Paying too much?

Options
JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Alright so I actually like this anniversary event, so I decided to buy some zen.
I bought another paysafecard from 10 euro like I always do when I feel like getting zen. I checked the exchange courses and atm they are 6.98 euro for 10 dollar. I bought 1000 zen, bought some anniversary packs and got only normal luck tickets. I decided I wanted to buy some more and found 2 old paysafe cards with 1.20 and 2.83 euro credit. together with the one I just used up (Should be 3.02 euro) I should have 7.05 euro. which is enough to get 1000 zen... but when I tried to charge em it said I needed 0.43 USD more, and that the card I just used up had 2.83 euro on it. I'm not gonna pay 10 euro for another paysafecard for only 0.43 USD b:sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by JollyJaguar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ....ur a veno lol go kill some stuf and shazam u have cash xD!
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

since when a mob does drop USD ? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

it does for Alyyy .. but only for him ...
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Pff Im too lazy to do that :P
    Sides Im still farming mats for my fb79 wine...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xsilmeriax - Lost City
    Xsilmeriax - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Alright so I actually like this anniversary event, so I decided to buy some zen.
    I bought another paysafecard from 10 euro like I always do when I feel like getting zen. I checked the exchange courses and atm they are 6.98 euro for 10 dollar. I bought 1000 zen, bought some anniversary packs and got only normal luck tickets. I decided I wanted to buy some more and found 2 old paysafe cards with 1.20 and 2.83 euro credit. together with the one I just used up (Should be 3.02 euro) I should have 7.05 euro. which is enough to get 1000 zen... but when I tried to charge em it said I needed 0.43 USD more, and that the card I just used up had 2.83 euro on it. I'm not gonna pay 10 euro for another paysafecard for only 0.43 USD b:sad

wait... 1000 zen?

On the contrary, most people who have gotten the very nice items have spent hundreds of dollars opening boxes. Not only from boxes, but using ingame coin (20-100mil) to buy each item. Since gold WAS 600k and is now slightly above 400k, you get so much more coin for your buck than last weeks standards.

Anyway, don't be cheap, if you're going to cash shop, just ****ing cash shop.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    it does for Alyyy .. but only for him ...
    oh?b:sin
    u 2 are cuteb:cute

cash doesnt always mean real life cash lol
    Pff Im too lazy to do that :P
    Sides Im still farming mats for my fb79 wine...

lol.......dont QQ then XD
    b:sad
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]