TW schedule (and predictions)

Options
Calliope - Heavens Tear
Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Etherblade (West)
This is basically just a schedule, with some quick predictions attached. It looks like a great weekend for TW though; Heaven's Tear is the place to be!

Friday 9/4/09
20:00 DrkRiders @ Radiance
20:03 Royal @ Radiance
20:06 EIysium @ Radiance
20:09 Enrage @ Caesar
20:12 Heatwave @ Caesar
20:15 Sonic @ Caesar

One interesting fight here. Radiance should have no trouble holding off 3 smaller factions, and Caesar can console themselves with 2 successful defenses and only 1 loss. The fights should be short, no one wants to waste charms these days.

Saturday 9/5/09
20:00 "War" @ Radiance
20:03 Caesar @ Enrage
20:06 Tao @ Enrage
20:09 PwnStar @ Enrage
20:12 Halo @ Assault
20:15 Tien @ Assault

Again, a fairly obvious set of matches. Radiance wins one, Enrage wins two, Assault wins two. Oops, I only predicted five wins. b:cute

Sunday 9/6/09
20:00 Radiance @ Caesar
20:03 Belial @ Tien
20:06 Assault @ Tien

A reprise of last week as Tien holds off a smaller faction and loses to Assault. I'd like to sympathize with Radiance here, but they're just trying to break through Caesar for a week so they can prey on the weakest factions on the map. For shame! One win for Caesar, and the southeast is safe for another week.
Post edited by Calliope - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    but they're just trying to break through Caesar for a week so they can prey on the weakest factions on the map. For shame! One win for Caesar, and the southeast is safe for another week.

Shame on u Rat ,shame shame shame , u r disgrace to HT b:angryb:angry
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This is basically just a schedule, with some quick predictions attached. It looks like a great weekend for TW though; Heaven's Tear is the place to be!

A reprise of last week as Tien holds off a smaller faction and loses to Assault. I'd like to sympathize with Radiance here, but they're just trying to break through Caesar for a week so they can prey on the weakest factions on the map. For shame! One win for Caesar, and the southeast is safe for another week.

actually I think that assualt isnt that weak, they could maybe take on Rad now
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    oh...Rad missed out on the same time slot then.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    poor tao... in a lose/lose situation
    whoever they bid on would most likely do a no-show, so they can't even have a good farewell TW for those quitting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    We're not completelt quiting.

We're just gonna no life Sunday, Be back on Monday.

We're still gonna come on for tw and stuffs :3

I can see good things happening in the TW future! :3

>:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Shame on u Rat ,shame shame shame , u r disgrace to HT b:angryb:angry

U reali need to get help or something. I mean did Rad kill ur dog or something.

Also the Rad Caesar fight should last longer this time cause ill be there b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Calli! thanks for this:) i always appreciate anyone updating the schedule on the forums <3
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well dan ...

i can't blame em for calling radiance shame if they go for assault -_-
    and yes i would say the same thing if radiance would go for tien ...

we have like a little mini world in that corner that has fun TW's on their own XD
    and if then a big faction goes for small factions (for now) as assault or tien i think that's a big shame and i would never look up to them ever again

TW is about having a fun battle agains an almost as strong opponent or at least an opponent that can give u a good fight

in some cases a big faction can go for smaller factions because they have no other choise

but here at this moment there are many ways rad can go same for enrage
    so i'm interested in what's gonna happen next week of one of two guilds break trough caeser and can reach weaker faction territory
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Rot thrown is hungry Bi** for coins and power ,,in June time he was like clone and ignored where no one care about his ideas or tactics but now when he gain power,,he want everything for him self with his officers like lady of fake,,he and his lady of fake(his wife) r hungry for coins thats why they both r after weak factions like **** and tien ,,poor Bi**,,go buy coins insted of wasting Rat coins on teles and marriage package ,,am sure he will run away with all the Rat coins income when rat about to fall
  • fullwin
    fullwin Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    He even steals charms and TW backpay from his members... So sad Rad.
  • cottman
    cottman Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why is it a shame to attack a presumably weaker guild? Then the number 1 guild should just sit still and not to expand any further.

