Question about the Anniversary/Double Exp

Options
ShylynnRider - Sanctuary
ShylynnRider - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Some friends and I were talking, and we are wondering if the double exp weekends apply to just mobs, or will this also apply for crazy stone quest and world quest as well. Does anyone happen to know how that will work? The only thing the announce does clarify is that eso's will not stack during the time frame on weekends for this month. TIA for any info. Shylynn
Post edited by ShylynnRider - Sanctuary on

Comments

• XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    it be nice if quests gave double too... since we basically gain levels off quests, not grinding.
    I would think it only be mobs tho..
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It only works off mobs, quests etc do not get the x2 xp
  • Xsilmeriax - Lost City
    Xsilmeriax - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's basically like having a Training Esoterica on all day. Can't stack, though.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hwo logn wil it last
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Every weekend from what I can tell, for the rest of this month.
  • wynke
    wynke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Will it also double the (already enhanced) xp from aquatic and aerial mobs? I'm guessing YES.

Leveling faster may be a coin sink for the economy. Makes you kill less mobs when grinding (of course same number for quests), and makes you need to buy new skills and gear more often. Unless the drop rates are also doubled, you'll be gathering less coin/goods from the fewer mobs per level. Same amount of charm/pot/remedy/food usage. Higher prices for those things atm, if bought from other players.

Sooo, unless you really want to go the complicated route and trade Gold for gp, count profits and use them for npc goods and catshops, and for skills and repairs, etc, it's going to make it a bit more expensive to level at double xp. Make any sense?
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's basically like having a Training Esoterica on all day. Can't stack, though.

No Miss Tika, training scrolls give 50 percent more xp, not 100.
    b:kiss
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's only mobs, quest experience won't be modified b:victory
This discussion has been closed.