What do you think about the upcoming expansion?

AzaraxGore - Harshlands
AzaraxGore - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I bet with this new expasion coming out there's probably gonna be a new server or at least a lot of high lvls trying to lvl this new race to the lvl cap.

I know a few people who've already heard about this before they offically announced it via the site said they'll start all over again with the new race to be the first to level in this 'psychic' race (that sort of looks like it'll be some type of aquatic race). I'm sure it'll be like a wiz mixed with untamed from the preview image and the name of the expansion, but they did say things will change until it's actual release.

What do you guys think? 0:

P.S. please don't flame the thread because you don't like me or this thread is lost somewhere or even if you think it was pointless for me to post, idc. Ok? b:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by AzaraxGore - Harshlands on

Comments

• Riley - Harshlands
    Riley - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I am 12 and what is this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AzaraxGore - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Bad Riley > >
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dhal - Harshlands
    Dhal - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I am thinkin things are gonna get a lil messed up, not just because of the new race.
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Will **** the "balance" of this game b:bye
    Quit.
    edited September 2009
    Will **** the "balance" of this game b:bye

Things are already messing up, a lot of people are leaving because of the **** heads who are purposely **** up the econmy o o;

I can see a lot of red name people going white already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i think this new expansion will be good but mostly for cash shoppers again b:chuckle
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009

P.S. please don't flame the thread because you don't like me or this thread is lost somewhere or even if you think it was pointless for me to post, idc. Ok? b:bye

I don't flame <edited for false statements> b:cuteb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RIPT - Harshlands
    RIPT - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I am 12 and what is this?

this aint 4chan /b/ro
  • Saji - Harshlands
    Saji - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I bet with this new expasion coming out there's probably gonna be a new server or at least a lot of high lvls trying to lvl this new race to the lvl cap.

I know a few people who've already heard about this before they offically announced it via the site said they'll start all over again with the new race to be the first to level in this 'psychic' race (that sort of looks like it'll be some type of aquatic race). I'm sure it'll be like a wiz mixed with untamed from the preview image and the name of the expansion, but they did say things will change until it's actual release.

What do you guys think? 0:

i think perhaps the gms see that the server is going down quik and needs a spiffy new idea to keep some of us. cuase most of us already made up our mind, wich is to leave to that other game of wich we do not speak. x33 b:bye
  • QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    did some one say QT b:chuckle
    I'm looking forward to the expansion and another layer of gameplay to unwrap and discover, should be interesting to see who they tie everything in with existing classes, unlike most people I think this character is an opportunity to establish some more balance, seeing as they will be taking into account existing classes and imbalances, but lets not QQ here.

Curious to see if squad size is expanded to 8 o.O and if so imagine how much you could pwn fb runs and one man armies b:chuckle

I wont be racing to lvl to the top but will be racing to try out b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i hope the gms are willing to nerf these new classes if they get out of hand, since they wern't in beta and probally havn't been tested out fully. If gms are willing to do that i have no worries.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    T________T Well the idea is great and all but I personally hate it because a lot of my friends are quitting.............................. I think they should stop with the new class thing and focus on the game play right now. Like, maybe in a year or a few years but now is not the time. Otherwise, my friends are right.... PWI is becoming a money hogging game b:cry

b:sad I hope this gets figured out...
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
    edited September 2009
    T________T Well the idea is great and all but I personally hate it because a lot of my friends are quitting.............................. I think they should stop with the new class thing and focus on the game play right now. Like, maybe in a year or a few years but now is not the time. Otherwise, my friends are right.... PWI is becoming a money hogging game b:cry

b:sad I hope this gets figured out...

b:byeI think it's money hogging too, but how else will they make money? They need some source of income without having to spam their sites with ads 0:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:byeI think it's money hogging too, but how else will they make money? They need some source of income without having to spam their sites with ads 0:

b:sad thats true.......... But still..... Isn't this too much? b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Wiingfang - Harshlands
    Wiingfang - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    just hope that things go smoothly and pw gets more players =)
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    this will be funny... there will be none of those new classes in KD and Kylin roflb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Intesa - Harshlands
    Intesa - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i always wanted to try somthing new in PWI and those new classes will be what i want b:thanks
    but im not even thinking to quite my cleric b:scorn never
    edited September 2009
    i always wanted to try somthing new in PWI and those new classes will be what i want b:thanks
    but im not even thinking to quite my cleric b:scorn never

Lol, not planning on quitting my veno either, worked to hard on it to just up and leave it now D:

New question; What do you think the states would be like like for these classes? Kinda a Arcane/LA and HA kinda thing?

I mean an assassin can be HA if you think about certain warriors (samurai) but if it's gonna lean more to a ninja it'd probably have to be LA 0:

And a Psychic having "mystical" abilities would have to be arcane, but if it's flexible like a veno or even a wiz (LA clerics are ok too) it's be petty unstoppable if it were to go LA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]