Alrighty, so...

Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Etherblade (West)
...it's been a little under two hours since this brand new update and...well...for the first time, I'm a little disappointed. No, not because my dreams of earning "endgame" gear was quickly set down to a simple "buy it" option. No, not because people are buying Anniversary Pack after Anniversary Pack and getting items that were once thought unattainable. And no, not because I charged 20 Gold and just got Normal Luck Tokens.

It's because that with those Luck Tokens, I'm hitting Sage later today probably (thanks, Oracles!). I then realized that...yeah, I'll hit Sage. And I'll get my skills, and I'll have to work on TT90 and stuff. But then...that age-old question popped into my head. What's the point? Ever since I started playing, one of the reasons I wanted to get to a high-level (namely 89), was to finally say that I've reached my goal, and then look back down and help the new people in a role-play type of way.

But where do I go from there? Start farmin' TT90? As a Wizard, it's always been difficult to get a squad for it...at least for me. Rebirth? I'd love to, but those hopes were pretty much shot down as soon as I told others about it. Grind? Oh, **** to the no...I don't have THAT much time on my hands anymore. Cube of Fate? ...maybe. It IS kinda fun...and I DO want to complete it one day. What about Territory Wars? As much as I'd love to, I guess I'm still too noobish to play a good part in it; and honestly, that was the biggest thing I was looking forward to in the higher-levels, game-content-wise...

...so...consider this a sort of..."just-in-case-I-leave" sort of...will type of thing.

To all my friends on HT, thanks for helpin' me out when I was lower-level, showin' me the ropes and just bein' there for me. To the rest of the HT public...thanks for puttin' up with my trolling spam. To my Faction of Tao...you guys are hella' pro. Glad to be with you, and best of luck in your endeavors. To the other Factions of HT...smexy purple will one day rule you all. b:chuckle To the forum-goers of PWI...you know you love me. Awesome-Sauce-Face will always live on. To the Mods and GM's of PWI...y'all are the best Admins I've ever had the pleasure of dealin' with. Fun-loving, carefree, jokesters, spamming our chatboxes, and trollin' our forums...good times, good times. And to all those who I may have forgotten over time...blame the mind, not the heart.

With all that said, don't take this as my final adieu just yet. I'm just saying that my initial impression of this patch...was my lowest one yet, enough to actually even make me THINK of leaving this game. Don't mean I'm going to do it (and chances are, I won't b:cute ), so don't spaz out just yet. If anything, I just had to get it off my chest to make sure I don't do something that I might regret, like dropping all my gear in Etherblade or whatever.

Thanks for listening...or not. Hopefully you'll never see another serious, wall o' text post like this from me again.

Stay gold, drink that Awesome-Sauce,
Konari Raiden.

P.S. ಥ_ಥ 4 EVAR

P.P.S. I just lost The Game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
Post edited by Konariraiden - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This is not awesome-sauce ;_;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    ...well, it's certain. I will be leaving this game. Unfortunately...it's just not for me, anymore. I've had a great time here...I really have. Best F2P MMO I've ever played, and ever WILL play. Hella' pro, gang...hella' pro. As per some people's request, I'm doin' a few shout-outs to those I know and love.

To the GM eatwithspoons, the only person who ever gave me a warning for trolling...you really ARE the best GM ever.

To the Moderator Andracil, my equal in trollhood and meme-speak...I'll always RAEP yer FACE in Brawl. Beware the Shota Link (except when you're playin' Jigglypuff...you know how that goes.)

To the (retired?) Hisui...thanks for approving me as the next TW Predictor/Wrap-Up guy...it was so fun while it lasted.

To my Faction Leader Edya, and the rest of Tao, thanks for lettin' me join. Best Faction ever, hands down.

To Redsrose, my great spammy friend. I b:heart ya, and hope to keep in touch with ya. *nudge* Get a damn MSN already.

To SgtSIaughter...keep spreadin' them AIDS, sorry you only killed me once in TW.

To the retired Shota, thanks for lettin' me take 3rd in your Fanfiction Contest. Too bad I'm not gonna spend that 12.5m all the way.

