UI size at higher resolutions is too small

kaboro
kaboro Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
I can play both Jade Dynasty and Ether Saga at 1600x1200 because their UI scales, but in Perfect World the UI becomes too small at high resolutions.
It would be great if you added the UI scaling to Perfect World too.
Post edited by kaboro on

Comments

• Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I play at 1680x1050 and I think the UI icons looks pretty good and their size is perfect without blocking too much the view.

What I really want to have is enlarge more the text on the chat and quest windows. sometimes is hard to read them specially those blue wispers.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaboro
    kaboro Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I play at 1680x1050 and I think the UI icons looks pretty good and their size is perfect without blocking too much the view.

What I really want to have is enlarge more the text on the chat and quest windows. sometimes is hard to read them specially those blue wispers.

Yes, the icons i dont mind and i like they take less space, but the text is too small, and also the mini-map becomes useless, cant see anything on it.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I soo hate the new blue whispers.... I wish they gave us a way to change the darn color of the text....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I soo hate the new blue whispers.... I wish they game us a way to change the darn color of the text....

same. Either that or turn it back to pink...
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • wowsbetter
    wowsbetter Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    kaboro wrote: »
    I can play both Jade Dynasty and Ether Saga at 1600x1200 because their UI scales, but in Perfect World the UI becomes too small at high resolutions.
    It would be great if you added the UI scaling to Perfect World too.

OMFG WIN THREAD.

I'd give you five dollars IRL right now if you were my neighbor.

Actually, try playing at LOWER resolutions. The UIs get HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fix this please.