Orders of Prosperity

blackcid4
blackcid4 Posts: 121 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Where can I change Orders of Prosperity for coins? it says 1000 coins each...

This is not fair for us, I played many hours in frostland for get 246 useless Orders of Prosperity, thanks developers.
Post edited by blackcid4 on

Comments

• Fasterfene - Heavens Tear
    Fasterfene - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You are right.

I am also holding 38 Order of prosperity, it says go to marshal or art master(he is located near CS NPC in west arch), I have gone there but there is no quest or trade for coins option.

GM please look into this.

thanks
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Dont worry, they were too concerned with the Anniversary Packs and salivating over their big bonus checks from their companies one year anniversary that they totally forgot to double check the coding to activate that NPC's quest.

Let me sum it up for what they will tell you:

"Thank you for letting us know of this problem. We will submit your concerns and look further into the matter. Please send us screenshots of your whole inventory, your quest log, as well as your zen account, so we may not only be nosey and see how poor you are, but also see if you have zen in your account, and if not, we will send you a spam reminder email that you havent charged zen in a long time!"

Or

"We are aware of the situation, and we hope to have that fixed in an upcoming patch, along with all of the other little bugs that annoy the **** out of you that we tell you we will eventually fix, but not really, cause we dont give a flying **** about you unless you give us your credit card number"

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Please don't make my job more difficult. Flaming is against the rules, and this is a warning.

EDIT: I have been informed that it is in the Quest section of that NPC
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If you have any Order of Prosperity or Order of Blessing cards, speak to the Martial Arts Master, select the Quest option, accept the quest, speak to him again, complete the quest and viola! Your rewards!
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    If you have any Order of Prosperity or Order of Blessing cards, speak to the Martial Arts Master, select the Quest option, accept the quest, speak to him again, complete the quest and viola! Your rewards!

the man himself!
  • Tdrhi - Dreamweaver
    Tdrhi - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    suck on that risen
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    suck on that risen

troll.

Sorry spoons, Im a tad angry at the moment. I dont normally allow myself to slip up like that on the forums, you know Im always a good boy b:sad Im just throwing a hissy fit cause it feels like you guys dont lub us anymoar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • eatwithspoons
    edited September 2009
    suck on that risen

Come on man, there's no need for that.

No worries risen, just the tone was sounding a bit accusatory. I understand how you feel, and I know it sucks because right now I haven't announced anything that has been considered "the solution" but we're keeping a very close eye on everything. Also, we are mad at Duke Blacke, where's my mute command?
This discussion has been closed.