Best end-game armour?

Options
Alyyy - Sanctuary
Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
what is teh best endgame armour?

no matter if its lunar/TT/legendary/rank 8 or whatewer whats the name of it

(armour for 100+ only ^^)
Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Alyyy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    what is teh best endgame armour?

no matter if its lunar/TT/legendary/rank 8 or whatewer whats the name of it

(armour for 100+ only ^^)

not released yet ^^
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    not released yet ^^

lol.....but whats the name of it

b:dirtyi wana drool lol

EDIT: no warsoul tnx ^^
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/9339 << not armor and best but those axes has been on HT for many months ^^
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/9339 << not armor and best but those axes has been on HT for many months ^^
    i hate those axes lol

Range +1
    Accuracy +218
    Determination: Has a chance to stun opponent for 5 seconds but also freeze yourself for 10 seconds.

>.>
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Determination: Has a chance to stun opponent for 5 seconds but also freeze yourself for 10 seconds.

can some1 say boutiqueitemtoremovebonusesfromitems :D?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xsilmeriax - Lost City
    Xsilmeriax - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Basically MOST of the "best" armor/weapons is now available via anniversary box. Even the Orange 100 weapons were released.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Heavenrage boots from anniversary pack are the best boots. Health, high grade, primary stat boost, and the only boots that add critical chance. Can't beat that even with higher grade boots.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the orabge 100 weps are basicly the same as rank 8 lol

let me ask again xD best arcane endgame armour xD?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the orabge 100 weps are basicly the same as rank 8 lol

let me ask again xD best arcane endgame armour xD?

Again, Heavenrage boots. They allow you to get either heavy, light, or arcane as an exchange. The specific name is Dancing Sparkle I think, but just look at the trade menu in boutique to get their stats and name.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Casario - Lost City
    Casario - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    chest and legs from rank 8 - have the best phy def stats as far as i can see..

boots - dancing sparkle

helm - ences star the rank 14 (unless u want crit from the warsoul helm. ence gets higher refine bonuses as its a higher grade).

Rings - sign of frost chaos (-6chan phy def and 3 crit)

cape - id say the +216 x2 cape from the event but the cape of elite leather comes close.
    sleeves - id go with HH99 gold for the def and -6chan bonuses

belt - warsoul red belt from packs

necklace - cube necklace

wep - warsoul lol others could be the rank 8 as its a higher grade so gets better bonuses from refining. id rather have the red HHmagic sword as the stats seem nicer..

ofc they all need to be refined to +12 with g11/12 citrines/ garnets b:victory
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

ROFL! Those axes would be SOOOO annoying. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Military Rank 8.

On top armor = ☆Robe of Melodic Prophecy
    leg armor = ☆Pants of Melodic Prophecy
    and ring = ☆☆General's Badge

Hands down.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    By the way, ☆Sign of Antiquity: Chaos is the best magic ring in game. Because it's like a Rank8 badge that can be refined. And ☆☆Beamhoof Slicer would be the best weapon for magic classes if excluding warsoul.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    By the way, ☆Sign of Antiquity: Chaos is the best magic ring in game. Because it's like a Rank8 badge that can be refined. And ☆☆Beamhoof Slicer would be the best weapon for magic classes if excluding warsoul.

^^ tnx this was teh info i was lookin for
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So a 7x gets curious about endgame gear just now, gee i wonder what couldve encouraged that?
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So a 7x gets curious about endgame gear just now, gee i wonder what couldve encouraged that?

planin forward perhaps xD lol

i duno just wanetd to know(any1 have these weps yet o.o?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dude what end gear ??? u 150 ?? o.0 u wont ever get ur end gear when will ppl realise this?????????????????????????? i heard so many about end gear end what this game wont end .... have u read anouncments?? expansion ?=O if lvl goes to 150 ... u wont be able to get ur endgear in the next 5 years b:victory now all cut ur bullcrap with lvl 100 is high because its not ... ur not even half way ... b:shutup look at my .... why do u people think this event gives these weaps and gear?? to ruien the game?? nahhh sooon ppl wont bother with it no more because of the expansion maybe??=O because then its not so good no more??? damn lol u all impaciant ppl who never played a mmo before i see because u wont complete any mmmo in 1 year lmao b:laugh unless its a totaly **** game .... wich this 1 is not this is 1 of the best around ... whahaha where u all get ur delusional idea's from ??

