Gender Restriction

Options
Morath - Harshlands
Morath - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
who thinks they should stop gender resstriction for untamed i also heard rumour that will be same for new race NOOOOOOOOOOO and if u dont agree fill free to put down opinion TYb:victory
Post edited by Morath - Harshlands on

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    male venos >.>.......i saw 1 in the calendar thing

female barbs......b:spit

b:byeno tnx
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morath - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    wat wwrong with male venos would u like it if u wanted to be a physic for next race but u dont wana be female wat do u say to that by the way i think male venos would be cool
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    as posted in another topic...
    a male char, making that pose that a veno makes while channeling...
    O M G! no thanksb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Morath - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol they just to modify it male character doesent have to make that pose u know lol
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    as posted in another topic...
    a male char, making that pose that a veno makes while channeling...
    O M G! no thanksb:bye
    that's an easy animation change
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morath - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yes thank you now do u think new races should have gender restrictions
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yes thank you now do u think new races should have gender restrictions
    no, not at all. and I certaily hope they don't..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morath - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol me too but one of my friends told me they are i was quite pissed at that
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    it's all speculation right now, but we know they're listening to what we are saying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    who thinks they should stop gender resstriction for untamed

Who thinks people need to stop posting so many threads on the same subject over and over and over? [raises hand]

Already been suggested many times before. Unless PWI officially announces otherwise in the future, it won't happen.
  • Mistigris - Heavens Tear
    Mistigris - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't care about the untamed gender restrictions. I care about the lack of barb customization. I don't mind playing a male char, but I wish I could make him look at least a bit different from every other tiger-barb in the game. Other than with clothes, that is.

*edited because I used HTML to italicize out of habit and had to fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    images by ForsakenX
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol they just to modify it male character doesent have to make that pose u know lol

ever saw how a male cleric or female bm moves really poses were done horrible in editing and in the start i found it anoying that venos were female only but i accepted it now its not so bad plus why look at a male chars **** all day when you can look at something more pretty but thats my opinion
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Kalutika - Heavens Tear
    Kalutika - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ever saw how a male cleric or female bm moves really poses were done horrible in editing and in the start i found it anoying that venos were female only but i accepted it now its not so bad plus why look at a male chars **** all day when you can look at something more pretty but thats my opinion

Probably based on how you feel when you play. I think of my toon as an extension of myself. And based on that I've never played a female toon in 8 yrs of mmo playing. It kind of annoys me that I'd have to play a female toon if I wanted to play the best solo class in the game, but I guess I can live lol. I can play vicariously through my wife's veno I guess :P

In answer to the op, I'd prefer all gender restrictions be taken off, but in reality I doubt it will happen.
  • Yobo_kuma - Sanctuary
    Yobo_kuma - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    arent venos and barbs the same race?

a female barb would just be a little girl getting beat up lol. And a male veno just a big animal controlling animals?

I think theres a reason u cant play a male veno or female barb it would just..well....be wierd.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    then by your logic, there should be no female warriors? Or male healers?

Only males can bash things and only females can do spells/control stuff?

Yeah that sounds great! oh, wait, I meant boring.
  • Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver
    Rurik_Niall - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    arent venos and barbs the same race?

a female barb would just be a little girl getting beat up lol. And a male veno just a big animal controlling animals?

I think theres a reason u cant play a male veno or female barb it would just..well....be wierd.

No weirder than the big giant panda bear and the tiny little fox girl breeding.
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Like Kalutika, i think of my chars as extensions of myself. Having a girl char didn't bother me so much, it was actually inexplicably fun (NO, it was not staring at a girl's butt >.>) until...until...until *shudders* Until things like this happened: I was in a squadwith a bunch of girls, and, for a split-second, I thought to myself, "Oh, it's an all-girl squad!" b:sad I haven't played my veno much after that....So yes, i would like my veno to be a guy.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I like playing my barb to see how playing a guy character is different than a girl one. ;x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Opaline - Dreamweaver
    Opaline - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    who thinks they should stop gender resstriction for untamed i also heard rumour that will be same for new race NOOOOOOOOOOO and if u dont agree fill free to put down opinion TYb:victory

Some suggestions:

For venos, you can make your face and body look really butch and use the mohawk or bald hair style. Then name your character Bob and cuss alot in chat.

