PK mode loseing stuff

Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear
Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
this is a crime GMs, loseing stuff u wear such as weapons aeros etc thats alot of money going down the drain, my suggestion is dont lose any thing while in pk mode cos you all are going to get the blame, now i lost every thing thanks alot GMs
what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
Post edited by Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    shipping this to the suggestion box
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    this is a crime GMs, loseing stuff u wear such as weapons aeros etc thats alot of money going down the drain, my suggestion is dont lose any thing while in pk mode cos you all are going to get the blame, now i lost every thing thanks alot GMs

1) you're on a pve server, you can choose whether or not to pvp
    2) having knowledge of the fact you can loose items negates your complaint (see #1)
    3) not carrying GAs and/or binding your equipment before going whitename negates your complaint (again, see #1)
    4) QQ MOAR

on the lighter side, i agree as far as Boutique items, [someone] paid real world money on those items, therefore they should be protected from pvp loss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • Bunella - Harshlands
    Bunella - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Those sneaky GM's, snuck in and put you in pvp mode? Sorry to hear that!! Wonder if they would sneak on and do some mat harvesting for me? Say an hour or three?
  • SaintCaster - Sanctuary
    SaintCaster - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol. You go PK to kill someone, and then cry when you get killed?
    Its a part of the game. I think its nice that you drop items when killed in in pvp, that could make people think twice before going PK. If you dont want to loose stuff, then bind your gear.
  • E_lm_A - Heavens Tear
    E_lm_A - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOL its not someone fault,, to lost youe items,,,,u know that pk have choice either u want lose your items or not!!not go PK if u dont like to lose items,,,or go pk with guardian angel...pipok pking with out GA is NOOB as in NOOB hahahah!!!b:laugh i love PK btw!!!b:bye
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think they should make it so you DROP EVERYTHING on you when you get killed by another player, specialy on a pve server where you have to choose to go into pvp....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • wowsbetter
    wowsbetter Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

I'd just like to add that the PvP in another game is 150,000 times better than in this. At least in that one you don't lose stuff, or xp for that matter.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    wowsbetter wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

I'd just like to add that the PvP in another game is 150,000 times better than in this. At least in that one you don't lose stuff, or xp for that matter.

Not loosing anything makes pvp worse...... Good pvp is where there is risk
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.