So crappy.

Options
Shajrix - Harshlands
Shajrix - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Damn it.. everyone is quitting. Everyone that I ever saw when I was lvl 1 and was like HOLY %$^$, I WANNA BE LIKE THEM, is leaving or already gone. D:

b:sad Its not fair.. I dont even wanna play the game anymore cause of so many of my friends leaving, its rediculous. :( Its not fun anymore without your best friends to play with you.

And even hell, now Icon is gone/leaving. Can you say, ...what? ._. Even though he pked me alot, everyone who has pked on this server has made it less carebearish and fun. Now they are jsut leaving one-by-one. I really doubt I'll even get to 80 because this game isnt as fun as it used to be.

b:sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't waste time, or time will waste you.
Post edited by Shajrix - Harshlands on

Comments

• Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i think its good that those high lvls that worked so hard and long to get there are leaving, this means im more important XD, im not trying to convence u to stay because ive stoped careing about the quitters, but i like how all those people who keep on complaining about not much pvp (when they rushed to 90) and about kd power (when they did nothing about it) are leaving, we could use less of them

and the people that are staying b:victory more power to us

PS: u don't need to cs to have fun.....
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • AzaraxGore - Harshlands
    AzaraxGore - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i think its good that those high lvls that worked so hard and long to get there are leaving, this means im more important XD, im not trying to convence u to stay because ive stoped careing about the quitters, but i like how all those people who keep on complaining about not much pvp (when they rushed to 90) and about kd power (when they did nothing about it) are leaving, we could use less of them

b:thanks I hardly quest/grind because people get so worked up about lvling and being on top. Everyone I ever tell it to just goes off on me saying I don't deserve to play. If this game is only about lvling and getting to the top maybe I should quit too since all the lowbies can get these packs and be set once they finish all those oracles and the low priced crusade orders now.

But I agree with the ones complaining about KD if you're not gonna do something about it don't talk about it. b:chuckle

And I'm sure it's no fun being on a NEW PvP server and being among only 5 or more 9x's who probably just PvE most of the time, no point in you rushing to get there.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suffocate - Dreamweaver
    Suffocate - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Honestly dont even talk if you werent around from the beginning. Just stfu, go PVE, and enjoy your dead game k?
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

You also QQed about KD power in wc last night.. you are one of the guys in this server that shouldnt be allowed to touch a teleaccustic.

Also note QQ was done after this

Are you faildom II ?
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Honestly dont even talk if you werent around from the beginning. Just stfu, go PVE, and enjoy your dead game k?

lol i joined harshlands about 16 hours after the server went up. so i was here from the beggining, and its been fun since the start and is still fun. i love the lvl2 alt u hide behind too b:laugh

and to ajani im not qqing about kd power, im qqing about the people that qq about kd power but they don't do anything about it. I dont' like people who just qq about something but they arn't willing to take the time to do anythign about it.

and i havn't used a tele for a few weeks now, and i don't have enough money to spend teles to chat in wc, so u must have mistaken me for someone else talking in wc, lol i never thought how cheap i am ingame would be a defence for me, but i guess it is this one time i do use that. lol and please don't make up these blunt lies, and i would like anyone on the forums to show me a ss of me talking in wc for the past few months and have it be anything thats not pure business

i did apply to kd so just looking at that shows that i don't mind kd power, lol ty for showing that evidence and helping me defend myself

Edit: thinking about it i think people missunderstood my post, i was just saying that its not alwase a bad thing that a ton of people are leaving, the more higher lvls that leave make yourself more important, and i also said that people that were leaving because of no pvp and are 90 (because a lot of the pvpers havn't pved enough to get to 90) or because of kd, are annoying because thats all the usally talk about, so no harm in them leaving also
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Damn it.. everyone is quitting. Everyone that I ever saw when I was lvl 1 and was like HOLY %$^$, I WANNA BE LIKE THEM, is leaving or already gone. D:

b:sad Its not fair.. I dont even wanna play the game anymore cause of so many of my friends leaving, its rediculous. :( Its not fun anymore without your best friends to play with you.

