okay, so I'm getting a group together for Lunar Squad mode, a complete run. It will be this weekend (provided none of our squad members have tw). We plan on going through all valleys, so if you wanna come along, please make sure you don't have to leave in the middle of it. We will NOT be switching anyone out. Its a waste of time and waste of people's repairs especially if they don't get anything.

We will be taking breaks after each valley (so people can rest up or repair/repot as needed). I know the dominance blessings will only be active for 4 hours, so we will need to refresh those as well (during our breaks I'm sure).

We have a blademaster and venomancer (me) already accounted for. We are in need of a barb tank, recommended level 90+ (this is also just in case our current tank cannot make it), 2 clerics minimum 85+ full support, all buffs maxed, BB required, preferably not light armor (the more mag attack they have the better for heals sorry to those light armor clerics out there), and a wizard 85+ or archer 85+ for added damage.

If you are a venomancer or blademaster, please do not ask to join as we only have room for one of each this run. We need the barb, clerics, and a DD more so (no offense guys).

If you are interested in coming along on this Lunar Squad mode (farming for gear), please whisper me or Signako in game or reply here for more information and times. :)
_Jaysun_'s Wife
Heaven's Tear--
Retired
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
Post edited by _River - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    My arent we smug... there are plenty of 90+ venos AND bm's that can out dmg 85 archers and wizzies....

Didnt want to go on the run anyway

Oh and the barb.... 20K+ HP Those are few and far between.... but hey good luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    20k+ barbs? Good luck, you just excluded about 95% of the high level barbs.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    barb with 20k+ hp, thats what? 2 barbs on our server?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Flame and troll more guys. I'm sure people haven't had enough of you all yet.

I'm not smug, and FYI I said 85+ that doesn't mean 90+ CAN'T join. I just would like a level minimum of 85. And if people under 90 wanna come, I don't mind. But please, if you need to flame me more puma, do it. By all means that's all you can do to me. It just fuels my fires to keep going.

Okay fine. Barbs 90+ better for you technical people. You didn't have to flame me. You could have been constructive about it. But no, you guys have to put me down. At least I"m trying to make an honest effort to do something to get gear instead of just taking the easy way of buying it like you all are trying to do.

And my info on the barb hp came from someone who said it was recommended. Don't shoot me for trying to set up a run. Just because you guys hate my guts I'm not gonna let you stop me from doing this run.

So bring on the flames and the hate of me. I personally don't care and will put you all on ignore if that's what it takes.

Btw, Sticky... didn't you go to the unmentionable game? Why are you trolling here? And FYI check out the number of barbs with stone of savants and citrine gems.

And I'm sorry... but last I recall archers and wizards were the highest damage dealers in the game... I don't know what venos and bm's you know... but I'm sure I know archers that can double the damage output of one of you arcane venos.

Oh and yes I do have a lunar weapon cause of this event. However I want to earn it the proper way. Instead of getting it as a random drop from a silly pack that I didn't want it from in the first place.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Now starting form the original post, anyone would like to get into a lunar run, just whisper _River, or myself. Don't let listen to what people say, we are looking to have fun, and get some lunar bosses down. If you feel up to it, feel free to ask for a invite.

On a side note, there is now a number of barbs with 20k+ hp since this event.

Also on a side note, sadpuma watch who your calling smug, because unlike you _River and Myself are going to try to do runs and earn gear, not wc wanting to buy Lunar gear like you do every day. So instead of trying to put people down, or calling people smug, look at yourself, because there is so many ways I can put you down, but will I? No, why may you ask? Its simple, I will never ever lower myself to your level just to make myself feel better. Sticky your just forum trolling so there is nothing I can say to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Im not flaming, merely pointing out that your selection process is flawed...

Venos by themselves arent necessarily higher dmg, but I can guarantee that a Veno with amp (Sage/Demon even better) + a pet will add more dmg done to any boss than a wizzie and archer.

The amp is a huge deal that people dont give credit, and most venos dont use it unless told to... I dont know why but hey whatever. Additionally pets hit through the majority of the defense. If you add up the additional dmg veno amping (for everyone else to do even higher dmg), the veno attacking, and the pet attacking does it WILL be higher than archer and wizzie.

I commend you on attempting to get the Lunar stuff on your own. And any way you want to go about it, by all means do it. As everyone is pointing out your search for a barb is not going to go well... you said that you got info from a friend, no offense, but maybe your friend doesnt knwo what the hell is going on...

