Piggie needs to level

Options
diamonte
diamonte Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Venomancer
Hello,

I'm a lvl 52 and my little piggie is only lvl 41 ugh. Can anyone recommend a place to lvl my pig and get good exp for myself? or, should I just dump porkie and find something else. If something else, what do you recommend?
Post edited by diamonte on

Comments

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    diamonte wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm a lvl 52 and my little piggie is only lvl 41 ugh. Can anyone recommend a place to lvl my pig and get good exp for myself? or, should I just dump porkie and find something else. If something else, what do you recommend?

If you feel like being boring - foxwing supremes at the human and untamed starter cities. Level 60, but don't aggro. Pretty easy to grind on.

Boring as anything, though.
  • diamonte
    diamonte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    How do you avoid aggro?
  • Nehemiah - Harshlands
    Nehemiah - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    foxwing sumpremes argo
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    A 12 level difference isn't too bad for a flying pet. I would say take it to evolved vipions (think those are the level 55's) and grind on them through 57. By then the pet should be caught up. If not take it to Foxwing Supremes afterwards through 62, you'll be set by then.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No - the foxwing supremes at the starter city won't all mob-rush you the way the ones near kings feast will.

Unless they changed it just recently, anyway.

Edit: That is - they still fight back, and will go for you instead of your pet if you zap 'em too hard - but they won't rush into you just for being nearby.