TT80 Gold vs TT90

DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear
DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Cleric
Right now we have the event and its really cheap to get the TT80 gold equipment. I have alrdy the TT70 set.

So my qustion is should i go for TT80 instead of TT90?

What are the pros and contras?
Post edited by DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2009
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Right now we have the event and its really cheap to get the TT80 gold equipment. I have alrdy the TT70 set.

So my qustion is should i go for TT80 instead of TT90?

What are the pros and contras?

Most people have told me not to get the TT80 gold. However, being the HP junkie that I am, I got it and havent been happier. I can take so much more damage now. TT90 is slightly better though. Since you are already so close to TT90 now, I would hold off the TT80 stuff and go for the 90.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If you get TT80 gold or normal you will cry your **** out for the TT90 mats that you will be getting so soon. If you dont care about the money, by all means indulge yourself. If you have a budget, then hold off the 80.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I meet couple of clerics saying TT80 gold it's better then TT90 and even they are like 9x they still wearing TT 80 gold and not even working for the TT90's ones and same for weapons. gold TT 80 better then the TT 90 one. Anyway my opinion save your money for TT 90 , you will have to descomposite those anyway if you go for gold TT at lvl 96 or 99 ( dont remember exactly b:surrender).