Computer crash

Options
boko6550
boko6550 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Support Desk
ok i will start off by telling you what happened.

So i just downloaded and started playing the game about a week ago. it has been doing fine until a few hours ago. I log on the game like i normally do, and i get to play for about 10mins, and my computer crahses. i didn't think anything of it cause sometimes my computer crahses. I log on again, get to play for about 5mins, and it crahses again. I try once more and again my computer crashes. The game played just fine before. Any solutions would be gratfully excepted.
Post edited by boko6550 on

Comments

• Bloax - Harshlands
    Bloax - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    scan your computer for viruses?
    or run a defrag
  • boko6550
    boko6550 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well i defrag my computer everyday, and i ran a scan after the second time, and it was clean.
  • Bloax - Harshlands
    Bloax - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well there might either be a problem in the files now.
    Or something with your computer can't read the graphics nows.
    Try verifying files.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What is the make and model of your PC?

What kind of CPU?

How much system RAM?

You can also tell/show us your video chipset info. Go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device and Drivers boxes:
    dxdiag.jpg
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • y0urm0m
    y0urm0m Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I am also having this issue. I go into the game for about 5 minutes and it just blue screens.

amd 3.0gHz x2 dual core processor
    4gb patriot ram dual channel
    512mb Nvidia GForce 8800

I just installed a newer version of direct x9 so i guess we will see how that goes. Any other information or troubleshooting techniques to try would be appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.