Zen? Gold? Silver?

Ayukina - Heavens Tear
Ayukina - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Is there a chart of how much you get per 10, 20, 50....etc dollars? I see everything costs gold, but you have to donate to get gold, and I don't see how Zen makes gold. Also, if it isn't the only way to get gold/silver, how else?
Post edited by Ayukina - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• AztecDemon - Lost City
    AztecDemon - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    $10 = 1000 zen = 10 gold
    $20 = 2000 zen = 20 gold
    $30 = 3000 zen = 30 gold
    $50 = 5300 zen = 53 gold

Zen can be transfered to perfect world for gold.

And Gold can be bought with ingame money aswell with the gold trading system

Gold Trading

Place to buy Zen
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I believe zen is the same as silver. 100 zen/silver = 1 gold.
    You can go to any auctioneer in any major towns and select gold trade or whatever(too lazy to open the client <.<). The option below Auction House.

Uhh... Put the price that you want to buy gold for on Price, make sure to look at the right side(if the price you typed is in the Sell section of that box, someone is selling gold at the price you're willing to pay each one for. If not, it'll get buried into the lower Buy box, which will rarely ever be fulfilled. Then type in the amount of gold you want to purchase on amount. Click on Deposit on the second half of the box. place in the number of coins you want to spend. After that, hit Confirm. Wait a while and click Refresh, if you successfully bought the amount of gold at the price you've selected, it'll be displayed on the second half of the box as X silver and coin X. Just withdraw what you have left over after that. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Ayukina - Heavens Tear
    Ayukina - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Many thanks. :)