Some questions about old bugs n problems in game

Options
leyend
leyend Posts: 28 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
well...the older players know about the bugs with the boss with not aoe,ranged attacks, etc... they can be killed with a flying veno pet....like a bee lvl 8 , this bosses are...Kimsa,Gouf, n a few others that i dont want tell them. this bugs keep from like mmm... a year ago!!! n the gm cant fix this? can get a permition from their superiors to fix this or something? cant they make something like..that bosses can attack something above their heads? , many venos use this bug, n is penalized, but they still continue doing this.

and the list of bug are increasing...

2 more:

- the auto pk entering into the cube room Number1 , they kill u ,some times u drop items, ur charm is wasted by some ppl that is bored n try to kill u while the map is loading. penalized too but the ppl WILL CONTINUE DOING THIS

-The stupid bug that if u try to jump from a mountain or a hill the character dont jump the normal high n it appear suddendly more below n i'm not talking about when u walk by a mountain with a very sloping descent, is with normal jumps when the character appears suddendly more below in a climb,mountain or hill etc... n if u jump n u use the flying mount u appear in the ground. this is a bug really new, it appeared arround the patch 144 , the auto pk in the entrance of cube room Number1 is arround of these patches too.

to the stuff...mr.gms... why u can do anything about this? are things that bother to all the players , can u take a little of time to fix this problems? i know that u are busy making events, n money for urself but fixing this problems u can make the game more enjoyable.

n like in the good services say..... the client have the reason (well with the problems, with the gold price or whatever is to the jurisdiction of u) [n to the players that say..the gms dont control the gold price...dont make me laught, they know how to make the players increase the gold price or make it cheaper, they are not stupids, we are puppets of them only.]

PD: we have a metod to be listened for this bugs? may be with a suggestion ticket....but this bugs have many months... (not all obiously)
Post edited by leyend on

Comments

• Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sorry, they are too busy with new sales to handle your bug complains.
  • HikariHinata - Heavens Tear
    HikariHinata - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    leyend wrote: »
    well...the older players know about the bugs with the boss with not aoe,ranged attacks, etc... they can be killed with a flying veno pet....like a bee lvl 8 , this bosses are...Kimsa,Gouf, n a few others that i dont want tell them. this bugs keep from like mmm... a year ago!!! n the gm cant fix this? can get a permition from their superiors to fix this or something? cant they make something like..that bosses can attack something above their heads? , many venos use this bug, n is penalized, but they still continue doing this.

and the list of bug are increasing...

2 more:

- the auto pk entering into the cube room Number1 , they kill u ,some times u drop items, ur charm is wasted by some ppl that is bored n try to kill u while the map is loading. penalized too but the ppl WILL CONTINUE DOING THIS

-The stupid bug that if u try to jump from a mountain or a hill the character dont jump the normal high n it appear suddendly more below n i'm not talking about when u walk by a mountain with a very sloping descent, is with normal jumps when the character appears suddendly more below in a climb,mountain or hill etc... n if u jump n u use the flying mount u appear in the ground. this is a bug really new, it appeared arround the patch 144 , the auto pk in the entrance of cube room Number1 is arround of these patches too.

to the stuff...mr.gms... why u can do anything about this? are things that bother to all the players , can u take a little of time to fix this problems? i know that u are busy making events, n money for urself but fixing this problems u can make the game more enjoyable.

n like in the good services say..... the client have the reason (well with the problems, with the gold price or whatever is to the jurisdiction of u) [n to the players that say..the gms dont control the gold price...dont make me laught, they know how to make the players increase the gold price or make it cheaper, they are not stupids, we are puppets of them only.]

PD: we have a metod to be listened for this bugs? may be with a suggestion ticket....but this bugs have many months... (not all obiously)

1 Using ths is a bannable offense / I would like to see the flying pet bug that make it get stuck in the floor being fixed though

2 Using this is a bannable offense, if guess you could subit a ticket to a gm and make the killer being banned (maybe even getting your dropped item back, I don't know)

3 this would be nice if it would be fixed

4 Gold price... well... don't buy it and tell peoples not to buy it the price will drop... I guess... hopefully...
    01001100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01010001 01010001 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01001110 01111001 01110101 01001110 01111001 01110101 00100001 00100001 00100001
    b:thanks
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sorry, they are too busy with new sales to handle your bug complains.

QFT.

