Not leaving just goin away for awhile

Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
please close thread mods or gm
If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
Post edited by Dustinmurphy - Harshlands on

Comments

• Psychotic_ - Lost City
    Psychotic_ - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think you should have read your signature.....
  • Xx_dee_xx - Harshlands
    Xx_dee_xx - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think you should have read your signature.....
    his signature says if ur quitting dont announce it
    he didn't say he was quitting did he hmm
    plus i dont blame him some of the ppl on this forum are smart ****
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Pot calling the kettle black...b:chuckle
  • Xx_dee_xx - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Pot calling the kettle black...b:chuckle
    I think these are some of the reasons why he is leaving very immature of you to say too
  • Aoe - Heavens Tear
    Aoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah i agree with him the forums really bring the game community down hill. To many trolls go to this forum and insult or are rude to players, pretty much because they can. Moderators and Gm's don't do much for it besides closing threads when flame fest starts. You have to just ignore it, even though it's pretty sad, if it get's too bad then just report it to the ticket system. Also on the weekends GM's don't work so you going to see the forums get pretty wild til monday.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You're quitting the game because you don't like the forums...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • FlameHeretic - Dreamweaver
    FlameHeretic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    his signature says if ur quitting dont announce it
    he didn't say he was quitting did he hmm
    plus i dont blame him some of the ppl on this forum are smart ****

I love how much of a smart **** comment that was.
    May not have been towards him, but that was a smart **** comment none the less.
    Maybe it's people like you he is leaving because of.

And to OP, don't let people who are being rude make you leave a game.
    That just proves that they're doing their jobs right.
  • Xx_dee_xx - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    I love how much of a smart **** comment that was.
    May not have been towards him, but that was a smart **** comment none the less.
    Maybe it's people like you he is leaving because of.

And to OP, don't let people who are being rude make you leave a game.
    That just proves that they're doing their jobs right.
    the person was a smartass first so stfu
    edited September 2009

Lol@trollb:chuckle
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009

do mommy and daddy know you're on the computer little boy b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the same guy who has been talking trash about every single high level that has left the game?

Anyways none of us really care about you leaving
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    do mommy and daddy know you're on the computer little boy b:question

cliched troll is cliched b:bye
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This is not about the event at all this is about the community.
    pretty much suggesting something to a person gives them the right to talk back to you in a smart **** way which annoys me in a lot of ways so at this time im leaving till pwi fix's it's community and by community i mean these forums not the server im in truth is the ppl in harshlands are actually quite nice ppl i just don't like the ppl in this forum a.k.a the ones who be rude to you talk to you like **** and GM's idk if there are rules against it but if there isn't there should be one so for the time being im leaving pwi take a break from the mmo's anyways
    hope in the future you fix the problems in the forums peace outb:victory

*cough*
    rare pets are crappy only for show off venos who spend time catching a pets thats completely useless

I'm pretty sure this is you.
    dustin534 wrote: »
    lol rare pets are completely useless in this game for show offs who have time to waste with there no life and smartass aptitude saying there rich becaz they got a rare pet also all vino's are mostly
    G.I.R.L. - Guy in real life, where 99% of the female characters that are either 13 year old confused boy or 40 year old virgin man b:laugh

And there's also this.
    why are you even *****ing about it gawd nubs complaining, high lvl's complaining whats next GMs complaining seriously it's a color if you got a prob with it go around and add everyone so it wont be blue besides that who cares

I'm an ******* and I make no effort to hide or deny that fact. I don't pretend to be innocent and blame things on others. If you really hate the forums that much then just play the game and don't come onto the forums. If the community on Harshlands is really as pleasant as you claim (I can't make a judgment on this as I've never had a character on Harshlands before) then there should be no problems with that.

Frankly though, even if you do take a break from PW for a while then almost nothing will change anyway. Those of us who are *******s will continue our argumentative and insulting ways. When (if) you eventually return then the forums will still be the cesspool that you left it as. One person leaving won't change a thing.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *reads Ikurei's post*

/thread

I would say
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    cliched troll is cliched b:bye

b:kiss
    *cough*
    I'm pretty sure this is you.
    And there's also this.
    I'm an ******* and I make no effort to hide or deny that fact. I don't pretend to be innocent and blame things on others. If you really hate the forums that much then just play the game and don't come onto the forums. If the community on Harshlands is really as pleasant as you claim (I can't make a judgment on this as I've never had a character on Harshlands before) then there should be no problems with that.
    Frankly though, even if you do take a break from PW for a while then almost nothing will change anyway. Those of us who are *******s will continue our argumentative and insulting ways. When (if) you eventually return then the forums will still be the cesspool that you left it as. One person leaving won't change a thing.
    10charas
    +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ryyke - Lost City
    Ryyke - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    pretty much suggesting something to a person gives them the right to talk back to you in a smart **** way which annoys me in a lot of ways so at this time im leaving till pwi fix's it's community and by community i mean these forums not the server im in truth is the ppl in harshlands are actually quite nice ppl i just don't like the ppl in this forum a.k.a the ones who be rude to you talk to you like **** and GM's idk if there are rules against it but if there isn't there should be one so for the time being im leaving pwi take a break from the mmo's anyways
    hope in the future you fix the problems in the forums peace outb:victory
    .......<--- These little guys miss you.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *reads Ikurei's post*

