House!

zdavidz
zdavidz Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
Could you create houses in "Perfect World". This would make the game better and each player could add their personal touch to their house!
Post edited by zdavidz on

Comments

• XDrakonaX - Heavens Tear
    XDrakonaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Already been suggested a bazillion timesb:shutup
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Already been suggested a bazillion timesb:shutup

True, but it would still be a nice thing to have if your one of those people who like to hold onto everything they get. Plus, I hear that there already is a housing system in for the Chinese servers. Even though the GM's have gone on record saying that it will never come over here, it's still a nice thing to think about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Your poll needs a 'Don't care' option ;).

I'd rather certain things were fixed, than a house system being implemented. I can do without a house :).
  • XDrakonaX - Heavens Tear
    XDrakonaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What I meant to say is that this topic has been brought up many times lolb:laugh

It would be nice to have but like Belial said...after many other things have been fixedb:cute
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They don't need to create housing system... It already exisits in the code... all they need to do is enable it. It's one of the most advanced housing systems for an MMO to date allowing terrain enhancements amongst other things... see http://www.everyjoe.com/mmotaku/perfect-world-housing-system-not-a-myth/ watch.
  • KotaroX - Dreamweaver
    KotaroX - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    True, but it would still be a nice thing to have if your one of those people who like to hold onto everything they get. Plus, I hear that there already is a housing system in for the Chinese servers. Even though the GM's have gone on record saying that it will never come over here, it's still a nice thing to think about.
    all people are equal. anything they give to the chinese, they have to give to us.
    95% of teens would freak out if the saw The Jonas Brothers on a 247 foot tall building about to jump. 5% get popcorn, a chair, and a video camera and yell Jump @#$&! jump!
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    all people are equal. anything they give to the chinese, they have to give to us.

As far as I understand, the Chinese servers are pay to play... so not equal.

I'd rather have less lag, different events than a useless house ;).

"They" don't have to do anything.
  • KotaroX - Dreamweaver
    KotaroX - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    if i had kown the chinese had to pay to play, i never wouldve said give us everything the chinese have. like hell im gonna pay to play this game.

There is a website out there that allows you to create a character, dress it up, build a house, a car, ect. I forget what its called, but the houses, and racetrack are on separate servers. The houses are all on the same server, like a huge neighbourhood and there is a limit to 6 houses per area. just do the same here.
    95% of teens would freak out if the saw The Jonas Brothers on a 247 foot tall building about to jump. 5% get popcorn, a chair, and a video camera and yell Jump @#$&! jump!