Pet Bat

Options
diamonte
diamonte Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Venomancer
I'd like to see PW give Veno's an opportunity to tame a bat at some point. Anyone else think that's a good idea?
Post edited by diamonte on

Comments

• QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    from the first time I logged into this site and saw cute furry bat I wanted one b:victory
    and maybe a turtle that is cute and little and faster( like ecatombs baby pet) Instead of insanely huge and clumsy and screen blocking would be legend, b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go
  • Nehemiah - Harshlands
    Nehemiah - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    from the first time I logged into this site and saw cute furry bat I wanted one b:victory
    and maybe a turtle that is cute and little and faster( like ecatombs baby pet) Instead of insanely huge and clumsy and screen blocking would be legend, b:cute

I know the baby frost pheonix would cost a fortune
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    Roxmel - Sanctuary Posts: 640 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

awww...those are cute little pets :3 ...but I want that nix >:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -Roxmel- ;O
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    if we could tammore flying mob highest we can tame is lv 88 or something like that called " meat ballz " eidolon

i saw few flying mob inside hell we could tame them... people cry cause we end with nix but eh we have no choice ... or we need to get bad low level flying mob and try to level it
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    if we could tammore flying mob highest we can tame is lv 88 or something like that called " meat ballz " eidolon

i saw few flying mob inside hell we could tame them... people cry cause we end with nix but eh we have no choice ... or we need to get bad low level flying mob and try to level it

lol meat ballz b:chuckle
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I never seen a bat in game or I might of missed them.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    u cna use this as a pet too b:sin 2009-07-2522-19-45.jpg

SS form my 60's

it has buffs heals and atacks
    it wears arcane armour when facing phy dmg squishy as hell(if u dotn order it to use iron heart) it tanks wood mobs for you and aoe grinds on them for youb:cute
    b:byethen it lets get the archer get agro and teleports to town while a frenzy begins

ON TOPIC: a pet bat would be scarier then a nix >_>b:shocked
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    u cna use this as a pet too b:sin 2009-07-2522-19-45.jpg

SS form my 60's

it has buffs heals and atacks
    it wears arcane armour when facing phy dmg squishy as hell(if u dotn order it to use iron heart) it tanks wood mobs for you and aoe grinds on them for youb:cute
    b:byethen it lets get the archer get agro and teleports to town while a frenzy begins
    O.o I want one!
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Infernal Eidolon is the closest thing to a bat. Can get them at 85.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Infernal Eidolon is the closest thing to a bat. Can get them at 85.

However keep in mind that it is just like a herc, feeding wise, since it will not eat water like most other regular pets... Make sure you have plenty of meat to feed that thing....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Seriously? That's pretty lame. Can always turn a few into a baby pet though, no feeding that way (and no combat use).