/thread

I would say

What the panda said . . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:bye
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    im staying here -.-

(i blame youtube lol)
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *reads Ikurei's post*

/thread

I would say

QFT

OP got thoroughly owned
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OOO
    MMM
    GGG

A wittle kiddy left cuz we is two mean ):

Grow up. Why do people bother making a thread like this to complain about people talking **** to them when they clearly do it to others. Can't take it don't dish it. And it's not like if you play the game it's neccesary to come to the forums..

Pretty much every "**** hole" on this game is just a socially awkward shut in who would rather nerd rage then experience real life anyways, so don't let them bother you. Theres a reason people come online with the only goal of pissing others off or "hurting someones feelings;" 9 times out of 10 its what happens to them in real life so it's their sort of revenge. You can be big and tough on the internet and nothing will happen. If anyone on here would say/do half the stuff they do on game, they'd be in a ditch somewhere, believe me. People don't take **** in real life, and so they come on here to QQ and harass others. Pathetic, no? But it won't stop because 1 person leaves. It won't stop if all of us left and they were the only ones left, they'd just change games and start over.

What an evolved race we are.
  • KotaroX - Dreamweaver
    KotaroX - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    like he said, 9/10 of the smart asses are the targets in real life, so they hold the gun on the internet. so true i could cry.

1/10 times its because someone makes such an idiotic post we cant help but be a smartass(like this thread)

If your gonna take a break from this game cuz of those ppl, then you should never come back becuz they'll always be here.
    95% of teens would freak out if the saw The Jonas Brothers on a 247 foot tall building about to jump. 5% get popcorn, a chair, and a video camera and yell Jump @#$&amp;! jump!
  • dustin534
    dustin534 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    this made me lol person quits becaz of the smartass on forum person thanks thats me too lol ya ur wrong by a long shot this guy can leave all he wants aint no point bitching about it because no one is going to care the forum's are like this becaz of r bad GMs and mods so having one person leave becaz of it wont change a damn thing becaz you can clearly see they don't give a **** about the community as long as they keep getting there money then there not going to change it lol but leave who caress ppl who leave becaz of small things makes me lmfaob:laugh
    :P
    HL character
    Sin-ign-Angarika-lvl46

Made 6 days ago :P

Be level 70 by next week <3b:thanks
    edited September 2009
    Oh noes, you guys are mean, I'm leavingb:cry

/end drama
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    this made me lol person quits becaz of the smartass on forum person thanks thats me too lol ya ur wrong by a long shot this guy can leave all he wants aint no point bitching about it because no one is going to care the forum's are like this becaz of r bad GMs and mods so having one person leave becaz of it wont change a damn thing becaz you can clearly see they don't give a **** about the community as long as they keep getting there money then there not going to change it lol but leave who caress ppl who leave becaz of small things makes me lmfao

Two different people with "dustin" in their names posting in the same thread, saying almost the same thing (with a few additions on "your" part), within minutes of each other? Nice attempt at covering your ****.b:bye

By the way, I'm not a smartass, I'm a sarcastic **** hole. Again:b:bye
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    this made me lol person quits becaz of the smartass on forum person thanks thats me too lol ya ur wrong by a long shot this guy can leave all he wants aint no point bitching about it because no one is going to care the forum's are like this becaz of r bad GMs and mods so having one person leave becaz of it wont change a damn thing becaz you can clearly see they don't give a **** about the community as long as they keep getting there money then there not going to change it lol but leave who caress ppl who leave becaz of small things makes me lmfaob:laugh

schizophrenia1.jpg

too obvious.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Amnia - Lost City
    Amnia - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i am lovin this thread more and more . b:pleased
  • dustin534
    edited September 2009
    Two different people with "dustin" in their names posting in the same thread, saying almost the same thing (with a few additions on "your" part), within minutes of each other? Nice attempt at covering your ****.b:bye

By the way, I'm not a smartass, I'm a sarcastic **** hole. Again:b:bye
    lol so there are lots off ppl with the name dustin plus this is my log in account lol my real name isn't even close to dustin so say wat ever u want plus this is off topic lol
    HL character
    Sin-ign-Angarika-lvl46

Made 6 days ago :P

Be level 70 by next week <3b:thanks
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    lol so there are lots off ppl with the name dustin plus this is my log in account lol my real name isn't even close to dustin so say wat ever u want plus this is off topic lol

the need to defend yourself = guilt

sorry, you lose b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dustin534
    edited September 2009
    the need to defend yourself = guilt

sorry, you lose b:bye
    watever u say
    HL character