New player looking for friends

Rollanda - Dreamweaver
Rollanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Hello Dreamweaver.
I recently started playing PWI about a week ago after a casual friend told me about it. so i thought id give it a try and i admit its a great game b:pleased But even though ive enjoyed questing and leveling my wizzy and learning the contents of the game it does tend to get a little lonely not haveing friends to quest and chat with. b:sad

Even though im a noob to PWI im not new to mmorpg games because i have been playing a game called World of warcrat for almost 4 yrs till it got to the point that it wasent a fun game to play anymore

I am simi interested in joining a english speaking faction ( but not necessary at the moment since im only lvl 17 ) that has friendly fun helpful mature older players that like to have fun and enjoy the game. it doesen't have to be big faction . In away i kinda prefer to start out in one thats is smaller to get to know other players and make friends as the faction progresses = ) what im really interested in is makeing new friends to quest and chat with to take away some of the loneliness = ) Im a casual player because my job keeps me from from playing like i want sometimes. i do like helping others with with quests, boss quests and so on if needed so if u would like to have friend to quest and level with please feel free to whisper me and add me to your friends list b:pleased
Post edited by Rollanda - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Once you'll reach lvl 20, you'll go to Archosaur, where all the classes end up at that lvl. From that point, you'll do you're quests with everyone else, so it'll be a lot more crowded. Try squading with some people for quests. It's an easy way to get to know people.

Try pm'ing me IG if you just want help or a chat XD.
    When I get bored, I like to help people b:victory
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Rollanda - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Thank u Sirrobert ...for the quick reply to the post ill do that but at the moment i seem to cant use my Ig friend finder the only way im able to is whisper someone is add them to friends list or they whisper me= ( hehe like i said im still a noob to this game b:chuckle its prolly something simple that i havent that i have to figure out
  • dynamite159
    dynamite159 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    We're all the same in the beginning =P
  • __Stephen__ - Dreamweaver
    __Stephen__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hey Rollanda, I wouldn't mind helping you out with quests or just chatting. I've also started playing this game recently and I'm only a couple levels above you.

Feel free to message me in-game if you need help or just want to talk.
    __Stephen__ / Lvl 2X / Blademaster / Dreamweaver
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well, for as far as I know the only way to use the friendslist is by adding someone as a friend in it. And for that the other person has to give you premission (as you can always see lvl and location of you're online friends, aswel as when they're online).
    So no, you probably didn't mis something there, apart from the fact that you can't whisper anyone who isn't online. I'll probably be online for the rest of the day (AFK or not), so feel free to whisper me
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Rollanda - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    oh ok thank u Sirrbert ill will do that my time is limited today on playing the game only have a cpl hours to play before i have to go to workk : ( but ill whisper u before i go
  • Rollanda - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Hello Stephen
    Thank u that would be great im on different hours sometimes depending what hours i work but tomarrow is my day off so ill be on quit a bit wantt to get a few levels in on this toon just send me a whisper or i can ub:pleased