And even hell, now Icon is gone/leaving. Can you say, ...what? ._. Even though he pked me alot, everyone who has pked on this server has made it less carebearish and fun. Now they are jsut leaving one-by-one. I really doubt I'll even get to 80 because this game isnt as fun as it used to be.

b:sad

aww poor rix b:sadb:surrender
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    But it's not like Kingdom prevented you guys from leveling up. We never RPKed, we never had **** holes rushing to 90 so they'd be 20-30 levels above you and look good on the pvp charts while running around all red and feel important cause of the mass killing of lowbies.

All those guys, are gone..and they are gone cause people caught up with them and kicked their ****: in other words, they sucked at pvp.

It's now your turn to level up, group up, and go to wars.

Somehow this had to be said.
  • Abaerb - Harshlands
    Abaerb - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    But it's not like Kingdom prevented you guys from leveling up. We never RPKed, we never had **** holes rushing to 90 so they'd be 20-30 levels above you and look good on the pvp charts while running around all red and feel important cause of the mass killing of lowbies.

All those guys, are gone..and they are gone cause people caught up with them and kicked their ****: in other words, they sucked at pvp.

It's now your turn to level up, group up, and go to wars.

Somehow this had to be said.

O-o WTF LOL

People come to PvP server TO PVP > There is no PvP > Devs ruins endgame + economy > People leaves.

Anyone still playing this server are all the carebears.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    O-o WTF LOL

People come to PvP server TO PVP > There is no PvP > Devs ruins endgame + economy > People leaves.

Anyone still playing this server are all the carebears.

lost city isnt much different b:bye
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If you want more PK, just declare KOS on KD and Kylin without any good reason other than for PK fun. If you keep guild-hopping to the single guild with all the high lvls, of course there will be no PK - there's no-one to PK. PKing vs Kylin's actually fun sometimes because they actually actively fight back, i.e. calling for backup (and backup actually showing up) then gang-banging me. Haven't had the same experience with KD though - most either just run or, when they fight, after either I or they die, they don't continue. May just be me though but that's what I'm seeing at the moment.

Still sucks though that all CS users have a huge advantage in terms of lvls (i.e. oracles) and gear (i.e. HH90 gear upon turning 90 and being +5'd or more) Still living off two HP charms saved from months back and can hardly afford dolls for grinding or a binding charm for my Sky Demon Pearl b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If you want more PK, just declare KOS on KD and Kylin without any good reason other than for PK fun. If you keep guild-hopping to the single guild with all the high lvls, of course there will be no PK - there's no-one to PK. PKing vs Kylin's actually fun sometimes because they actually actively fight back, i.e. calling for backup (and backup actually showing up) then gang-banging me. Haven't had the same experience with KD though - most either just run or, when they fight, after either I or they die, they don't continue. May just be me though but that's what I'm seeing at the moment.

Still sucks though that all CS users have a huge advantage in terms of lvls (i.e. oracles) and gear (i.e. HH90 gear upon turning 90 and being +5'd or more) Still living off two HP charms saved from months back and can hardly afford dolls for grinding or a binding charm for my Sky Demon Pearl b:cry

I agree with u on that, usually jus Kylin calls for a massive ammount of ppl when they r pkedb:chuckle
    About the hardcore CS users nd high lvls players i really cant b bothered, I have been pking for months against ppl with lvl nd gears far better then mine but now im starting to catch up to this ppl and good gears I will get slowly.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Jwu - Harshlands
    Jwu - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I miss the days we were KOS with crimson and QQme, half the map was owned by crimson/QQme other half Kylin/KD and we even had 10 TW weekends.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I miss the days we were KOS with crimson and QQme, half the map was owned by crimson/QQme other half Kylin/KD and we even had 10 TW weekends.

STOP DOING DRUGSb:shocked
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10