Warsoul > lvl
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    its funny how most of the ppl here are attention wh**es. 100% of those who said we are leaving are still there O.O

im not sure what you really quiting on: the game or life
    cuz i still see you there logged on for more hours than me, and heck im not quiting.

sometimes i really cant even imagine how you ppl full of sh*t like that.

FTW XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tekkblade - Sanctuary
    Tekkblade - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    how do u know about war soul
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    guys two words: GG

im out too, it was fun, xD

KD and Kylin keep aliance and keep pveing, that is a lot of challenge and fun!!b:victory

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    stun lock?

apo pots FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    its funny how most of the ppl here are attention wh**es. 100% of those who said we are leaving are still there O.O

im not sure what you really quiting on: the game or life
    cuz i still see you there logged on for more hours than me, and heck im not quiting.

sometimes i really cant even imagine how you ppl full of sh*t like that.

FTW XD

Who might you be?
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Who might you be?

a messenger from BIG GUNS up stairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    guys two words: GG

im out too, it was fun, xD

KD and Kylin keep aliance and keep pveing, that is a lot of challenge and fun!!b:victory

b:bye

It is also very challenging only doing FBs and never leaving SZ except to PK level 30s in SP.
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    AyaBrea - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    at least he worked hard for his hard earned 15k rep. unlike some people b:surrender
    edited September 2009
    "It is also very challenging only doing FBs and never leaving SZ except to PK level 30s in SP."

Im sy yo, but KD dont pvp, i always call u guys to pvp, but no one comes, unless u have 20x2, so i kill who is left, poor noobs, b:laughb:chuckle

btw i NEVER see u pvping, maybe its because u fuc.kin fail..
    even killing lowbies i got the highest rep on game, earned ingame, not with cash, i guess they hate me so much and give me all the fbs, b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    HunterPK - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It is also very challenging only doing FBs and never leaving SZ except to PK level 30s in SP.

and u only left SZ to kill mobs b:laugh... you pved to 90 and then talk trash in forums b:shutup..
    u are just another fail EP b:kiss
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    After you get yelled at anytime you pk someone...you get sick of dealing with it and just give into the carebeardom, sorry to disappoint all of your egos. I once got yelled at 5 times in 3 days for casting 4 total spells on people.
    edited September 2009
    ok TryAgain

and if u consider ur Leader a 3x, i remember killing him on 1x1 at the water dragon sh.it...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    and if u consider ur Leader a 3x, i remember killing him on 1x1 at the water dragon sh.it...b:bye

I consider him a 3x.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    easy there mister no gx
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    easy there mister no gx

Lol, oh well about GX.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yeah just go for rank 8 imo
    edited September 2009
    i have no idea how the leader of a PVE faction that owns half of the lands of the server dont have a fu.ckin GX, i mean, OVER9000 with few people farmed Fiya GX, Nurfed hh99... even Ascension a lvl 2 faction farmed all my hh90 gears, i mean if u are on a small faction and dont have a GX i can pretty much understand but if u r leader of the biggest PVE faction on server and people cant farm for u, i only have 2 words: GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    i have no idea how the leader of a PVE faction that owns half of the lands of the server dont have a fu.ckin GX, i mean, OVER9000 with few people farmed Fiya GX, Nurfed hh99... even Ascension a lvl 2 faction farmed all my hh90 gears, i mean if u are on a small faction and dont have a GX i can pretty much understand but if u r leader of the biggest PVE faction on server and people cant farm for u, i only have 2 words: GG

b:chuckle

goooooooo tim your the man XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    After you get yelled at anytime you pk someone...you get sick of dealing with it and just give into the carebeardom, sorry to disappoint all of your egos. I once got yelled at 5 times in 3 days for casting 4 total spells on people.