And finally...to the rest of PWI...don't leave this game because of me. That's not what I'm trying to do. I know some of you are sad to see me go...but...I'm sure I'll pop in every now and again. Even in-game. This game is just way too cool to just give up cold turkey. But...I'm pretty much done with it...I think the majority of you know where I'm headed next...so no names need to be dropped.

I love you all, I really do! And I hereby give the ownership of all of my Sauce Faces to both eatwithspoons and andracil!

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:cry Even though i barely knew you.... i'm gonna miss you b:shedtear
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You go bye bye? b:byeb:cry
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:cryb:kissb:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:cry

You are leaving too!? QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

I'm glad you reached 89, wondered if you used that exp boost scroll I gave u helped out. Anyhow, grats.

I can't believe one of the greatest players leaving b:sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
    edited September 2009
    Hehe...greatest? I don't think so. Funnest. **** to the yeah.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *sigh*
    Never thought I'd see the day that I'd use one of your own creations against you but:
    ಠ_ಠ

No, Lame-Sauce-Face alone is not enough to convey my disappointment.
    ಠ_ಠೊ
    *sighs again*
    I wish you luck and await your eventual return.
    ಥ_ಥ
    This place will be much less interesting without your spam (over-use of the Sauce-Faces, I know).
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Konari b:bye
    Tao loves you too hun :) It was a great experience having the Q_Q sauce mastaa in the guild with us. ^_^

<33333Gimme your MSN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Ashera - Harshlands
    Ashera - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Bye Konari, I'll miss your sauce-face. This is Aesthor btw. They banned just Aesthor's name but nothing else on the account. I'm still trying to get my infamous name back but customer service isn't known for their prompt replies.

And grats on finally getting 89. It's too bad you're quitting now; I'm sure I'd have a harder time killing you if you actually had your 90 gear :P
    edited September 2009
    Konari b:bye
    Tao loves you too hun :) It was a great experience having the Q_Q sauce mastaa in the guild with us. ^_^

<33333Gimme your MSN.

menaa8@hotmail.com

Anyone can add me. ~.^ Don't worry, I'll still be active in Tao for a good while. So don't kick me yet, please? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Who are you?
    O well. What you say is all true. Whats the #$@#@$% point? b:victory
    Begone!! We shall off disappear into the void of quitting also! You'll not be alone!
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    No personalized goodbye for defected? What am I, some normal person?

Well, I see you are quitting. I guess I'll be nice.

Konair... I just want to say......

That I'm awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited September 2009
    Hella pro, defecated...hella pro.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    well i no this was konars post and i dont wanna steal his thunder but um.. yea me..out to. f this BS. was fun now no fun. as my friend konar calls it...

LAMESAUCE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    awww gonna miss ya Konari b:cry
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yes, gonna miss you too b:sadb:sadb:sadb:sad
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
    We'll miss you on the boards!

...and lost the game >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Aw now why are you going to leave?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Aww Konari :(

I'll never forget that first time I heard you in vent; after an epic 3 hr loss vs Enrage you busted in on Edya's debriefing and gave us an unforgettable speech of gratitude for the honour of being allowed in the faction. Ahh good times. b:laugh

Good Luck with never actually leaving :P
    I like pie
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Aww Konari :(

I'll never forget that first time I heard you in vent; after an epic 3 hr loss vs Enrage you busted in on Edya's debriefing and gave us an unforgettable speech of gratitude for the honour of being allowed in the faction. Ahh good times. b:laugh

Good Luck with never actually leaving :P

Hehe yes I remember that, I was just sitting in the command channel like "Wow.... b:surprised"

If you do leave, good luck in what you do and I added you on MSN as I know you love my voice :P

And if you don't leave, then good, because I wanna see you hit 90 and become an Awesome-Sauce Wizzie, because having been your squad leader on many occassions, I know you have the potential.

~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • BikerBOI - Heavens Tear
    BikerBOI - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    fun knowing u bro
    gonna miss u
    laterz