Transfering Anniversary mount to another char

LordArcane - Lost City
LordArcane - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Chronicles
Ive sent in several tickets wanting to transfer that mount to my other charchter and still have not yet recieved it. And its been since last wednesday when i wanted it transfered. How long will this take to happen.
"...the decision was a very, very difficult one. Never
before had I been so impressed by the strength of
the enemy as I was by those tanks rolling by; but I
knew it absolutely had to be and I decided to strike
out into the enemy."
Michael Wittmann, 13th June 1944
Post edited by LordArcane - Lost City on

Comments

• Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well im sure they have many tickets to go through im sure u will get it soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It helps if you send more tickets. Like one every 12 hours. b:cute
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It helps if you send more tickets. Like one every 12 hours. b:cute

Every time you send a ticket yours gets bumped to the bottom of the list. Don't do this. /eyeroll.

It's a holiday weekend, GMs won't even be back in their offices until tomorrow, and then they'll have a lot of tickets to look through.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Vampirella - Heavens Tear
    Vampirella - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i also want to do this but i dont know how to send a ticket inb:cry
  • LordArcane - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    out into the enemy."
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I've asked for my mount to be transferred since Friday so I guess I have to wait also...
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Patience is a virtue for requests like this. I can tell you that we definitely have a lot of e-mails to service regarding mount transfers, it may take a while.
  • Yinaru - Heavens Tear
    Yinaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Has anyone gotten theirs transferred yet? I've sent in two tickets and decided to just wait. I sent the second because I think I did the firt wrong, but who knows. I think this is by far the best thing they have done for the players who don't have the money to spend on game money. Lol. So I am super excited I was able to create an account before Sept. 30.

I was just wondering if anyone has yet had a successful transfer? Thanks!b:cute
    I am simply stating my opinion, there may or may not be facts behind what I think, but that's what makes it a personal opinion. I respect yours, even if it not what I think is correct or right.b:shutup
  • Jimmijam - Heavens Tear
    Jimmijam - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    out of interset does it matter if your mount is still in the postbox or do you have to have it in ur inventory to transfer it?
  • Yinaru - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    out of interset does it matter if your mount is still in the postbox or do you have to have it in ur inventory to transfer it?

I'm curious about that as well. I checked my Postbox to see if it was there, just in case. I opened the mail, but did not take out the item. Just in case I left it there to see if that makes a difference.
    I am simply stating my opinion, there may or may not be facts behind what I think, but that's what makes it a personal opinion. I respect yours, even if it not what I think is correct or right.b:shutup
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    I'm curious about that as well. I checked my Postbox to see if it was there, just in case. I opened the mail, but did not take out the item. Just in case I left it there to see if that makes a difference.

If you want it transferred go ahead and take it from the mail and leave it in your inventory b:victory
  • Jimmijam - Heavens Tear
    Jimmijam - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If you want it transferred go ahead and take it from the mail and leave it in your inventory b:victory

thx spoons b:pleased
  • Chromany - Dreamweaver
    Chromany - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They mailed me back, telling me that I'll have to sell the mount at NPC and submiting another ticket with a template completed and the time when the mount was sold at NPC.
  • LordRaptor - Heavens Tear
    LordRaptor - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    on German i would say : "Abwarten und Tee Trinken", that means in english : Chill down and drink Tea. you ll get it
    Equipment
    ☆Armor of the Assassin
    ☆Decaying Snow Shinguards
    ☆General's Bracers
    ☆Skywalker Shoes
    ☆Broad Land
    ☆Attendance Ring
  • Yinaru - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    For those of you who read this and still have no idea what to do. First off, you have to send a ticket in. There is a link somewhere on one of these pages of forum. Second, I got an email yesterday (just got to working on it today) saying what you need to do.

Fill in the appropriate information. For the Title put: Anniversary Mount Transfer
    In the Message box put this template:

Account Name:
    Account Registered Email:
    Server Name:
    Character Name that Received the Mount:
    Character Name that You Want the Mount On:
    Date/Time You Sold the Mount to an NPC:

Note: The character's have to be on the same account and same server.
    Also, you MUST sell it to an NPC. It says in the email when they confirm it they will create the item and send it to your other character.