Whether you get yelled at or not makes no difference in this case. You made Tim's point even more clear, you stopped pvping after "4 spells." You're in no place to patronize others on their pvp ^^. Btw, even if you did start, you would fail anyways, even with your "3m a week" + PVE, your gears still suck. I really wonder what you KDs do with your mulah
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    quit then just stop announcing it quitters
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Goodbye HL. I was debating on quitting, since archer fails and i fail really bad, but this event really was the turning point. I wasted too much money, and time. I truthfully pve'd to 90 cause the only chance i played was for grinding, since i was busy with college. But I can say the only thing i regret is not pking more. Well too bad, best of luck to all. Thanks to all who made PW fun while i stupidly pve'd. b:cry
    GG PW. QQ-Catchoo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:cryCan't be Devil without Angel! Guess this week marks my last, I guess this is a good time to confess that yes, I am a flaming homosexual, and I am in love with Angel. It was fun guys, came all the way from MY to here. Thx Destiny for being an ammmaazziinngg guild, hope you guys can team up to push KD off the map :D Peace!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    mann everyone is quitting, i remember thos days where we were putting soysauce all over each other.... i even let devil stick it in my eye... i was so happy that soysauce came out JEEEZ ITS LIKE I GOT PEE'D IN THE BUTT i love you guys and hope to have more hott stuff time \

ps PNBUTT FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    ]
  • AyaBrea - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    lol devil, itll be a fun fight tonight...dunno what the numbers will be. lets see how it goes. you better be there! >;o
  • biggunsforu
    biggunsforu Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:cry you damn quitters!!
    can you at least send me your fashion before your final log off? when i am the last person left on the server, at least i can play dress up all day long while i pick flowers.
    i really hope that you all keep your accounts intact and dont give away all your gear. that way in case you change your mind you can step right back in to playing. i need fb 89 and no one on to do it. b:cryb:cry

i loled so hard you rock
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:cry you damn quitters!!
    can you at least send me your fashion before your final log off? when i am the last person left on the server, at least i can play dress up all day long while i pick flowers.
    i really hope that you all keep your accounts intact and dont give away all your gear. that way in case you change your mind you can step right back in to playing. i need fb 89 and no one on to do it. b:cryb:cry

sorry i'd help you but i quit weeks ago
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Although I was playing with my lvl60 mage nd dying like hell it was a nice TW today xD But Im losing the taste for this game, it was fun in the beginning with all those guild competing with each other shoulder to shoulder nd those pvp fights against ppl at my lvl range but lately, theres no more pvp which is the only reason i play on pvp server... Otherguilds r full of ppl that dont even bother about pking nd pvp in pwi is becoming sumthing really expensive...b:sad I wont quit cuz theres no point in quitting a free game but i certainly will try out "that game" coming on 21st or whatever of this month since alot of ppl who enjoy pvp r going there so im expecting it to b fun for sure but until then, I wont b as active anymore on pwi.b:bye
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Nefastos - Harshlands
    Nefastos - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It was surely good at the start but some ppl already learnt that " what is good doesnt last". Its not like the game is bad, but ppl made it like it bad. I c no fun when u cant PvP, or at the end of some hours of grinding and levelling u come out of the PvE world and find no opponents or overpowered opponents that bought their own skill.
    I had great moments on PWI and I should congratulate all the work developed by the ppl behind the scenes to make that game a joy to play. But for me, ITS GAME OVER, b:shocked
    b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • Suffocate - Dreamweaver
    Suffocate - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The game was fun while it lasted. My only regret was not seeing QQme thru to its full potential. Retrospectively we made alot of mistakes in the very beginning. LastStand should've teamed up with someone while the carebear alliance was still young. Honestly when we made QQme we didnt see Kingdom as a threat. We thought Icon would at least fuucking try to get into some action. But no instead he avoided all challegnging Tws and pvp at all costs, sticking strictly to pve. Oh well what can you expect from the LC failure. But i digress. Kylin you have my respect i didn't think you would last this long, all tho you still are the biggest double sided BRs i have ever seen. Crimson, i loved fighting against you in the beginning, thanks for being such great sports and at least attempting to particpate in PvP :D. Kingdom, enjoy your PvE now that every single last Pker has quit. I really hope you enjoyed killing what fun in TW on this server. I hope your new leader has at least some sense and disbands the guild to at least try to provoke Harshlands. Until then ejoy your loldeadserver. Destiny i wish the best of luck to you. you have a long way to go, but im sure you can make something of what you got. Anyways Harshlands ill see you around. I'll try to get on for tw and shiit b:bye

TheRealm, LastStand, BloodCult, QQme FOREVER <3
This discussion has been closed.