Those bugs (veno fly pet, pk in CoF, etc) will never be fixed. They have been around forever and will continue to exist.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    Kylley - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    1 Using ths is a bannable offense / I would like to see the flying pet bug that make it get stuck in the floor being fixed though

2 Using this is a bannable offense, if guess you could subit a ticket to a gm and make the killer being banned (maybe even getting your dropped item back, I don't know)

4 Gold price... well... don't buy it and tell peoples not to buy it the price will drop... I guess... hopefully...

First point is bannable? =O.o=
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
    Rayder, Sharptooth Wolfling: main pet
    Lyro, Guardian Wolf: magic tank, dder
    Kowlin: lurer
    Flameche, Blazing Pheonix
    BigBro, Crystalline Magmite: tanker (Yes i finally have a magmite, my bro gave me his cause he got a Walker b:surrender )
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    using a flying pet is a banable offense? hey the glitch exists, if people use it, good for the player for being smart, it's not the players' job to avoid bugs, the devs should be fixing them, not us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leyend
    edited September 2009
    Options

1- is not only for the flying pet... is too if u jump from a mountain,climp or hill , or sometimes in a flat soil with a slight inclination , some ppl dye because of this bug, like when they try to run n they jump they appear in practicaly the same place than before

4-they know if they will make the gold fall in the prices, or stay at arround of 165k idk..they know that, i only wait that will be better to the game if the gold stay higher
  • leyend
    edited September 2009
    Options
    First point is bannable? =O.o=

is not... only use the flying pet to kill bosses without attack, CoF etc..
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I would love to get a GM reply on this:

" the boss with not aoe,ranged attacks, etc... they can be killed with a flying veno pet....like a bee lvl 8 , this bosses are...Kimsa,Gouf, n a few others that i dont want tell them."

bannable? if so, why?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leyend
    edited September 2009
    Options
    using a flying pet is a banable offense? hey the glitch exists, if people use it, good for the player for being smart, it's not the players' job to avoid bugs, the devs should be fixing them, not us

smart? dont make me laught, u say ''smart'' when the another classes cant kill it alone without get damage? , u say.. ''smart'' that a veno lvl 10 can kill a boss lvl 60 that can kill ppl lvl 65 ,with a squad of six? , o yeah...is very smart something that unbalance the game...

if someone can do something smart will be not unbalancing the game, sorry but u are too ''newbie'' to know about this.
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    smart? dont make me laught, u say ''smart'' when the another classes cant kill it alone without get damage? , u say.. ''smart'' that a veno lvl 10 can kill a boss lvl 60 that can kill ppl lvl 65 ,with a squad of six? , o yeah...is very smart something that unbalance the game...

if someone can do something smart will be not unbalancing the game, sorry but u are too ''newbie'' to know about this.
    Yea, bash me cause I joined reciently, go on, I can take it. point is these are known and circulated, it is not OUR job as players to fix their bugs. games have LOTs of glitches, some are exploitable, others aren't. if this can be then I don't care. no tools, just doing what we normally do. that's an advantage for us, it's not our problem to fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Papacharino - Heavens Tear
    Papacharino - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=191431&highlight=gouf

there's actually a few more post about tactics like that with lots of bannings.
    Even a thread there a squad was fighting gouf and a veno with a flying pet was near by, not in squad, and the squad members were banned.

take a screenshot of a veno doing and submit a ticket if you feel like
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    so they're banning for playing the game *shrugs* I se a flying pet, guess I'll have to stop. wtg PWI staff, playing a veno just got even harder
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    so they're banning for playing the game *shrugs* I se a flying pet, guess I'll have to stop. wtg PWI staff, playing a veno just got even harder

How hard could it be to play a veno? b:chuckle

Instead of bug fixes, how about a sale on teleacoustics?
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    How hard could it be to play a veno? b:chuckle

Instead of bug fixes, how about a sale on teleacoustics?
    when you take away someone's main pet because of a bug they left in the game? very much so. they've aparently known about it why is it not fxed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    when you take away someone's main pet because of a bug they left in the game? very much so. they've aparently known about it why is it not fxed?

You can still use air pets on ground mobs as long as the mobs attack back.
  • leyend
    edited September 2009
    Options
    xeian...i dont want bother u, sorry if i talk so hard.

and the veno cant make the bosses alone at the same lvl (with herc n 2 venos may be, n with high lvl veno n high lvl herc can tank ''some'' TT or bosses of the same lvl, but not all ones, only the easy ones, like TT3-1 . )

but in game exist a lot of tank pets, not only the golems, n all the golems are diferents, some of them are better for tank, another for fight. exist pets better for tank than the golems, but with normal or hard bosses of the same lvl the ppl will get squad, ever... with or without herc

and the veno...yes at low lvls like 20 or less it look easy, but is not >.< , is a really weird class that u really make it stronger if u are smart n with hard work (some venos only know have a herc n give heal to it...ha ha , n the veno have an extraordinary potential is not only have a herc to tank )

be pacient, train ur veno n ourselft to use it, learn about ur pet, the stats n equipment, i know that u can be a very good venomancer, be smart.

n u know that is bannable, dont do it xD .
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Glitching bosses with flying veno pets has been a known issue for quite awhile and is a punishable offense. Saying that "because it's in the game" doesn't make it even remotely acceptable to abuse. Use at your own accounts risk.

Furthermore, GM's do not have a hand in actively fixing bugs. They report them to the developers, and from there on it's up to the devs to ship back a fix. I can assure you that the GM's report every bug and glitch they come across to the developers for a fix.

I wont even get into gold prices, because everything that can be said about that has been (A couple hundred times).

Closing this thread now. Submit a ticket or PM an admin if you have specific thoughts or questions about any of this.
This discussion has been closed.