I wish you luck on your run, i dont doubt that you can finish it with or without additional venos...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Im not flaming, merely pointing out that your selection process is flawed...

Venos by themselves arent necessarily higher dmg, but I can guarantee that a Veno with amp (Sage/Demon even better) + a pet will add more dmg done to any boss than a wizzie and archer.

The amp is a huge deal that people dont give credit, and most venos dont use it unless told to... I dont know why but hey whatever. Additionally pets hit through the majority of the defense. If you add up the additional dmg veno amping (for everyone else to do even higher dmg), the veno attacking, and the pet attacking does it WILL be higher than archer and wizzie.

I commend you on attempting to get the Lunar stuff on your own. And any way you want to go about it, by all means do it. As everyone is pointing out your search for a barb is not going to go well... you said that you got info from a friend, no offense, but maybe your friend doesnt knwo what the hell is going on...

I wish you luck on your run, i dont doubt that you can finish it with or without additional venos...

Am I chopped liver? Look at my level please. I am a level 90 demon veno. I understand about the amp damage. Thus why I said its not necessary for another veno to come along. Signako is the bm going, he's a 91 sage bm, heaven's flame, myraid stance, shadowless kick (for interrupts)... do we really need to add even more to that? I didn't want another veno or bm simply because we wouldn't be getting the added mag damage of a wizzie or the phys damage of an archer if we added a veno or bm instead.

I appreciate your guy's concern about barbs, but I really don't think those 20k+hps are that hard to find anymore. I know a few that, even at their current level have 15k hp. We went on a run with 11k hp the other night, so no its not required, but its recommended. And no its not my friend that said it. Someone who has been in there and is higher than me told me. She said it would be best. But if I can't find one that has that much hp, okay... then I'll find one that can at least keep all aggro even from me and Sig. That's really what we are going for.

Plus this run is to have fun and learn about lunar. Its a farm run also, but if we don't have fun while doing it, then the run is fail.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ashera - Harshlands
    Ashera - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They want to add archer ST to their large collection of debuffs lol
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Its true the archer buffs are quite beneficial as well as wizzie water buff... but we're also wanting the consistant damage of a wizzie and archer. =) In case we need an aoe type damage, they can barrage or wizzie aoe (think its something like dragons breath) and while they do that, I can amp damage, Sig can also amp damage... and you get the idea :P
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Btw, Sticky... didn't you go to the unmentionable game? Why are you trolling here? And FYI check out the number of barbs with stone of savants and citrine gems.

And I'm sorry... but last I recall archers and wizards were the highest damage dealers in the game... I don't know what venos and bm's you know... but I'm sure I know archers that can double the damage output of one of you arcane venos.

stone of savant is TT99 or higher, how many barbs on this server are 99+? 5?6? i know 3 of them are in tao. citrine gems alone wouldnt push 90% of the barbs on our server over 20k hp.

Venos in instances = highest damage dealers in the game. period. pets do not recieve any damage reduction on bosses. their damage output is amazing. the only thing that ive seen that can pull aggro of a level 101 herc, is a level 101 full dex archer double hell sparking 1 minute into the fight (+7 heaven shatterer) Veno+Pet > any class in damage on no-level bosses.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Nobody was flaming you River, 20k barbs are rare, those stones are all gonna be in archer gear, not barbs, not enough uber rich 99+ barbs to buy up those stones. and 20k without requires crazy refines.

If you don't want constructive criticism, use WC.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Nobody was flaming you River, 20k barbs are rare, those stones are all gonna be in archer gear, not barbs, not enough uber rich 99+ barbs to buy up those stones. and 20k without requires crazy refines.

If you don't want constructive criticism, use WC.

constructive? All I see is 2 forum trolls, that have to put their 2 cents into everything talking.

Anyway, like we said, if anyone wants to come on these runs please feel free to whisper, we will give you Info, and invite you on our next run. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Come on guys, leave them alone. With their mind set on squads, I'll be selling angels right outside of the instance.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited September 2009
    constructive? All I see is 2 forum trolls, that have to put their 2 cents into everything talking.

Anyway, like we said, if anyone wants to come on these runs please feel free to whisper, we will give you Info, and invite you on our next run. :)

Ok jackass, what part of any of the previous post were trolling or flaming? Only yours. GG Nub. Have fun dying a **** load on your fail **** Lunar runs.