For barbs, pick a panda and give it the smallest body size possible. Then dye all your clothes pink and name yourself Keiko.

People will get the point (whatever that point is).
  • shlomo2
    shlomo2 Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    A guild mate wished to name her Barbarian Barbie. The name was already taken though.
    I'm King_Solomon, from Heaven's Tear server.

If you're willing to join another online game, do NOT join any game hosted by K2 NETWORK. Wanna know why? See BBB complaints.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Some suggestions:

For venos, you can make your face and body look really butch and use the mohawk or bald hair style. Then name your character Bob and cuss alot in chat.

For barbs, pick a panda and give it the smallest body size possible. Then dye all your clothes pink and name yourself Keiko.

People will get the point (whatever that point is).

from reading this post i got horror visions
    i didnt make my veno look to girly but hell dont make them as much off the other sex as possible it makes horror pictures and i hate seeing chars who look like that
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Fact: 90 % of people who want female barbs/male venos are little kids who cannot press "search"-button and they need to make another threadb:chuckle
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Fact: 90% of all people who ***** about others not using the search button are the same ones who would whine about people necroing a thread instead of starting a new topic...
  • Morath - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Fact: 90 % of people who want female barbs/male venos are little kids who cannot press "search"-button and they need to make another threadb:chuckle

i dont want ur opinion if u came to talk okay use ur head and dont waste ur intelligence if u wana ***** bout kids and u take ur advice and use the search button to look for thread that comments **** smart mouthb:laughty
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lets hope that the new races wont have gender restrictions, that would definitely make them less appealingb:sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Honestly, gender restrictions don't matter much to me.

I tried to make my veno look many, but instead it ended up looking hotter then any other veno on the server that I've seen. It had that sort of **** look to it. Plus the **** got in the way of its manly facial features..

But I'm pretty sure I read in one of the countless other posts on this topic, that the untamed race is based on chinese mythology. The venomancers are supposed to be sneaky girls that pack a punch and the barbarians are supposed to be "barbaric." Where have you ever seen or heard of a female barbarian. It's just unnatural. Women don't have the hormones to be as barbaric as men, unless they're criminally insane.

But yeah..look up one of the others posts if you wanna read about the mythology behind it.

If the new fish people are gunna be gender restricted though, I'll be pretty upset. I don't mind being a veno girl cuz of the mythology behind the game, but theres no such mythology that says only females can be psychic or only males can be an assasin. Watch mr. and mrs. smith if you want proof. Angelina **** Brad when it comes to killing people! Look at how she throws those knives, haha!
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Morath must like hairy women b:laugh
  • KotaroX - Dreamweaver
    KotaroX - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    as i said in a similar thread, only insecure men cant make a veno. so, just make the character and shut up. no point changing things, its restricting the character's gender, not your gender
    95% of teens would freak out if the saw The Jonas Brothers on a 247 foot tall building about to jump. 5% get popcorn, a chair, and a video camera and yell Jump @#$&! jump!
  • TetsukiAi - Lost City
    TetsukiAi - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    as i said in a similar thread, only insecure men cant make a veno. so, just make the character and shut up. no point changing things, its restricting the character's gender, not your gender

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • Morath - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

If u wana pls dont post here, ur stupid repulsive idea that only insecure men cant make veno ,people want wat they want we dont need u to slander foolishly without thinking pls use ur brain if u got one and by the way it might not feel right playing as male or female so its good to have choice ,pls do think before u dam right senseless comment TYb:laugh