Will GM's allow this?I hope so :P

Options
_Reyson_ - Sanctuary
_Reyson_ - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
Veno's we know can turn into fox form,Barbarians get to turn into a White Tiger. Shouldn't elf races be allowed to shapeshift too? Like with the normal white wings allow to shapeshift into a Heron or a type of White Bird?
Or Perhaps when clerics/archers get lvl 30 eagle wings allow to shapeshift into a Hawk? Even if they would come with black wings eventually allow the black wings to ShapeShift into Crow/Raven? I dunno about the humans (beorc) race. I might be able to think of something eventually for the beorc race.Although for the pheonix wing type you would have to be a certain lvl in order to shapeshift into a pheonix? That would be fun it would also encourage some way for pwi players to lvl more.
Post edited by _Reyson_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sorry to break it to you, but that will never happen.

and this is in the wrong section btw. Either Suggestion box or general discussion would be better.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ugh....NO

u have been playing too much of a p2p game lol...

i would liek if clerics could have distance shrink tho :D.....woudl coem in handy many times
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimono - Sanctuary
    Minimono - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    shapeshifting is more of a untamed trait though since elves can fly from lv.1 and humans have that lovely sprinting skill
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    it doesnt look too appealing lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MomoPai - Sanctuary
    MomoPai - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I has butterfly wings...I can be a butterfly? b:beg
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeah... and the ones with phoenix wings will shapeshift into a doomchicken with bugged bleed effect. b:chuckle
  • MomoPai - Sanctuary
    MomoPai - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeah... and the ones with phoenix wings will shapeshift into a doomchicken with bugged bleed effect. b:chuckle

Now you made me want phoenix wings b:angry
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Does that mean I will shapeshift into a lanturn?

(Watcher of the Skies is a Lanturn in fb59)
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Moved to the Suggestion Box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The reason the Untamed can shapeshift is because of their connection to animals and spirits. Winged elves get to fly from lvl1 because of our connection to the sky. It makes very little sense for us to shapeshift, particularly since your saying we would turn into birds, but we already fly, so what's the point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • KotaroX - Dreamweaver
    KotaroX - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Don't intrude upon the unique abilities of the Untamed!
    95% of teens would freak out if the saw The Jonas Brothers on a 247 foot tall building about to jump. 5% get popcorn, a chair, and a video camera and yell Jump @#$&! jump!
  • batt87
    batt87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Even if this would be considered, then first they would have to work on untamed shape switch. Like, make wolf barbs actually turn into a wolf. Or cat venos actually turn into a cat. About the demon-like veno (yes has bat-like wings on head, but the end of that tail... its not like any animal's) wonder what they should turn in XD
  • KotaroX - Dreamweaver
    KotaroX - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    batt87 wrote: »
    Even if this would be considered, then first they would have to work on untamed shape switch. Like, make wolf barbs actually turn into a wolf. Or cat venos actually turn into a cat. About the demon-like veno (yes has bat-like wings on head, but the end of that tail... its not like any animal's) wonder what they should turn in XD
    Yes, I like that. The improvements to the Untamed shapeshifting should be done, but the Winged Elves already have their unique ability. They shouldn't try to take ours!
    95% of teens would freak out if the saw The Jonas Brothers on a 247 foot tall building about to jump. 5% get popcorn, a chair, and a video camera and yell Jump @#$&! jump!