Anniversary Gift , Question ??

Faize - Heavens Tear
Faize - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
First off, all players who registered on or before September 30th, 2008 will be receiving a custom anniversary mount! Click here to check your register date!

ok my question is i have 4 chars 2 at lv 40s one higher 40 than the other, which received a gift, b:pleased b:thanks so am i right , that only 1 char gets any kind of a gift, and nothing for the others? b:surrender is that what happens, just asking ? thx in advance
Post edited by Faize - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Only one gets a gift.

Best way to know which character got it is to log on and see who has mail b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Faize - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    i did that , and only 1 got it , that's what im asking, does only 1 out of multiple chars get the anniversary gift ? ty
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yes, only one. Highest level character on your account.

Although apparently if you have characters on other servers, each server gets one mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Faize - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    ok thanks for that b:thanks
This discussion has been closed.