I hope this saves some of you a lot of time waiting for either an email or something to happen. Also, they say don't send several tickets because they will then be ignored. I'm going to get working on this today.(09/10/09) So if you all want to wait until I hear back from the PWI folk, I will post again on here saying what's happened, and when. :)
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just remember if its on another account the char you want it on they won't transfer itb:sad

Even if you can prove your the owner of both accounts

Mine is stuck on my old blademaster account (Which I no longer use to play on apart from to use as a bank)
  • LordArcane - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Im still waiting for mine to be transfered. This is a transcript of me talking to a gm about it. If theres a problem with it being transfered id like an e mail explaining it except i havent gotten any word about it. Instead of leaving me in the dark.

[private GM conversations are private, they are prohibited from being posted here]
    out into the enemy."
  • Yinaru - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Ugh, I have been waiting forever it seems. I was wondering also.. can you be online when they transfer it? For once I have been in the mood to play, and I am hoping I don't have to be offline for them to transfer. This is day four (work days.. so Thursday, Friday, Monday and now Tuesday) of me waiting for it. My brother-in-law has been rubbing it in my face, he has his and so does my sister, which makes the waiting even harder, lol.

How long should it take about?? I read on another forum that if you haven't gotten it yet by day 5 (work days) then to resend a ticket. Though it was said by someone who isn't a GM, so I don't want to risk being sent to the bottom of the list. Lol. Anyone else still waiting? (BTW: I only use one server, I have a hard enough time keeping up with those characters, lol.)
  • Astelll - Heavens Tear
    Astelll - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i sent mine around seven days ago (sunday before last i cant count right now) but i havent gotten any kind of notice at all and yes i sent all of the information with the right template and right thing in the subject line

this makes me very b:sadandb:angryandb:surrender
    and now i will b:shutup
  • LordArcane - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Ive given up hope that i will ever see that anniversary mount on my 2nd char so i bought another mount anyway.
    out into the enemy."
  • The_owner - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Yup I haven't gotten my anniversary mount transfer either... What is going on seriously alot of players have been waiting 2 weeks now for it. It came out since the first week of september (sept. 1) and still no mount transfers at all... (Btw it's Sept. 16) Any idea "When" we're going to have our mount transfers? And yes most of us have sold it to an Npc already... Any G.M. care to answer?
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    I've answered this before, and you kind of answered it yourself. A LOT of players have sent in ticket requests for mount transfers, so right now we're experiencing a high volume of tickets, things may get delayed but we appreciate your patience b:victory
  • The_owner - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Thank you I will have to wait then... :/
  • The_owner - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    "If" we do receieve the transfer... Do we have to be logged in or logged out of the accounts? Since GM's have to check to see if we actually sold it to an NPC or not. Do we have to be logged in? Logged out? or it doesn't matter?
  • LordArcane - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    I've answered this before, and you kind of answered it yourself. A LOT of players have sent in ticket requests for mount transfers, so right now we're experiencing a high volume of tickets, things may get delayed but we appreciate your patience b:victory

I have no patients im not a doctor!
    out into the enemy."
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    "If" we do receieve the transfer... Do we have to be logged in or logged out of the accounts? Since GM's have to check to see if we actually sold it to an NPC or not. Do we have to be logged in? Logged out? or it doesn't matter?
    nope, I'm pretty sure after you sell the egg and send a ticket that the transfer will have to be made at some point after a maintenance, but it will probably be done through the mail so you won't have to be there
    I have no patients im not a doctor!

Why not?!?!b:shocked
  • geegeetee
    geegeetee Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I sent a request back with in the first few days, asking if there was a way to move it to another character on my account, who had it, who wanted it. Same account, same server etc. Added all my account info, and have yet to receive a response at all.

I read threads said "patients" so now I see all the threads saying sell it to NPC, actually kind of glad I didn't. Because at least I still have the mount.

I appreciate the gift I do, just a bit discouraging. I am very particular about my characters, the outfit they get, mounts, or flying items. It's what I enjoy about the game. The mount is just so far beyond perfect for my barb.

As much as I appreciate the gift, I feel like a little kid that got a barbie doll for my birthday but she is a collectors edition so I'm not aloud to play with her. What fun is a toy I can't use. LOL
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Patience is a virtue for requests like this. I can tell you that we definitely have a lot of e-mails to service regarding mount transfers, it may take a while.

how is mine on the bottom if i sent about 2b:scorn and i must add i joined on open betab:cute
  • lingy
    lingy Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I didnt know I was supposed to sell the mount to a npc until a few days ago. I had the mount in my mailbox, unopened. Should I send a new ticket now or just wait...and wait some more? The mount has been sold now, though.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2009

can u plz make it one of yor top priorities plz.>.>Perhaps go to the back and find anything w/ mounts.and do mine 1stb:cuteb:pleasedb:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.