There is no shame to gank on enrage, not shame to wipe triad and the-too-long-ago-to-remember off the map, no shame to attack when you know there will not be a defense. Did anybody feel shameful when 20 guilds attacked Rad at the same time?

Buy any way, I would have done the more shameful thing if I were them - attacking Enrage. There is 1/3 chance for them to win enrage, but 0 chance to beat salad.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well attacking Enrage doesnt make sense anymore we have been trying to break outta the north even since we got blocked at the time Triad was still at that corner and still strong we wouldve punched right through them if we had the chance but now we r blocked yet again it isnt a fun feeling and it just so happens Assault is there now wont change our plans but damn u caesar i will get a bite of ur salad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's funny to see people QQ about ganking, free land, blah blah, whatever... this is a game, and as such the side that has more of it's colour(yes I spelt it correctly) on the map than other sides is the winner... end of story. This isn't real life, honor, trust, decency, yada yada yada, doesn't exist here because this isn't real, it's fun it's a challenge, your pixelated toon against another pixelated toon, your strategy against theirs, it's not a personal affront, it's a distraction from RL... "A GAME". So if a guild gets more of it's pretty colours on the map than yours does regardless of how they achieved it, don't whine and cry foul.. they pwned your ****, they play the game better than you do. It's not the battle that matters in a game, it's the end result.
    If you want a real battle, or you want honor, dignity and respect, get married raise a family, support real people make a difference to the world and contribute something to humanity, rather than rely on others to carry you. QQing about a game and what happens within is lame.

<< grabs another beer and gets ready for another rant
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's funny to see people QQ about ganking, free land, blah blah, whatever... this is a game, and as such the side that has more of it's colour(yes I spelt it correctly) on the map than other sides is the winner... end of story. This isn't real life, honour, trust, decency, yada yada yada, doesn't exist here because this isn't real, it's fun it's a challenge, your pixelated toon against another pixelated toon, your strategy against theirs, it's not a personal affront, it's a distraction from RL... "A GAME". So if a guild gets more of it's pretty colours on the map than yours does regardless of how they achieved it, don't whine and cry foul.. they pwned your ****, they play the game better than you do. It's not the battle that matters in a game, it's the end result.
    If you want a real battle, or you want honour, dignity and respect, get married raise a family, support real people make a difference to the world and contribute something to humanity, rather than rely on others to carry you. QQing about a game and what happens within is lame.

<< grabs another beer and gets ready for another rant

Fixed b:victory
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Fixed b:victory
    rofl no wonder you are still a noob lvl, spend more time playing the game, you redefine 'nerdiness' ( is that a word ? if not it should be)
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rofl no wonder you are still a noob lvl, spend more time playing the game, you redefine 'nerdiness' ( is that a word ? if not it should be)

b:sad

That hurts.

And I was always a noob lvl compared to you xP
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You're welcome Anne! <3

And all I want to see is a lot of colors on the map, and good fights for as many factions as possible. That's why I don't want Radiance pushing towards DWP yet.
  • DrowRanger - Heavens Tear
    DrowRanger - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:sad

That hurts.

And I was always a noob lvl compared to you xP

Honour = England
    Honor = US
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well attacking Enrage doesnt make sense anymore we have been trying to break outta the north even since we got blocked at the time Triad was still at that corner and still strong we wouldve punched right through them if we had the chance but now we r blocked yet again it isnt a fun feeling and it just so happens Assault is there now wont change our plans but damn u caesar i will get a bite of ur salad

Do u know why Rat stopped ganging with Tao and Ceaser aginest Enrage ?? the answer is very damn simple coz whenever Rat, Tao and ceaser gang on enrage then enrage defend aginest rat coz they r the weakest faction among the 3 so rot thrown thought it useless to keep losing so he scratch his ugly head and found Tien and **** in south side of map ,, so he stooped ganging on energe and i bet he made alliance with them too ,,,he will do anything for coins even to make deal with devil (Enrage),, i bet rat and enrage next target r Tien and **** factions lands,,

