New Shards?

alyona
alyona Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Has anyone else noticed problems with the new shards not reading, or is it just me? I busted it to get 3 stone of savants to put in a piece of my equip, theoretically giving me +20 vit each, +60 vit total, and they are only reading as +10ish. I'm a veno, and my hp before I sharded my last stone was 6963, after was 7089. I have a sky demon's pearl, so I should have added +210 hp with that last stone. (Those numbers are unbuffed.)

It's too late for the piece I sharded, now I have to hope they fix the stone. Are the other stones reading correctly, before I shard anything else?? Does anyone know if the Primevils read correctly?
Post edited by alyona on

Comments

• Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i believe the gms replied on a thread like this before and the description is wrong and will be fixed
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i believe the gms replied on a thread like this before and the description is wrong and will be fixed

So will it actually be 10 vit or 20 vit stones?
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    So will it actually be 10 vit or 20 vit stones?

They will fix the text. The stones only add +10 Vit.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=410812
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Personally I think at the very least they should refund all players who sharded thinking it was 20 vit with a removal of shards from the equipment and offer new shards in return. They aren't exactly cheap and people are paying for them thinking they're getting a 20 vit bonus.

They can give us a month long money sucking cash shop event and endless duke spam but can't even put correct text on items? -.-
  • mumintroll
    mumintroll Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Personally I think at the very least they should refund all players who sharded thinking it was 20 vit with a removal of shards from the equipment and offer new shards in return. They aren't exactly cheap and people are paying for them thinking they're getting a 20 vit bonus.

They can give us a month long money sucking cash shop event and endless duke spam but can't even put correct text on items? -.-

I agree. They had enough time to prepare themselves for this event. And people can be pissed off and they are right. I was wondering to buy -6% which I as a mage need it very urgently. But all was sold out because people though of this +20 vitality.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well on fake pw they add the +20. GM's here probly jsut failed with translate code to english, then it bug. then saying its text desribtion cos they dont want to fix code lmao. easyer to change text than fix code u know...
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    They messed up with the words, it's actually half of what it says :)
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Here's a finally tally of what the stats actually do:

Primeval Stone:
    +1 Crit to Weapon
    +10 Vit to Armor

Stone of the Savant:
    -3% Channeling
    +10 Vit to Armor

We'll try to get these descriptions fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience and if you have any questions or concerns, please submit a ticket to customer support. Thanks!
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