Sgt out.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Ok jackass, what part of any of the previous post were trolling or flaming? Only yours. GG Nub. Have fun dying a **** load on your fail **** Lunar runs.

Sgt out.

Lmao, so the best you got is nub? Hahhahah coming from a level 85 bm thats rich, anyway. Next time give some real Info if your trying to help, because nothing you said this whole time is helpful.

Anyway moving on. Anyone else has something to say? It just makes me laugh harder, and makes me want to do lunar 10x more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _River - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    hey Kiyoshi, you're just as bad as they are. Stop trolling.

I made this thread to see who wanted to come with us, not how many people can bash the hell out of our idea. And yes I have used world chat you fail archer.

Well I know barbs NOT in Tao with that much hp. Care to explain that Sticky? And again.. you didn't answer my question, why do you still care about PWI if you went to unsaid game?

I know veno pets don't get a damage reduction. But having a legion of venos is a silly idea as it would be way to dangerous for a whole group of them since there's no telling who will deliberately try to take aggro from the barb (which btw, I changed to just 90+ for you haters). I said archer or wizard because their damage is consistant even without aoe's. I have plenty of pets that can help DD at a decent rate. Why the need for more venos? It would seem like a waste to me. More than 1 bm is also asking for trouble. Most (as I don't know all bms) bms I know are squishy to magic. I don't need a huge amount of bm deaths cause they got killed by the magic mobs in there.

Besides, I don't want everyone to rush through this. Rushing = higher death rate. If you take it slower there's less of a chance for deaths.

Keep tearing me down guys =D I'm still looking for 2 clerics, an archer or wizzie, and a barb 90+ for a lunar run this weekend!
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    As I recall, Lunar has a lot of mobs with various immunities. Bringing a Wizard along to get three extra types of magic damage might not be a bad idea.

I'd like to go, but I won't be online this weekend. I assume you'll be doing more runs? :D
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    As I recall, Lunar has a lot of mobs with various immunities. Bringing a Wizard along to get three extra types of magic damage might not be a bad idea.

I'd like to go, but I won't be online this weekend. I assume you'll be doing more runs? :D

Yes yes we will =D Feel free to message us anytime for a run. We're always open for one. ^^
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2009
    Lmao, so the best you got is nub? Hahhahah coming from a level 85 bm thats rich, anyway. Next time give some real Info if your trying to help, because nothing you said this whole time is helpful.

Anyway moving on. Anyone else has something to say? It just makes me laugh harder, and makes me want to do lunar 10x more.

I didn't call you a lowbie, I called you a nub as in a moron who fails to comprehend the basic mechanics of the game. Just because you have a few levels on me only means you actually do your dailies GG calling the level card.

I bet me, Puma, Kiyoshi and god forbid Sticky can post screenies of a successful Lunar run before you, why? Because we obviously understand criticism.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    I didn't call you a lowbie, I called you a nub as in a moron who fails to comprehend the basic mechanics of the game. Just because you have a few levels on me only means you actually do your dailies GG calling the level card.

I bet me, Puma, Kiyoshi and god forbid Sticky can post screenies of a successful Lunar run before you, why? Because we obviously understand criticism.

Nub? Thats it? You can do better to insult me. So keep trying because in the end, I am still laughing at what you say, and still looking for a Lunar group members. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _River - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009

From what I understand you, puma, sticky are saying... venos > all. Be that as it may, I seriously don't think the more venos in a party the better. Yes the amp of damage is nice from both pets and the veno skill. However, like Calliope said, there are things with immunity to phys, and elements. It makes sense to cover our butts with all elements that way we don't run into a problem. Don't even bother to bring Kiyoshi into this. All he's saying is that we'll die. Much like you all imply that we will all have squad wipes. For your information, I've been in many successful lunar squad runs with clerics UNDER level 80. Wanna tell me now that I've not had successful runs? Just because you guys are all in "big" guilds doesn't mean that us little people haven't ever done something you guys have.

So please, if you're gonna keep flaming, at least ask us facts before you make accusations. And Sgt, Sig is right, the only "helpful" thing you've said is no barb with 20k+hp. That's it. Now you're just flaming. So GTFO unless you have HELFUL things to say.