Tao use to lose aginst enrage so that wasnt a problem to Rat coz full enrage force will e dealing with enrage but its not the same anymore coz Tao beat up the devil b:laugh
    edited September 2009
    Options
    fullwin wrote: »
    He even steals charms and TW backpay from his members... So sad Rad.

everyone know it ,,he just a coins stealer with his wife
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Do u know why Rat stopped ganging with Tao and Ceaser aginest Enrage ?? the answer is very damn simple coz whenever Rat, Tao and ceaser gang on enrage then enrage defend aginest rat coz they r the weakest faction among the 3 so rot thrown thought it useless to keep losing so he scratch his ugly head and found Tien and **** in south side of map ,, so he stooped ganging on energe and i bet he made alliance with them too ,,,he will do anything for coins even to make deal with devil (Enrage),, i bet rat and enrage next target r Tien and **** factions lands,,

Tao use to lose aginst enrage so that wasnt a problem to Rat coz full enrage force will e dealing with enrage but its not the same anymore coz Tao beat up the devil b:laugh

Wow, stop typing. Moron.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    everyone know it ,,he just a coins stealer with his wife

Dude, shut up. Lern teh splel before you come on the forums and attack "Rat", "Rot", and "****". It took me like 10 minutes just to figure out what the hell you were talking about, and then another 5 minutes laughing at it. b:shutup
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thast why he owns most of you interms of forum posts,his are interestingly funny.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Alrighty, alrighty...it's not that bad, actually. Make me happy that people are starting to give their own opinions of TW's. Depending on how many wars there are for the week, I may or may not give my own predictions. This week...way too many, so...yeah. xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    shame on rad for tw against caeser? what differance does it make? rad isnt any bigger than assault is most likely lol. we want decent fights as well and not to just get ran through so fast. and who says we arent trying to get to Arch? :P

as for Ratthrown lol...we all get payed for our tw, we have charms in the bank, we have reserved coins from tw and we put more in every week. Walfreen, seriously dude, drop the hate. Rad has never done anything to you that i can recall...well other than kicking you out
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Rad has never done anything to you that i can recall...well other than kicking you out

Ahhh... now it makes sense...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    shame on rad for tw against caeser? what differance does it make? rad isnt any bigger than assault is most likely lol. we want decent fights as well and not to just get ran through so fast. and who says we arent trying to get to Arch? :P

as for Ratthrown lol...we all get payed for our tw, we have charms in the bank, we have reserved coins from tw and we put more in every week. Walfreen, seriously dude, drop the hate. Rad has never done anything to you that i can recall...well other than kicking you out

get lvl 2 land 1st .. then talk about that
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowx - Dreamweaver
    Shadowx - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I wonder which guilds are hurt the most from this recent patch and which ones will have the most number endgame domination weapons?

Imo, the TW map is separated into 4 tiers...
    1. 90+ endgame geared ++ (starting to develop with new anniv packs)
    2. 90+ geared+ (Tao, Enrage, Caesar)
    3. ~85-95 mix (Radiance<-grew, exploded, regrowing-ish, Assault<-unmerged Triad reborn, Tien<-mixed Radiance breakoff (stolen 100m+ charms anyone?) #2...
    4. base 80- w/ some ~90 (-charm-apoth pot-gear=no effort=no power)
    ...and I see Tao/Caesar moving up while Enrage & Tao lose members to game that must not be named/bday patch.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    get lvl 2 land 1st .. then talk about that
    b:bye

NOOB ALERT u do not need a lvl 2 land to bid on a lvl 1 thank u and good night

Also there is onyl one person who stole charms from Rad and we all know who that is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    NOOB ALERT u do not need a lvl 2 land to bid on a lvl 1 thank u and good night

Also there is onyl one person who stole charms from Rad and we all know who that is

u didn't get my point b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]