Lost City Quest List

Options
Korren - Lost City
Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
imagine that one day u became one of the PWI devs.
what is the quest that u want the most to add to PWI LC quest list?

b:pleased this thread is just for fun..dont take it serious.
Here comes mine:

- Lengend

Secret Decapitation in Lost City (daily quest)

Finally you are here, the greatest vvarrior. The war spreading over this land is growing in intensity everyday. Right now each side is saving up their energy in order to strike a mighty blow at the enemy. The battle between CQ and Spectral is really giving me a headache. I hope u can help me out. Please murder the following 2 head players for the balance of PWI map. the peace of the whole wolrd is in your hands!

Quest awarder: Sage of TW
Monster to kill:
Elayne ( 0 / 1 )
Athran ( 0 / 3 )

Items required:
unknown hairpin ( 0 / 1 )
Athran's leg ( 0 / 3 )

Reward
Items: 10x Aniversary Pack
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Korren - Lost City on

Comments

• dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Finally you are here, the greatest vvarrior. The war spreading over this land is growing in intensity everyday. Right now each side is saving up their energy in order to strike a mighty blow at the enemy. The battle between CQ and Spectral is really giving me a headache. I hope u can help me out. Please murder the following 2 head players for the balance of PWI map. the peace of the whole wolrd is in your hands

Found a few mistakes in your quest log.

1. VVarrior is bad

2. The Battle between CQ and RQ/HARVESTER/SPECTRAL***. Don't try to diminish how bad you truly are.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »

1. VVarrior is bad

2. The Battle between CQ and RQ/HARVESTER/SPECTRAL***. Don't try to diminish how bad you truly are.

Lol to this post Korren.

And War: Keep in mind you all have pulled OUT of RQ several times to come to Spectral war.

This is not saying that we can or cannot beat you. But to call us bad when you all have to pull out to come get us b:surrender

(above highlighted to ensure you read that part and not skim over in an attempt to fail at trolling 8D)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

1. VVarrior is bad

this thread is just for fun..dont take it serious.
    war acting like a jerk in this thread...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lol to this post Korren.

And War: Keep in mind you all have pulled OUT of RQ several times to come to Spectral war.

This is not saying that we can or cannot beat you. But to call us bad when you all have to pull out to come get us b:surrender

Because gauging how many members to send to each war should be instantly done? That and keep in mind that spectral can barely handle 1 war at a time, CQ had 3 at a time every week against "factor"
    guilds.
    war acting like a jerk in this thread...

I'm a jerk, there is no acting here.

EDIT : 700th Post, Be honored.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Because gauging how many members to send to each war should be instantly done? That and keep in mind that spectral can barely handle 1 war at a time, CQ had 3 at a time every week against "factor"
    guilds.

I'm a jerk, there is no acting here.

EDIT : 700th Post, Be honored.

why-so-serious-the-joker-3122768-1024-768.jpg
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options

They are all that way b:chuckle

Need to learn to lighten up....

And War --> I have seen every week CQ's "plans" and who they are sending into TW. So I know you all have "plans" and where everyone should go, but I also know that many of you do not always agree with the decision to "pull out"...*cough* Etherblade a few weeks ago.

You all have things in place....the number system ect., but I am not arguing that it is not hard but you all are somewhat organized enough to pull it off. I was just stating a simple observation about it...since IF you can really "handle" things...there is no need to pull out of one war and "Rent" the land, as Llama so generously calls it b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So conq is bad because they can't handle the 2nd, 3rd and 4th biggest guilds at once? I try to stay neutral but you spectral ******* make it really hard.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So conq is bad because they can't handle the 2nd, 3rd and 4th biggest guilds at once? I try to stay neutral but you spectral ******* make it really hard.

Did I say that? LMAO...I even highlighted IN RED...Devoted you never cease to amaze me.

Say what you want...but logging in once a week to pk....please. You are a forum troll and a bad one at that.

Please read and try not to fail in responses consistently. There is nothing to argue about.

PS ---> Your statement(s) are never neutral.

Edit ---> To help you
    You all have things in place....the number system ect., but I am not arguing that it is not hard but you all are somewhat organized enough to pull it off. I was just stating a simple observation about it...since IF you can really "handle" things...there is no need to pull out of one war and "Rent" the land, as Llama so generously calls it b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dekciw
    edited September 2009
    Options

Because I can. Besides, who said I was serious?

And War --> I have seen every week CQ's "plans" and who they are sending into TW. So I know you all have "plans" and where everyone should go, but I also know that many of you do not always agree with the decision to "pull out"...*cough* Etherblade a few weeks ago.

Off course we plan things, we'd be stupid not to. But we've had to adjust the numbers on different TWs according to how well it was going. There are times where we lost because of mistakes, especially in the first 3-way wars. But if you look at the last 3-ways we had I can honestly say that we can definitely "handle" it all.