And given that most people tell me only 90+ can do successful lunar, I doubt you've been in on one. A level 85 bm... and let me guess you're squishy as heck against magic? You probably didn't survive long.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2009
    From what I understand you, puma, sticky are saying... venos > all. Be that as it may, I seriously don't think the more venos in a party the better. Yes the amp of damage is nice from both pets and the veno skill. However, like Calliope said, there are things with immunity to phys, and elements. It makes sense to cover our butts with all elements that way we don't run into a problem. Don't even bother to bring Kiyoshi into this. All he's saying is that we'll die. Much like you all imply that we will all have squad wipes. For your information, I've been in many successful lunar squad runs with clerics UNDER level 80. Wanna tell me now that I've not had successful runs? Just because you guys are all in "big" guilds doesn't mean that us little people haven't ever done something you guys have.

So please, if you're gonna keep flaming, at least ask us facts before you make accusations. And Sgt, Sig is right, the only "helpful" thing you've said is no barb with 20k+hp. That's it. Now you're just flaming. So GTFO unless you have HELFUL things to say.

And given that most people tell me only 90+ can do successful lunar, I doubt you've been in on one. A level 85 bm... and let me guess you're squishy as heck against magic? You probably didn't survive long.

That was the ONLY THING I said before I got flamed by your e-boyfriend.

Thats where arcane VIT venos and balance steps in GG.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009

He's my REAL LIFE boyfriend as we live togeter. So next time you insult me or him like that, I will flame your ****. However, yes that was the only thing you said, but given that EVERYONE has said it and I changed it enough with the barb =/= 20k+hp. I GET THE PICTURE.

He's annoyed cause you keep saying that we're wrong and we will have a fail run. But people like you don't give others half a chance. So that's why I will still have this run. You don't like it, ignore this thread then. Simple as that. For all you other hates out there, keep hating.

Still looking for 2 clerics and a barb tank for a lunar run =D Clerics preferably 85+ however will allow lower ;) and barbs 90+ no hp req anymore.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2009
    He's my REAL LIFE boyfriend as we live togeter. So next time you insult me or him like that, I will flame your ****. However, yes that was the only thing you said, but given that EVERYONE has said it and I changed it enough with the barb =/= 20k+hp. I GET THE PICTURE.

He's annoyed cause you keep saying that we're wrong and we will have a fail run. But people like you don't give others half a chance. So that's why I will still have this run. You don't like it, ignore this thread then. Simple as that. For all you other hates out there, keep hating.

Still looking for 2 clerics and a barb tank for a lunar run =D Clerics preferably 85+ however will allow lower ;) and barbs 90+ no hp req anymore.

Well he was the only one QQ/FlameTrolling, everyone else was being relatively nice if you have read any of our other posts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009

Thats where arcane VIT venos and balance steps in GG.

And I quote the GM on this one:

7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.

Please keep mine and Sig's personal life out of this argument. You will be reported.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _River - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Well he was the only one QQ/FlameTrolling, everyone else was being relatively nice if you have read any of our other posts.

And I did read them. You were all bashing on me, he was sticking up for me saying that you guys don't give anyone half a chance. That's the "big guild" mentality. And also, please refer to my previous post.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2009
    And I quote the GM on this one:

7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.

Please keep mine and Sig's personal life out of this argument. You will be reported.

Lol, now you are just acting like an eleven year old. Fine.

Please move this thread to the appropriate section.
    Dungeons & Tactics

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Lol, now you are just acting like an eleven year old. Fine.

Please move this thread to the appropriate section.
    Dungeons & Tactics

I placed this thread in server symposium as its a heaven's tear only run. Not any other server. Dungeons and Tactics would make it a wrong category given that people from sanctuary and other servers would wanna go but can't cause its HT related.

I'm not being childish, I'm just simply stating the fact that the GMs have already told. If you don't like it, simple, stop posting and reading this thread =D
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2009
    I placed this thread in server symposium as its a heaven's tear only run. Not any other server. Dungeons and Tactics would make it a wrong category given that people from sanctuary and other servers would wanna go but can't cause its HT related.

I'm not being childish, I'm just simply stating the fact that the GMs have already told. If you don't like it, simple, stop posting and reading this thread =D

I read and respond to all new threads in the HT section only.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    I read and respond to all new threads in the HT section only.

Okay and you're telling me to put this in dungeon and tactics why? Its a HT related thing. Not sanc, dw, hl, or lc. Why put it in dungeons and tactics?

Also this is straying from my original topic.

Still looking for 2 clerics and a barb =D
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]