look at it this way idk who brought the idea up that this would only go to 105 but u all spend lots huh ?:O thats why all quit now and QQ so much huh? because u was impatiant u coudnt wait u needed to have the best huh?? so u bought zhen huh?? and now u see expansion and u think FK I WASTED 2K DOLLAR .... lol dont blame gm or the game u did that right?? ... ur all sad the 1s that quit over event idk but u can buy most tokens with coins tokens are normal gold price .... wtf u all lieing about ?? this a hype like we say in dutch 1 sheep goes the rest follows pff
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dude what end gear ??? u 150 ?? o.0 u wont ever get ur end gear when will ppl realise this?????????????????????????? i heard so many about end gear end what this game wont end .... have u read anouncments?? expansion ?=O if lvl goes to 150 ... u wont be able to get ur endgear in the next 5 years b:victory now all cut ur bullcrap with lvl 100 is high because its not ... ur not even half way ... b:shutup look at my .... why do u people think this event gives these weaps and gear?? to ruien the game?? nahhh sooon ppl wont bother with it no more because of the expansion maybe??=O because then its not so good no more??? damn lol u all impaciant ppl who never played a mmo before i see because u wont complete any mmmo in 1 year lmao b:laugh unless its a totaly **** game .... wich this 1 is not this is 1 of the best around ... whahaha where u all get ur delusional idea's from ??

i agree 100% b:victory
  • Ikens - Harshlands
    Ikens - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Not the best English but I agree. That's why I sold my Lunar Glade Weapon already b:chuckle
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Level 90-100ish gear is usually considered end gear because, level cap aside, it was usually thought only a mere handful of people would ever play long enough/have the skill to make it past that benchmark. After level 100 xp requirements become exponential... Only way more than a few people will ever make it over the current level cap is if they dramatically nerf down the game... What you are implying in your coment seems to be you actually look forward to that... and somehow you think having such a lame attitude gives you a right to lecture the rest of us? LOL@U
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

look at it this way idk who brought the idea up that this would only go to 105 but u all spend lots huh ?:O thats why all quit now and QQ so much huh? because u was impatiant u coudnt wait u needed to have the best huh?? so u bought zhen huh?? and now u see expansion and u think FK I WASTED 2K DOLLAR .... lol dont blame gm or the game u did that right?? ... ur all sad the 1s that quit over event idk but u can buy most tokens with coins tokens are normal gold price .... wtf u all lieing about ?? this a hype like we say in dutch 1 sheep goes the rest follows pff
    Why are you flaming? Huh? Why are you posting here when it's pretty irrelevant to the topic? Huh? Why can't you speak with proper grammar, spelling, and English? Huh? Why can't people put up a goal, so they can have a reason to play an MMO? Huh?

People think about end game equipments to set themselves a goal and a reason to keep on playing. Just like any normal individual would plan to go to college, get a job, get married, produce offsprings, and so on. Not for whatever you're flaming/ ranting about. <.<

And do I get a prize for guessing right? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥
  • Casario - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

is that weapon available in game yet O.o?

also is it a class specific weapon or can any class use it?
  • Darkjagans - Heavens Tear
    Darkjagans - Heavens Tear Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    is that weapon available in game yet O.o?

also is it a class specific weapon or can any class use it?
    Shouldn't matter which class, although it is a "Magic Sword"

It's available, but impossible to obtain atm, all sage weapons needs those 7 signs (each needing 10 matching badges), i think 2 of the signs are currently unavailable.

Badge of Strength was only obtainable in the Arena (which has been removed a long time ago) and i have no clue where to get the the Badge of Wisdom from.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dont freaking flame here -.-

i dotn wana remanke a thread -_-

tnx for the info tho

any1 SS's of those weps?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jimmijam - Heavens Tear
    Jimmijam - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Shouldn't matter which class, although it is a "Magic Sword"

It's available, but impossible to obtain atm, all sage weapons needs those 7 signs (each needing 10 matching badges), i think 2 of the signs are currently unavailable.

Badge of Strength was only obtainable in the Arena (which has been removed a long time ago) and i have no clue where to get the the Badge of Wisdom from.

dont u get the badge of wisdom from dq quest or is that another one?
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    so...uh 7 signs

power
    speed
    wisdom

Q.Q help
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NhiNhanh - Lost City
    NhiNhanh - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    so...uh 7 signs

power
    speed
    wisdom

Q.Q help

Strength
    Speed
    Wisdom
    Courage
    Endurance
    Dexterity
    Bravery
  • Casario - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dont freaking flame here -.-

i dotn wana remanke a thread -_-

tnx for the info tho

any1 SS's of those weps?

http://www.ecatomb.net/magicsword.php - beamhoof slicer.. looks the same as sinranbansho to me

the rank 8 armour looks the same as HH90 i think except is a gold colour instead of silver
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    All the badges are available now that the new abominations event is up.

I made a post about a week ago asking who was going to get it because realistically the only hard thing about it was the 35k rep. Now that's like 800$.

GG
    GG
    GG