There is no shame in pulling in a 1vs3 anyways, I'd be ashamed if I was on the "3 side" anyways.

Oh and Llama's rent comment was purely a joke or a fail attempt at trolling, either way it wasn't serious.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    They are all that way b:chuckle

Need to learn to lighten up....

The whole tone of this post says: 'you can't even beat the 3 of us with plans and if you were actually good, you wouldn't need to rent land.'

go grind some more carebear.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Because I can. Besides, who said I was serious?

Off course we plan things, we'd be stupid not to. But we've had to adjust the numbers on different TWs according to how well it was going. There are times where we lost because of mistakes, especially in the first 3-way wars. But if you look at the last 3-ways we had I can honestly say that we can definitely "handle" it all.

There is no shame in pulling in a 1vs3 anyways, I'd be ashamed if I was in the "3 side" anyways.

^^ That is all i am saying and not trying to argue. But the "hot stuff" attitude is funny to me. It is all about being balanced. You all are...and are extreemyl tough to beat, I have never denied that.

Was a simple observation that I thought I would point out. And you took it very well. b:victory
    The whole tone of this post says: 'you can't even beat the 3 of us with plans and if you were actually good, you wouldn't need to rent land.'

go grind some more carebear.
    1) Read above

2) I never said that we could or could not beat CQ.

3) Try again Later...you are failing. Even War knows what I am saying and talking about. You just CHOOSE to not be neutral in a balanced discussion.

4) When you are logged in more then an hour or two a week...then I might take anything you say as somewhat serious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Spectral are a group of skilled and brave warriors that beats N'Sync and CQ at the same time by themselves in 10 minutes and are not scare of anything.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Spectral are a group of skilled and brave warriors that beats N'Sync and CQ at the same time by themselves in 10 minutes and are not scare of anything.

Fail troll.

But nice try. You as well did not read....Devil I thought better of you here on the forums b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    When you spend the equivalent of a small house, i'd gladly lay down and let you roll all over me b:thanks QQQQQQQQQQ
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    When you spend the equivalent of a small house, i'd gladly lay down and let you roll all over me b:thanks QQQQQQQQQQ

Lol...I have spent VERY little on this game as mentioned before. I like my shoes and purses too much b:embarrass Could I? Of course, but I choose not too as I can make plenty of $$ in-game.

Although I do of many who have spent about that..QQ

But I will say again as I have repeated myself several times lol -- I never said we (Spec since you all seem to love us so much) could or could not beat you. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The first quest is kinda broken since one of the "mobs" no longer exists in PWI

but sure i'll play along

Lion's Honour -
    "Brave warrior, you have gone your entire life without spending a penny and it has been recognised! Your job now is to show the results of your hard work by defeating the greatest warriors in the land!"

Quest Awarder: Elders of Archosaur/1k Streams
    Task:
    Kill any 10 members of Conqueror above level 90 (only available if you've never charged zen: (0/10)

Quest item: Conqueror's Red Flags (0/10)
    Reward: The Doomsday Gift Box

Waste of Money
    "I have heard troubling news, the amount of money being spent on the equipment for war has reached astronomical levels! You must take out these big-spenders before things get out of hand!"

Quest Awarder: Elders of Archosaur/1k Streams (W. Archo banker)
    Task:
    Defeat anyone who has spent more than $1000 on this game (0/1)
    Defeat any venomancer who bought a phoenix with RL money (0/1)
    Quest Item: Lost Receipt (0/2)
    Reward: 100 Zen

I could do this all day xD
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The first quest is kinda broken since one of the "mobs" no longer exists in PWI

but sure i'll play along

Lion's Honour -
    "Brave warrior, you have gone your entire life without spending a penny and it has been recognised! Your job now is to show the results of your hard work by defeating the greatest warriors in the land!"

Quest Awarder: Elders of Archosaur/1k Streams
    Task:
    Kill any 10 members of Conqueror above level 90 (only available if you've never charged zen: (0/10)

Quest item: Conqueror's Red Flags (0/10)
    Reward: The Doomsday Gift Box

Waste of Money
    "I have heard troubling news, the amount of money being spent on the equipment for war has reached astronomical levels! You must take out these big-spenders before things get out of hand!"

Task:

b:surrender first quest is kinda broken cant do it
    second quest hm... not so hard to find them but the problem is how to defeat them -.- b:surrender
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Waste of Money

Task:

I can do this one b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:surrender first quest is kinda broken cant do it
    second quest hm... not so hard to find them but the problem is how to defeat them -.- b:surrender

Imagine if we could get an actual statistic on how many people above level 80 cant do that first quest. b:pleased
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Items required:
    unknown hairpin ( 0 / 1 )
    Athran's leg ( 0 / 3 )

Reward
    Items: 10x Aniversary Pack

i lolled irl