anniversary character transfer

imax
imax Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
I have the mount on my highest character in the Heavens tear server. Is there any possibility that i can transfer it via gm note to another character of mine, only on a different server? like... sanctuary? Since the ACCOUNT is over a year old and within the time frame, i just thought that might be possible since you can play any server in that account.
Post edited by imax on

Comments

• Xsilmeriax - Lost City
    Xsilmeriax - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    imax wrote: »
    I have the mount on my highest character in the Heavens tear server. Is there any possibility that i can transfer it via gm note to another character of mine, only on a different server? like... sanctuary? Since the ACCOUNT is over a year old and within the time frame, i just thought that might be possible since you can play any server in that account.

uh, send a ticket?

le duh
  • Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Straight from the horse's mouth...
    If this is not the character that you want to use the mount with, please submit a ticket and we will be happy to pass it to whichever character you like.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/happy-birthday-pwi-6101
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xsilmeriax - Lost City
    Xsilmeriax - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2009
  • imax
    imax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well sorry, it was just confusing me because ive been hearing alot of people saying that you cant transfer it through SERVERS. like from heavens tear, to sanctuary. sorry just got confused.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    imax wrote: »

I did see a thread about people who asked why they got 2 mounts. They had chars on different server and got on each server a mount. Submit a ticket for another char and you get it?
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I believe it's been stated by an admin that the anniversary mounts can only be transferred to characters on the same account and server. I can't remember where I saw this, though.

If you want to make extra sure though, feel free to submit a ticket and ask.
This discussion has been closed.